The New Testament's Demons Are as real As It Gets.

The bad goes out, when the good comes in. Good will therefore be given. A person cannot give, what they don't have.

I agree. But they cannot find what they do not look for either and no one can add anything to the cup of the person who is already full of himself much less the person whose cup is full of shit.

When Jesus said, "The kingdom of Heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it (Jesus H. Christ) buried it again.", Matthew 13:44, he was saying that he discovered that the instruction in scripture, specifically in the law, - the words used - are figurative, the subjects hidden and buried and that which he found he buried again in new metaphors, homonyms, parables, similes, analogies, hyperbole etc. Figurative language and fantastical stories.

If you look and look and keep on looking for that hidden teaching you will find it. Can you dig it?

If you don't have the capacity to think deeply enough or deliberately choose not to seek that which was buried and hidden by Jesus you will never find it.

Simple.

Hint; finding what was hidden and buried is as easy or as difficult as it is for a person to be honest with themselves and others, as easy or as difficult as finding the moral teaching of the story of the three little pigs which is not directly connected to the literal meaning of any of the words used.

Last edited:
lol... I hate to be the one who tells you this virginia, but demons are just metaphors for subhuman lowlifes.

A herd of swine is a metaphor for a group of gullible people who swallow any garbage that they hear without thinking deeply or rationally about it at all and jerk each other off by claiming that it is virtue to 'just believe".

When Jesus asked the gerasene demoniac "How many of you are there" after he said, "We are many" just like ding who says "we are billions" when I ask him "how many of you are there" when he incessantly speaks in the plural, we this, us that , (we we we all the way to hell), they were speaking of a self negating multiplicity that they had exchanged their birthright as an individual that reflects the oneness of a separate (holy) God and joined to become an insignificant part of a we or an us that is slowly disintegrating into nothingness.

When Jesus told the demoniac to join a herd of swine he was telling him to join some roman cult which then proceeded to stampede off a cliff like a herd of catholics stampeding to a church to eat more divine matzos for salvation after learning about the evil of that vile and degrading practice.

Devils of many types of species, not just religious, are always on the prowl to increase their possessions because the more people they beguile to join this or that herd the fatter and more voracious and virulent the we becomes and the more money they can fleece from the flock daily.

Demons are only invisible to the blind.
No. The miracles performed by Jesus were not metaphors. He even tells you he did things that no one has ever done before in John 15:24.

If I had not done works among them that no one else ever did, they would not have sin; but as it is, they have seen and hated both me and my Father.

Dear Wormwood,

It is funny how mortals always picture us as putting things into their minds: in reality our best work is done by keeping things out.

Your affectionate Uncle Screwtape

In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.

I agree. But they cannot find what they do not look for either and no one can add anything to the cup of the person who is already full of himself much less the person whose cup is full of shit.

When Jesus said, "The kingdom of Heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it (Jesus H. Christ) buried it again.", Matthew 13:44, he was saying that he discovered that the instruction in scripture, specifically in the law, - the words used - are figurative, the subjects hidden and buried and that which he found he buried again in new metaphors, homonyms, parables, similes, analogies, hyperbole etc. Figurative language and fantastical stories.

If you look and look and keep on looking for that hidden teaching you will find it. Can you dig it?

If you don't have the capacity to think deeply enough or deliberately choose not to seek that which was buried and hidden by Jesus you will never find it.

Simple.

Hint; finding what was hidden and buried is as easy or as difficult as it is for a person to be honest with themselves and others, as easy or as difficult as finding the moral teaching of the story of the three little pigs which is not directly connected to the literal meaning of any of the words used.
You have like 5 or 6 passages you post out of context and you think your "hidden" message applies to 23,145 verses?

The Gospel of Luke contains both the largest total number of parables (24) and eighteen unique parables; the Gospel of Matthew contains 23 parables of which eleven are unique; and the Gospel of Mark contains eight parables of which two are unique.

Can you tell me the hidden messages in ANY of them?

If I had not done works among them that no one else ever did, they would not have sin; but as it is, they have seen and hated both me and my Father.

"So you are a king?" Pilate said. Jesus answered, "King is your word. My task (work) is to bear witness to the truth. For this reason I was born and came into the world . Whoever accepts the truth listens to my voice."

This shows that the works that Jesus performed in full view of believers and unbelievers alike had to do with the words that he spoke, words of truth which opened the eyes of the blind, cleansed lepers, healed the sick, cured the paralyzed, and raised the dead.

