The Nashville shooting is about to disappear now that we know the shooter identified as trans

And It gives you the right to attack me

Who attacked you?

and my rights?

Who attacked your rights?

Which rights were damaged?

I didn't do shit to make this idiot do something so stupid as this. Give it the fuck up! There's a million of us in this country.

I worry about delusional people like you. You claim people are attacking you and violating your rights. Next thing you'll go shoot up a school.

Which side routinely rejects the idea of hardening the schools & providing armed security guards?
^ :cuckoo:

Which side enables the trannies severe mental illnesses?
1 out of 1000 mass shooters is transgender, and you're stupid ass blames that :rolleyes:

Which side refuses to wait for any facts before immediately blaming conservatives & legal gun owners?
Don't act like you care about facts

Which side raises billions on the backs of dead kids they refuse to protect in the first place?
Lol I can't believe you don't realize what you just wrote with that one
1 out of 1000 mass shooters is transgender,
Source that total bullshit.

You guys just can't stop it with the irony :laugh:

LGBTQ+ is a problem with the brain. Those folks don't have problems with their genitalia- at least not until they start fucking around with it with surgery and all of that.

And history proves me out.

John Wayne Gacy was a homo, as well as Jeff Dahmer.

Richard Speck was a she-male.

And they were all fucked in the head.

LGBTQ+ is a problem with the brain. Those folks don't have problems with their genitalia- at least not until they start fucking around with it with surgery and all of that.

And history proves me out.

John Wayne Gacy was a homo, as well as Jeff Dahmer.

Richard Speck was a she-male.

And they were all fucked in the head.
The amount of time you people spend thinking about genitalia is insane to me. And you are still at a tiny fraction.

The tranny shooter could had easily been stopped if the front desk person was armed.

She shit her way in through a glass door. Any security guard or armed staff could had taken this murderer out.

Seeing that the shooter has been identified as a biological female who identifies as a male, the media will start to claim she is just as much of a victim as the people she killed.

Forum List

Back