Zone1 The Nanny State

IM2 freely admits he didn't build his success alone, he had help....from caring White people.
Imagine what he could have achieved if he or his family had not been subject as a general rule to redlining, lack of guarantors, segregation and the rest of the Jim Crow hypocrisies?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Are 'one drop' or words to that effect really in it?
odd situation. "1 drop" was in the old constitution. the 1972 constitution changed it to 1/16 but a lawsuit resulted in that article being declared unconstitutional, which reverted the standard .

my opinion. why have a standard at all?

• Informative
Reactions: IM2
I searched 'one drop' in a .txt file of the 1921 Louisiana State Constitution. No hits were returned.

Holy shit!

More black math.
Nope.

"The buying power of 120 billion 1950s dollars was calculated with the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Inflation Calculator, which produces measurements in increments of 10 million dollars, where 10 million 1950s dollars as of January 1950 has the same buying power of 103,259,148.94."

1 million trillion over 50 years is 20 quadrillion a year.

Like I said, black math. DURR

I provided a link,

Looks like you found a parody site.
No dumb ass, that 1 million trillion was the equivslent of the money spent for whites over a 50 year period of time in todays dollars using this:

"The buying power of 120 billion 1950s dollars was calculated with the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Inflation Calculator, which produces measurements in increments of 10 million dollars, where 10 million 1950s dollars as of January 1950 has the same buying power of 103,259,148.94."

That was 120 billion spent on whites in 1950's dollars converted to todays dolllars adding inflation. Learn how to read you stupid.....

Nope.

That's awesome!
Now show how you get to ONE MILLION TRILLION.

No dumb ass, that 1 million trillion was the equivslent of the money spent for whites over a 50 year period of time in todays dollars using this:

That was 120 billion spent on whites in 1950's dollars converted to todays dolllars adding inflation. Learn how to read you stupid.....

DURR

That's awesome!
Now show how you get to ONE MILLION TRILLION.

They added it up to be something like 1.39 quintillion dollars in todays money which is the equivalent of what the government spent on whites that blacks were denied. 1 quintillion is equal to 1 million trillion. I know it hurts the great whitey to see that all he has ever done is suck government tit milk. You guys have run your mouths about 40 trillion spent on blacks for welfare over 40 years without showing any math ever, because most of that welfare money did not got to blacks. So add that to the 1 quintillion and just face the truth of your own dependence on the government. The government has been like crack to the crack addict for whites, and you're so strung out that you want to horde all the crack for yourselves.

The more you guys argue, the worse it gets for you. Just call me Grady Seasons.

They added it up to be something like 1.39 quintillion dollars in todays money which is the equivalent of what the government spent on whites that blacks were denied.

I know, their addition was really bad. Laughably bad.
Unbelievably stupid.

They added it up to be something like 1.39 quintillion dollars in todays money which is the equivalent of what the government spent on whites that blacks were denied. 1 quintillion is equal to 1 million trillion. I know it hurts the great whitey to see that all he has ever done is suck government tit milk. You guys have run your mouths about 40 trillion spent on blacks for welfare over 40 years without showing any math ever, because most of that welfare money did not got to blacks. So add that to the 1 quintillion and just face the truth of your own dependence on the government. The government has been like crack to the crack addict for whites, and you're so strung out that you want to horde all the crack for yourselves.

The more you guys argue, the worse it gets for you. Just call me Grady Seasons.

1 quintillion is equal to 1 million trillion.

The Federal government's annual spending didn't even break 1 trillion until 1987.
How did they spend 20,000 trillion a year, for 50 years, starting in 1930?
Why did no one notice until Jane Kim in 2019?
Is Jane Kim really Claudine Gay?

Toro

Poor Petro, he can't face the truth.

The nanny state raised white America.

Forum List

Back