“Truly, I assure you, the time is coming, indeed it’s already here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and all those who listen will live."

You can't win with a losing hand mr. smarty pants.

Nya na na na na.

:funnyface:

Last edited:
"So you are a king?" Pilate said. Jesus answered, "King is your word. My task (work) is to bear witness to the truth. For this reason I was born and came into the world . Whoever accepts the truth listens to my voice."

This shows that the works that Jesus performed in full view of believers and unbelievers alike had to do with the words that he spoke, words of truth which opened the eyes of the blind, cleansed lepers, healed the sick, cured the paralyzed, and raised the dead.

“Truly, I assure you, the time is coming, indeed it’s already here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and all those who listen will live."

You can't win with a losing hand mr. smarty pants.

Nya na na na na.

:funnyface:
You should put that in context rather than taking it out of context. And you most certainly shouldn't be adding verses that aren't there.
The Trial before Pilate.
Then they brought Jesus from Caiaphas to the praetorium. It was morning. And they themselves did not enter the praetorium, in order not to be defiled so that they could eat the Passover.​
Pilate came out to them and said, “What charge do you bring [against] this man?” They answered and said to him, “If he were not a criminal, we would not have handed him over to you.” At this, Pilate said to them, “Take him yourselves, and judge him according to your law.” The Jews answered him, “We do not have the right to execute anyone.”​
So Pilate went back into the praetorium and summoned Jesus and said to him, “Are you the King of the Jews?” Jesus answered, “Do you say this on your own or have others told you about me?” Pilate answered, “I am not a Jew, am I? Your own nation and the chief priests handed you over to me. What have you done?” Jesus answered, “My kingdom does not belong to this world. If my kingdom did belong to this world, my attendants [would] be fighting to keep me from being handed over to the Jews. But as it is, my kingdom is not here.” So Pilate said to him, “Then you are a king?” Jesus answered, “You say I am a king. For this I was born and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who belongs to the truth listens to my voice.” Pilate said to him, “What is truth?”

You should put that in context rather than taking it out of context.

It is in context.

Pilate asked Jesus if he was a king. Jesus responded by highlighting the fact that meaning of the word king does not convey the same meaning as the word messiah and made it clear that his work as such was bearing witness to the truth, specifically that the words of the law are figurative, the subjects hidden. This is the only way to understand and comply with the law that fulfills the promise of abundant blessings and eternal life on earth within the sanctuary of God. This is truth.

His work was not to be a king, perform magic tricks, make people kiss his ass or grovel before him.

"The dead will hear his voice and all who listen to his words (his teaching from God) will live". The dead will come to life. Apparently except for you. You neither hear nor listen to his words.

You are a fake. A pusillanimous sleazebag. You are a true believer, lol, who only loves and practices deceit. There is no life in you, only corruption, putrid smells, and dead men's bones.

You professing to believe that Lazarus came back to life after being literally and physically dead for four days is taking the entire story out of the context of reality. Did you sleep through ninth grade biology?

Obstinate stupidity is not faith, bro, not what Jesus taught, not the way that leads to eternal life.

But if you really really really enjoy making a jackass out of yourself daily, by all means, carry on.

You will only succeed in proving that "He who lives by the sword :wine: shall die by the sword."

Last edited:
It is in context.

Pilate asked Jesus if he was a king. Jesus responded by highlighting the fact that meaning of the word king does not convey the same meaning as the word messiah and made it clear that his work as such was bearing witness to the truth, specifically that the words of the law are figurative, the subjects hidden. This is the only way to understand and comply with the law that fulfills the promise of abundant blessings and eternal life on earth within the sanctuary of God. This is truth.

His work was not to be a king, perform magic tricks, make people kiss his ass or grovel before him.

"The dead will hear his voice and all who listen to his words (his teaching from God) will live". The dead will come to life. Apparently except for you. You neither hear nor listen to his words.

You are a fake. A pusillanimous sleazebag. You are a true believer, lol, who only loves and practices deceit. There is no life in you, only corruption, putrid smells, and dead men's bones.

You professing to believe that Lazarus came back to life after being literally and physically dead for four days is taking the entire story out of the context of reality. Did you sleep through ninth grade biology?

Obstinate stupidity is not faith, bro, not what Jesus taught, not the way that leads to eternal life.

