The New Face of Anti-Semitism on Campus

That's what happens when you admit large numbers of Muslim savages who import their intolerance and barbarism with them.

I Wonder if these leftist collage students are concerned about the Israel /Jew hatred on Collage campuses? Funny how it is now fashionable to hate certain people on campuses

ANTI%20SEMITIC%20CAMPUSES.png

I Wonder if these leftist collage students are concerned about the Israel /Jew hatred on Collage campuses? Funny how it is now fashionable to hate certain people on campuses

And I bet you there is a direct corolation showing the more Muslims on campus, the more the antisemetism.

Arbitrary nonsense

Nonsense?:slap:

Your list. It's stupid. That website is stupid too.

Opposing Israel's actions does not equate to "Jew hatred." Christ. Hey, do you suffer from "Muzzy hatred?" I think you could be on a top 10 list too.

Arbitrary nonsense

Opposing Israel's actions does not equate to "Jew hatred." Christ. Hey, do you suffer from "Muzzy hatred?" I think you could be on a top 10 list too.

Did you even watch the video pea brain? Jewish students are being intimated. Are you allowed to be pro-Israel?

Arbitrary nonsense

Did you even watch the video pea brain? Jewish students are being intimated. Are you allowed to be pro-Israel?

No I did not and won't watch your video. I'm on a college campus everyday. One of the ones on your list actually. There are people protesting all kinds of shit. Often there is a Christian screaming at the top of his lungs that everyone is going to hell. Ask me if I think all Christians are evil because of that dumbass.

Forum List

Back