Zone1 The Nanny State

I'm just glad democrats are in power to save us from the never ending systemic racist monsters.

Funny how nothing ever gets better.

Oh well, just keep voting "D", that all you can do.
Nothing gets better because people like you still exist. You are a racist and a republican, yet you're claiming things don't change because of Democrats.

Cognitive dissonance.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
White systemic racism is everywhere!!

Except in the democrat party.

View attachment 882510

:auiqs.jpg:
Since Biden didn't exactly say that and what he did say is what we think about blacks who support trump or the current RepubliKKKlan Party.....Biden was just telling us what we already knew.

You probably didn't face Jim Crow.
no, i'm white by any definition other thsn that louisiana constitution. i have not faced jim crow, but have observed it in action. not freakin' nice.

• Informative
Reactions: IM2
All the government needs to do is print a hundred trillion million dollars and give it to IM.
How about spending it to produce programs to increase black wealth and homeownship for the same 50 years whites got it?

there is of course, not that much money in the world. i had figured the present value at 10% interest of the number of slave families x 40 acres and a mule. surprisingly close to that 10**21.

we should have paid you with land from the plantation owners (or more likely the sioux or cheyenne) and the mules that were worn out by hauling sherman's artillery across georgia.

in edit. i don't fit the louisiana s definition of white ( "not one drop of "colored blood" ) maybe i need a few billion as well.

there is of course, not that much money in the world. i had figured the present value at 10% interest of the number of slave families x 40 acres and a mule. surprisingly close to that 10**21.

Post your work.

no, i'm white by any definition other thsn that louisiana constitution. i have not faced jim crow, but have observed it in action. not freakin' nice.
True. But I'd be willing to share any reparation money I got with white businesses owned by white people who supported reparations. Chumps like Votto and others would be SOL.

Post your work.
what? you can't do math or use a search engine either? don't you believe that

"god's greatest miracle is compound interest" pat robertson

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Post your work.
He doesn't have to. The study shows that whites got the equivalent of 1 million trillion dollars in todays money from the government to build wealth in 50 years starting in 1930. Ii provided a link, try reading the information.

White invaders did it. Democrats didn't exist.
Native Americans did it to themselves. By the time Europeans arrived in the Americas, your people were still wallowing in the Stone Age. Heck, if it wasn’t for Europeans, you still wouldn’t even have the wheel.

One way or another you doomed yourselves in the clash of civilizations. If it hadn’t been “white invaders” that conquered the Native Americans it would have been the Aztecs or eventually the Asians. Sorry, but the Stone Age wasn’t going to last forever.

There were any number of Native American cultures who would have eliminated every single other Native American if they have had the ability.

Its ironic how xenophobic your view of immigrants is btw.

He doesn't have to. The study shows that whites got the equivalent of 1 million trillion dollars in todays money from the government to build wealth in 50 years starting in 1930. Ii provided a link, try reading the information.

1 million trillion over 50 years is 20 quadrillion a year.

Like I said, black math. DURR

I provided a link,

Looks like you found a parody site.

Forum List

Back