But if you really really really enjoy making a jackass out of yourself daily, by all means, carry on.

You will only succeed in proving that "He who lives by the sword :wine: shall die by the sword."

Yes, Patrick, it was a big deal that Jesus rose from the dead and all the people in the Bible who rose from the dead because Jesus rose them from the dead not long before he rose from the dead.

Simple.

Thank you for agreeing with what I typed. A good Spirit is in you.
The person who thinks his cup is full, having no sin, will not have truth in him. We need to dig to find those truths, to be a workman that needs to not be ashamed. I can dig it. I have dug a lot. I am still digging to increase my talents. Th there little pigs is making clothing to be a good thing. The clothed pig is seen as being smarter than the pigs that are seen as being nude. The wolf, who losses what he has on is made to be even as the clothing less pigs, when he is striped of what he has on, and yet no genitalia is seen.

It is in context.

Paul, in 1 Timothy 3, spoke of it this way:
16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

John, in John 1, spoke of it this way:
14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

It is in context.

God has given us clear testimony in His Word concerning the reasons why He humbled Himself and “made himself nothing, taking
the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.” (Philippians 2:7)

Here are a few of them:
  • Matt 5:17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
  • Matt 10:34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn "'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law- -a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'
  • Luke 12:51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division.
  • Luke 12:49 “I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!
  • Matt 20:28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."
  • Mark 10:45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."
  • Luke 19:10 For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost."
  • John 12:47 “As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it.
  • 1 Tim 1:15 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners--of whom I am the worst.
  • 1 John 3:5 But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him is no sin.
  • Mark 1:38 Jesus replied, "Let us go somewhere else--to the nearby villages--so I can preach there also. That is why I have come."
  • John 9:39 Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind."
  • John 12:46 I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.
  • Luke 5:32 I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."
  • Matt 9:13 But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
  • Mark 2:17 On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
  • John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
  • John 638 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.
  • Heb 10:7 Then I said, 'Here I am--it is written about me in the scroll-- I have come to do your will, O God.'"
  • John 12:27 “Now my heart is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save me from this hour'? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour.
  • John 15:22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin.
  • 1 John 3:5 But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins.
  • 1 John 3:8 He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.
  • 1 John 4:10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
  • 1 John 5:20 We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true - even in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

But the final reason is that Jesus was giving the “good confession” before Pilate (1 Timothy 6:13):
John 18:37 “You are a king, then!" said Pilate. Jesus answered, "You are right in saying I am a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."

Here is one of the clearest and most objective statements that Jesus made about the reason He came into the world. This statement doesn’t override the others, in fact, I think it helps to clarify many of them. For example, in 1 John 3:8, we are told that Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil. What is the devil? A liar. When Jesus said that He didn’t come to bring peace, but a sword, we understand that it is not a worldly sword that He is referring to. The Scripture makes reference over and over again to the sword being the Word of God (Eph 6:17), which in Hebrews 4:12 reiterates that it divides (“For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.”) This reinforces what Jesus said about coming for judgment that the blind should see (John 9:39), coming as a light (John 12:46), came to preach (Mark 1:38), came to give us understanding so that we would know him who is true (1 John 5:20), and so on. Now, so there be no misunderstanding. This does not, in any way, diminish the great, grand and glorious purpose of Jesus to give His life as a ransom (Matt 20:28), that he appeared to take away our sins (1 John 3:5), that He came to be the atoning sacrifice for our sins (1 John 4:10). That is another of those astounding things that are beyond comprehension—that God would, Himself, take the penalty and wrath that was due us. Absolutely breathtaking. So, our focus upon the words of Jesus to Pilate that He was born and came into the world to testify to the truth, should not be seen as diminishing the work of Christ upon the cross nor the power of the resurrection. But, it is evident that the life of Jesus was dedicated to this task of testifying to the truth. And, in a world that is dead set against truth, it is time for us to elevate it to its proper place.

Muslims have folklore about Adam and Eve being separated for 130 years after the Fall. Adam shacked up with Lilith and she gave birth to demons... After 130 years God forgave Adam and Eve and they were reunited.
Most Muslims are morons because they tell lies and believe lies. The only Muslims that are not morons are the ones that God inspires to reject Islam and accept Christ.

God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles,

Yes, God was manifested in the flesh. Flesh became the new metaphor for manna, bread from heaven, teaching from God, the food of angels. "The word became flesh" has nothing whatever to do with God becoming a human being. It's about the flesh of Jesus becoming a new metaphor for teaching from God, manna, bread from heaven.

