The myth of the so called "southern strategy" brought about by leftist propagandists.

Social issue sure but not fiscal. Don’t you get it? The ceo of any of those companies is not fiscally liberal. Do any of them side with the uaw? See? Wake up

Their money goes directly to the democrat party. The party destroying union jobs. The democrat party mandates forcing people into electric vehicles are one of the main reasons the automakers can't meet the demands of the UAW...you doofus.

No…they don’t. That is a lie.

Two…….you have two…….

Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Disney, Hollywood, Amazon……the wealthiest of the wealthy are all left wing assholes and they donate to the democrats……
For years I’ve tried to tell you that to guys like Donald trump and Harlan crow, fiscally, yo white men are n-*$&*rs too. Did you see the only demographic whose life expectancy is going down is white uneducated men? Economic despair. Boy are you guys snowflakes. And you gave poor blacks so much shit. As soon as republicans sent your highest paying jobs overseas, you turned to alcohol and fentynol. Suicide. Didn’t know uneducated white males were in such despair.

Keep getting duped by the party for the rich, because of trannies or woke. Opposite of woke is asleep

Their money goes directly to the democrat party. The party destroying union jobs. The democrat party mandates forcing people into electric vehicles are one of the main reasons the automakers can't meet the demands of the UAW...you doofus.
Stay in the Stone Age Fred flintstone.

For years I’ve tried to tell you that to guys like Donald trump and Harlan crow, fiscally, yo white men are n-*$&*rs too. Did you see the only demographic whose life expectancy is going down is white uneducated men? Economic despair. Boy are you guys snowflakes. And you gave poor blacks so much shit. As soon as republicans sent your highest paying jobs overseas, you turned to alcohol and fentynol. Suicide. Didn’t know uneducated white males were in such despair.

Keep getting duped by the party for the rich, because of trannies or woke. Opposite of woke is asleep

Yes.....because the democrat party/leftists are attacking them constantly and destroying our culture. The democrats have already destroyed black families and locked black and hispanic children into generational poverty....they have simply moved on to white males after destroying the minorities in this country.

Yes.....because the democrat party/leftists are attacking them constantly and destroying our culture. The democrats have already destroyed black families and locked black and hispanic children into generational poverty....they have simply moved on to white males after destroying the minorities in this country.
Unions and Biden say it’s greedy CEOs. You defend the people responsible for your despair

Unions and Biden say it’s greedy CEOs. You defend the people responsible for your despair

Biden gets most of his money from those CEOs you doofus. The democrats take that money, they take the money from the union dues......they are the party of greed and corruption.

Most of my small business owner friends are republican, and never side with labor. Or democrats. You listen to rush and fox? Then you’re brainwashed.

Yes...small business owners. The major corporations are run by big government supporting leftists. Rush died years ago, and I don't watch fox you lame ass doofus. Big Tech, Big corporations love the democrats.....they use government to protect themselves from the very small business owners you say you know.

Yes...small business owners. The major corporations are run by big government supporting leftists. Rush died years ago, and I don't watch fox you lame ass doofus. Big Tech, Big corporations love the democrats.....they use government to protect themselves from the very small business owners you say you know.
Amazon is a monopoly right?

No....Bezos is a leftist. He supports the democrats. Disney is controlled by leftists. Hollywood is controlled by leftists. The education system is controlled by leftists. The public sector unions are controlled by leftists. Corporate America is controlled by leftists.

You do realize that the democrat party lockdowns during covid gave billions to Besos...right? Mom and pop stores, small businesses were locked down by the democrats and all of the leftist billionaires made money...while your "friends," closed down their businesses and many never reopened....you know that...right?

You do realize that the democrat party lockdowns during covid gave billions to Besos...right? Mom and pop stores, small businesses were locked down by the democrats and all of the leftist billionaires made money...while your "friends," closed down their businesses and many never reopened....you know that...right?
My friends and my company got free money from Biden. You’re welcome. That’s how they kept paying you.

My friends and my company got free money from Biden. You’re welcome. That’s how they kept paying you.

Yeah.....that money isn't free you dumb ass....they took it from Americans and lost hundreds of millions to fraud and theft. And yet they locked down small businesses and the billionaire leftists made billions more.

You are doing your best to hide the truth that corporations are now owned by the democrat party.......

Yeah.....that money isn't free you dumb ass....they took it from Americans and lost hundreds of millions to fraud and theft. And yet they locked down small businesses and the billionaire leftists made billions more.

You are doing your best to hide the truth that corporations are now owned by the democrat party.......
At least the stimulus went to work8ng class people, who went out and spent it.

The corporations gouged us. You defend bezios now

At least the stimulus went to work8ng class people, who went out and spent it.

The corporations gouged us. You defend bezios now

No, the stimulus went to people who stole it.

The corporations who gouged us vote and support the democrats.

I'm not defending bezos you idiot. I am showing that bezos....another leftist, supports the democrat party. That the tech millionaires and billionaires support the democrat party. The democrat party is the party of the elite, against normal Americans, and even union members...it is the democrat party that put those unioin workers on strike because of the democrat party forcing electric vehicle mandates on the auto companies.

No, the stimulus went to people who stole it.

The corporations who gouged us vote and support the democrats.

I'm not defending bezos you idiot. I am showing that bezos....another leftist, supports the democrat party. That the tech millionaires and billionaires support the democrat party. The democrat party is the party of the elite, against normal Americans, and even union members...it is the democrat party that put those unioin workers on strike because of the democrat party forcing electric vehicle mandates on the auto companies.
Your party passes laws that let rich people steal money but you don’t call it steal and you never make them pay it back.

Im glad so many Americans benefitted from it. Compared to when bush and haloburton stole from us. At least no one died.

Yes, wonderful lesson and whenever these blowhards on the left repeat marxist cliches and utter BS about the democrats in the all of sudden switching parties, listen to the truth and counter it with facts.

Not that that would mean much to these contaminated thoroughly dd.moralized leftists around, you can at least have the actual facts.
U.S. Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn testified that he and other Black officers faced racial slurs during the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection.

“I do my best to keep politics out of my job, but in this circumstance, I responded: ‘Well I voted for Joe Biden. Does my vote not count? Am I nobody?’”

Dunn said that prompted a woman “in a pink MAGA shirt” to call out to others in the mob of former President Donald Trump’s supporters

“You hear that guys? This n----- voted for Joe Biden”

Forum List

Back