the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
1gbVTn.gif
FluidSelfreliantDevilfish-size_restricted.gif

No trolls allowed.
That won't stop the truth Nazis though.
'Yes because AE911 is a discredited and worthless organization with no evidence to support their claioms.

they have no expertise.

'Yes because AE911 is a discredited and worthless organization with no evidence to support their claioms.

they have no expertise.
You mean the thread I had closed because of your incessant trolling ? Here we go again.

Please learn selective quoting while you're at it.
This thread,

You keep posting crap which has been proven false in hopes no one will notice.

By gthemselves dumbass.

They are laymen like you popping zits in moms basement rather than having any expertise.
Oh I know I'm a dumbass ......my wife's been telling me that every day for the last 33 years but as far as Architects and Engineers for 911 truth let's let the kids decide for themselves ok ?

You have no wife dumbass

They can and have decided for themselves.

The AE911 website clearly shows they are made up overwhelmingly of walmart associateds, bartenders convenient store clerks and various ugly losers like you who have never gotten a woman.

They have no evidence and every time you cigte them you are citing garbage. You are truly one fo the most uneducated morons on earth

No trolls allowed.
So why make the new thread when you know the trolls lead by CIA cheerleader shill nazi boy and others can come on here.? Especially when you bother to reply to them and feed them?

No trolls allowed.
So why make the new thread when you know the trolls lead by CIA cheerleader shill nazi boy and others can come on here.? Especially when you bother to reply to them and feed them?
No trolls allowed.
LARAM the chief traitor and troll just farted in here again

Forum List

Back