The words that Jesus spoke are words of both spirit and life. John 6:63. Life is the promise for complying with codified divine instruction, the law. If you do not eat the flesh of Jesus, internalize his words, and drink his blood, act on the teaching that Jesus received from God, you can have no life in you. There is only one way to understand and comply with the law, the way that Jesus taught to understand and comply with the law, that fulfils the promise of eternal life.

Life is in the blood, in the doing. A curse, the death (insanity), is the promise for setting that instruction aside. Life will never be the reward for defying the Law and worshiping a lifeless matzo made by human hands that cannot see, hear, speak, or walk and is not God. You will never find peace in death, only corruption.

You are so oblivious to the fact that you are already dead, under a curse, that you are blind to the irrefutable fact that your professed beliefs about an edible triune mangod are delusional, insane.

Now go and enjoy weaving some baskets in hell while you cackle at your own pathetic aberrations.

Last edited:
Yes, God was manifested in the flesh. Flesh became the new metaphor for manna, bread from heaven, teaching from God, the food of angels. "The word became flesh" has nothing whatever to do with God becoming a human being. Its about flesh becoming a new metaphor for teaching from God, bread from heaven.

The words that Jesus spoke are words of both spirit and life. John 6:63

If you do not eat the flesh of Jesus, internalize his words, and drink his blood, act on the teaching that Jesus received from God, you can have no life in you. Life is the promise for complying with codified divine instruction, the law.

Life is in the blood, in the doing.

A curse, the death (insanity), is the promise for setting that instruction aside.

Life will never be the reward for defying the Law and worshiping a lifeless matzo made by human hands that cannot see, hear, speak, or walk and is not God.

You are so oblivious to the fact that you are already dead, under a curse, that you are blind to the irrefutable fact that your professed beliefs about an edible triune mangod are delusional, insane.

Now go and enjoy weaving some baskets in hell while you cackle at your own pathetic aberrations.
Actually Jesus told us in no uncertain words that we won't have life in us unless we eat his flesh and drink his blood. But nice try, satan. :lol:

When Jesus said that He didn’t come to bring peace, but a sword, we understand that it is not a worldly sword that He is referring to. The Scripture makes reference over and over again to the sword being the Word of God (Eph 6:17), which in Hebrews 4:12 reiterates that it divides (“For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.”) This reinforces what Jesus said about coming for judgment that the blind should see (John 9:39), coming as a light (John 12:46), came to preach (Mark 1:38), came to give us understanding so that we would know him who is true (1 John 5:20), and so on. Now, so there be no misunderstanding. This does not, in any way, diminish the great, grand and glorious purpose of Jesus to give His life as a ransom (Matt 20:28), that he appeared to take away our sins (1 John 3:5), that He came to be the atoning sacrifice for our sins (1 John 4:10). That is another of those astounding things that are beyond comprehension—that God would, Himself, take the penalty and wrath that was due us. Absolutely breathtaking. So, our focus upon the words of Jesus to Pilate that He was born and came into the world to testify to the truth, should not be seen as diminishing the work of Christ upon the cross nor the power of the resurrection. But, it is evident that the life of Jesus was dedicated to this task of testifying to the truth. And, in a world that is dead set against truth, it is time for us to elevate it to its proper place.

Amen Amen

Whoever believes in him shall have everlasting life.
Hmmmmm ?
Lucifer shall be released after 1000 years(parole) for a little while...
Am I detecting a political system over yonder ?

I'm quite sure he is black.
He fucks that up too. It is written.
obama+devil+bible+001.jpg

Actually Jesus told us in no uncertain words that we won't have life in us unless we eat his flesh and drink his blood.

Us? Exactly. There is no life in y'all. Y'all think that y'all are eating God but the truth, the very truth, is that y'all have been eaten by a self negating multiplicity that is slowly disintegrating into nothingness.

Y'all defy the law of God, desecrate the flesh of Jesus, The Actual Body of Christ, and instead eat a lifeless matzo, made by human hands, that can neither see, hear, speak or walk, for spiritual life.

How insane is that?

:777:

Last edited:
Jesus said that He didn’t come to bring peace, but a sword

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"He who lives by the sword :wine: shall die by the sword."

Praise Jesus! Hallelujah!

Amen.

Forum List

Back