The new ongoing 9/11 cover-up thread.

When I discharged from the army I worked a couple years in my uncle's demolition company. It taught me enough to know when I watched the first tower fall I knew it wasn't a 737 that cause it to fall. A few days latter when more people came out not believing the government's story Bush said you are either with us or against us. Only on 9/11 has there been a case of low temperature thermal expansion.

When I discharged from the army I worked a couple years in my uncle's demolition company. It taught me enough to know when I watched the first tower fall I knew it wasn't a 737 that cause it to fall. A few days latter when more people came out not believing the government's story Bush said you are either with us or against us. Only on 9/11 has there been a case of low temperature thermal expansion.
You know nothing about it and have no experience or expertise.

Anyone with basic or expert knowledge of the subjecgt knows that the crash AND resuklting fire is whagt brought it down.'

No evidence has been found since to even suggest otherwise.

The only ones coming out not believing it are idootic conspiracy theory fools. Your claim is a fallacy and even if true being the only such case means.......................nothing,

Or anywhere else especially here.

None has ever been found, shown to the public or posted on line.

There is no evidence which is why you have never posted any
If you had buried treasure would you post its' whereabouts online ?
Evidence of a crime is not treasure and there is no buried evidence. Learn what a false equivelance is. You just employed one.

Two decades and no evidence has ever been found or shown by ANYONE

Evidence of a crime is not treasure and there is no buried evidence. Learn what a false equivelance is. You just employed one.

Two decades and no evidence has ever been found or shown by ANYONE
Why you so unhappy then, Skippy ?
And why so obsessed with it ?
I am neither of those.

Why are you so immature as to think reperating fiction makes you seem smart?

Let the kids decide for themselves .

You are one of the children.

Yes everyone can decide forthemselves and ALL intelligent reasonable people know Jarod the producer of loose change and people like you are absollute fools who fell for bs and proven fiction.

It is objective fact you have no evidence

Still no evidence.
The 'evidence' is obvious to everyone with two eyes
and a basic understanding of what's possible or impossible.

There are many reasons why only a few of us speak up about it....most people are apathetic and have 'moved on' from it, others are afraid to question the government and still others are probably ashamed to admit how stupid they were to buy all the lies and not see the coverup.

Still no evidence.
The 'evidence' is obvious to everyone with two eyes
and a basic understanding of what's possible or impossible.

There are many reasons why only a few of us speak up about it....most people are apathetic and have 'moved on' from it, others are afraid to question the government and still others are probably ashamed to admit how stupid they were to buy all the lies and not see the coverup.
No it is not. There is no evidence.

You post video after video because you let videos do your thinking for yuou and none of these videos have evidennce. They are nothing more than proven fallacies or shared opinion.

Possible or impossible is not evidence you do not prove anything by saying it is possible.

There is only one reason why few say the things you want to here and that is your gtheory and the theories of all twoofers are unmitigated lies with no foundation in science or truth asnd everyone knows it.

No one is afraid to question government we ALL do it.

There was no coverup and you have never presented evidence of one and neither have the retarded losers who make your videos.

Forum List

Back