The new ongoing 9/11 cover-up thread.

I know this guy disappeared.
30:00 to 40:00
The uneducated must watch.

I am sure I could find his name easily if I looked for it but not remembering the name,I’m sure you remember as well that one demolition expert after he came out and said the towers came down by explosives,how he died a mysterious death a few months later after that remember that?

Bullshit sto stinking up the threads with your farts

I know this guy disappeared.
30:00 to 40:00
The uneducated must watch.

No you do not liar.

The uneducated such as yourself can watch whatever you like it is not evidence of shit.

He is asked leading questions and no evidence exisgts to support his claims or yours.

Eyewitnesses are the weakest of evidence.
The 2020 stolen election certainly proved that.
It helps to have crooked judges too.
It was not stolen.

Just as you have never presented any evidence of controlled demo or a cover for 911 no one has produced evidence of massive cheating which would have changed the outcome of the election.

Those are facts,

Soupy likes to pretend he's a big shot, when in reality he is a low-level tattletale at best.

Soupy likes to pretend he's a big shot, when in reality he is a low-level tattletale at best.
I have never told on any one. All I am is someone smarter than you destroying your lies with facts.

Post some evidence. You have never posted any,,

I have never told on any one. All I am is someone smarter than you destroying your lies with facts.

Now you're just attempting to play dumb and get disingenuous with me.
Not a USMB tattletale-- one of those special 3-letter agency ones--with hundreds of subcontractors under them, like the one Edward Snowden was with.

Or maybe I had you all wrong and you're just an ignorant retired firefighter in denial, or had to sign an NDA with some Israeli elevator repair company..

Now you're just attempting to play dumb and get disingenuous with me.
Not a USMB tattletale-- one of those special 3-letter agency ones--with hundreds of subcontractors under them, like the one Edward Snowden was with.

Or maybe I had you all wrong and you're just an ignorant retired firefighter in denial, or had to sign an NDA.
Such people do not hang out in these chatrooms.
Everytime you cite such AGENTS it is because you are pigtching a hissy fit like a brat because you have been proven wrong by someone better than you like me,

Yiou are a liar coward and treasonous punk

Yiou are a liar coward and treasonous punk
R7b533a7578b10c20bd9f05f53aefbad6 (1).jpeg

Forum List

Back