“ the negro in Soviet America “ black belt? Wow

Ok turn coat

Turn coat? You have a lot of gall. You want to flush the US Constitution in order to force your views on the masses because you think you know better? You arrogant little pipsqueak.
No I think it’s about time we stand up to the invasion our big cities have under taken, and relive us of the democrat nazi Regims.. I will call upon trump to have Boston be the first major city to arrest all democrats found responsible of undermining are US constitution freedom of speech Second Amendment and bill of rights! Prosecute those that have implemented regulation that has oppressed millions!
God save the king!

Ok turn coat

Turn coat? You have a lot of gall. You want to flush the US Constitution in order to force your views on the masses because you think you know better? You arrogant little pipsqueak.
No I think it’s about time we stand up to the invasion our big cities have under taken, and relive us of the democrat nazi Regims.. I will call upon trump to have Boston be the first major city to arrest all democrats found responsible of undermining are US constitution freedom of speech Second Amendment and bill of rights! Prosecute those that have implemented regulation that has oppressed millions!
God save the king!

God save the king?? You are a good loyal British subject, aren't you.

The founding fathers, in their wisdom, set up ways of protecting our constitution. Violating it was not one of those way. Usurping the power of the voters goes against what they built.

Ok turn coat

God save the king!

The founding fathers, in their wisdom, set up ways of protecting our constitution. Violating it was not one of those way. Usurping the power of the voters goes against what they built.
,, Democrats shut down the first amendment
You can’t be an educated voter if you’re not allowed to hear all the information

Ok turn coat

God save the king!

You can’t be an educated voter if you’re not allowed to hear all the information

They have not closed every line of education. At best they have made it more difficult. Stand up and protest the violation of the First Amendment. At least then you have something to stand on. You present any violence against Senator Warren and your message is lost in the noise around the violence. You won't have solved anything. You will have made it worse for the next person.

Ok turn coat

God save the king!

They have not closed every line of education. At best they have made it more difficult. Stand up and protest the violation of the First Amendment. At least then you have something to stand on. You present any violence against Senator Warren and your message is lost in the noise around the violence. You won't have solved anything. You will have made it worse for the next person.
Sorry time is up! America has been waiting for me! Time to take back our cities!

God save the king!

Sorry time is up! America has been waiting for me! Time to take back our cities!

And you think demanding resignations under threat of violence, and ultimately, violent attacks on federal agents and fellow citizens will accomplish anything beyond bloodshed of Americans?

God save the king!

And you think demanding resignations under threat of violence, and ultimately, violent attacks on federal agents and fellow citizens will accomplish anything beyond bloodshed of Americans?
That’s not up to me, I come in peace

No, you do not. You saying you come in peace, but only if every one of your demands is met. And those demands come at the threat of violence. When you say "Or else", that is a blatant threat of violence.

And you should know your demands will not be met. Then what? Harsh language? You say "all hell will break loose". That is a blatant threat of violence by you and your collection of thugs. They will not stand against the local, state, and federal forces that will be sent to quell them.

No, you do not. You saying you come in peace, but only if every one of your demands is met. And those demands come at the threat of violence. When you say "Or else", that is a blatant threat of violence.

And you should know your demands will not be met. Then what? Harsh language? You say "all hell will break loose". That is a blatant threat of violence by you and your collection of thugs. They will not stand against the local, state, and federal forces that will be sent to quell them.
OK turncoat time for you to pack up your things in the head to corner

I am not the turncoat. You are the one demanding someone who was elected by a clear majority in a legal election, must step down because YOU say she should. That is a violation of state and federal law and of the US Constitution. I am the patriot.

But, as I have said before, if you ever want to do more than make vague threats, I'm here.

I, and millions like me, will not "pack up our things". We will not go gentle into that good night.

I am not the turncoat. You are the one demanding someone who was elected by a clear majority in a legal election, must step down because YOU say she should. That is a violation of state and federal law and of the US Constitution. I am the patriot.

But, as I have said before, if you ever want to do more than make vague threats, I'm here.

I, and millions like me, will not "pack up our things". We will not go gentle into that good night.
Hey what ever you need to do! I wish you luck.. and you are not taking in to account my charges I have leveled against my opposition you only continue to twist my words, and my argument to fit your narrative.. it’s cool enjoy your future haha

Let’s be serious here. Little jitler will never so much as whisper any of this tired old troll bullshit outside of whatever basement he occupies. He is a mouthy little nobody on the internet and will never be anything more.

Hey what ever you need to do! I wish you luck.. and you are not taking in to account my charges I have leveled against my opposition you only continue to twist my words, and my argument to fit your narrative.. it’s cool enjoy your future haha

What actual charges have you leveled against Senator Warren?

Forum List

Back