“ the negro in Soviet America “ black belt? Wow

Let’s be serious here. Little jitler will never so much as whisper any of this tired old troll bullshit outside of whatever basement he occupies. He is a mouthy little nobody on the internet and will never be anything more.
And you will never say this to my face because you are the biggest coward in Massachusetts lol

That’s not up to me, I come in peace

No, you do not. You saying you come in peace, but only if every one of your demands is met. And those demands come at the threat of violence. When you say "Or else", that is a blatant threat of violence.

And you should know your demands will not be met. Then what? Harsh language? You say "all hell will break loose". That is a blatant threat of violence by you and your collection of thugs. They will not stand against the local, state, and federal forces that will be sent to quell them.
OK turncoat time for you to pack up your things in the head to corner

I am not the turncoat. You are the one demanding someone who was elected by a clear majority in a legal election, must step down because YOU say she should. That is a violation of state and federal law and of the US Constitution. I am the patriot.

But, as I have said before, if you ever want to do more than make vague threats, I'm here.

I, and millions like me, will not "pack up our things". We will not go gentle into that good night.
Hey what ever you need to do! I wish you luck.. and you are not taking in to account my charges I have leveled against my opposition you only continue to twist my words, and my argument to fit your narrative.. it’s cool enjoy your future haha

What actual charges have you leveled against Senator Warren?
Tyranny terrorist

No, you do not. You saying you come in peace, but only if every one of your demands is met. And those demands come at the threat of violence. When you say "Or else", that is a blatant threat of violence.

And you should know your demands will not be met. Then what? Harsh language? You say "all hell will break loose". That is a blatant threat of violence by you and your collection of thugs. They will not stand against the local, state, and federal forces that will be sent to quell them.

I am not the turncoat. You are the one demanding someone who was elected by a clear majority in a legal election, must step down because YOU say she should. That is a violation of state and federal law and of the US Constitution. I am the patriot.

But, as I have said before, if you ever want to do more than make vague threats, I'm here.

I, and millions like me, will not "pack up our things". We will not go gentle into that good night.
Hey what ever you need to do! I wish you luck.. and you are not taking in to account my charges I have leveled against my opposition you only continue to twist my words, and my argument to fit your narrative.. it’s cool enjoy your future haha

Tyranny terrorist

You are calling Senator Warren a "Tyranny Terrorist"?

Tyranny terrorist

We are fighting Tyranny and terrorism and she is part of the problem

Tyranny terrorist

You said "...you are not taking in to account my charges I have leveled against my opposition...".

What charges have you officially leveled against anyone? Not rants on a political debate site using a fake name. Actual charges leveled against actual people.

Tyranny terrorist

You said "...you are not taking in to account my charges I have leveled against my opposition...".

What charges have you officially leveled against anyone? Not rants on a political debate site using a fake name. Actual charges leveled against actual people.
Terrorism Tyranny

Tyranny terrorist

Terrorism Tyranny

And you are leveling these charges in secret? No public charges?

Tyranny terrorist

Terrorism Tyranny

I’ve stated my charges on one of the greatest forms in American history the US MB! This reaches people all across the country in the world

Terrorism Tyranny

I’ve stated my charges on one of the greatest forms in American history the US MB! This reaches people all across the country in the world

And when pressed about the "48 hours to resign", you said it wouldn't be until it was via a public announcement. So for that, USMB was public?

Terrorism Tyranny

And when pressed about the "48 hours to resign", you said it wouldn't be until it was via a public announcement. So for that, USMB was public?
Sorry I was on the phone with Trump was your question

Terrorism Tyranny

Is he sending the Marines down to help you? Maybe the Space Force?

Terrorism Tyranny

Well marine reserves are a militia and we’re discussing strategic

And maybe a couple of Power Rangers, just for good measure?

Ok turn coat

Turn coat? You have a lot of gall. You want to flush the US Constitution in order to force your views on the masses because you think you know better? You arrogant little pipsqueak.
No I think it’s about time we stand up to the invasion our big cities have under taken, and relive us of the democrat nazi Regims.. I will call upon trump to have Boston be the first major city to arrest all democrats found responsible of undermining are US constitution freedom of speech Second Amendment and bill of rights! Prosecute those that have implemented regulation that has oppressed millions!
God save the king!
Legislation is not grounds for arrest. I have little sympathy for the citizens of Boston, THEY elected the people who are screwing them over.
Maybe you should run for office? I would follow every speech you make for the entertainment value...

Let’s be serious here. Little jitler will never so much as whisper any of this tired old troll bullshit outside of whatever basement he occupies. He is a mouthy little nobody on the internet and will never be anything more.
And you will never say this to my face because you are the biggest coward in Massachusetts lol

What face? You don’t have one.

And maybe a couple of Power Rangers, just for good measure?
If those characters want to join their free to join

Ok turn coat

Turn coat? You have a lot of gall. You want to flush the US Constitution in order to force your views on the masses because you think you know better? You arrogant little pipsqueak.
No I think it’s about time we stand up to the invasion our big cities have under taken, and relive us of the democrat nazi Regims.. I will call upon trump to have Boston be the first major city to arrest all democrats found responsible of undermining are US constitution freedom of speech Second Amendment and bill of rights! Prosecute those that have implemented regulation that has oppressed millions!
God save the king!
Legislation is not grounds for arrest. I have little sympathy for the citizens of Boston, THEY elected the people who are screwing them over.
Maybe you should run for office? I would follow every speech you make for the entertainment value...
We need to take our cites back or it’s over,, I don’t vote for them

Between 1930 and 1960, there were several communist attempts at promoting equality for blacks.

Was that what bothers you? Or the economics of communism?

It basically came down to blacks knew capitalist America would do nothing to protect them

The same thing with workers

That is why communism was appealing. It is Republicans pushing the denial of rights to minorities and workers and opening the door to communism

Ok turn coat

God save the king!

But the majority of your fellow citizens did vote for them. The idea that your candidate losing an election is grounds for a coup is simply an extreme example of "sour grapes".

Ok turn coat

God save the king!

But the majority of your fellow citizens did vote for them. The idea that your candidate losing an election is grounds for a coup is simply an extreme example of "sour grapes".
Yes under a regim that Circumvented information to the voters

Forum List

Back