The myth of the so called "southern strategy" brought about by leftist propagandists.

Three years after Breonna Taylor was shot and and killed in her apartment, U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland released a blistering report Wednesday finding that the city and its police department have violated the constitutional rights of its citizens, particularly Black people.
she was killed by cops who entered her home. not sure why that suggests republicans are behind it? explain?

LOL the civil rights act was supported by more republicans then democrats in congress. Do I need to show who voted for and against it again?
it's amazing how ineffective the demofks are in here at trying to gaslight everyone.

LOL the civil rights act was supported by more republicans then democrats in congress. Do I need to show who voted for and against it again?
It was signed into law by a Democratic President
It was Southern Conservatives who opposed the act

Why don’t you show us the vote based on North or South?
We know you won’t do that

It was the North v South Part Deux.

By region[edit]​

Note that "Southern", as used here, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that had made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.[36]

The House of Representatives:[3]
  • Northern: 281–32 (90–10%)
  • Southern: 8–94 (8–92%)
The Senate:[2]
  • Northern: 72–6 (92–8%)
  • Southern: 1–21 (5–95%) – Ralph Yarborough of Texas was the only Southerner to vote in favor in the Senate

By party and region[edit]​

The House of Representatives:[3]
The Senate:[2]

Last edited:
I think this will best illustrate how you Republicans today are not the same as Republicans who passed Civil Rights or freed the slaves.

Forget about how today you sound just like the white southern kkk guys. I watched Mississippi Burning again last night. Those white southern racist democrats sure do sound a lot like you. They hated the Federal Government. Called them commies. N word lovers. Liberal Faggots. Those guys sure do sound like Republicans today.

But forget all that. Let's fast forward to the Kerner report that said the 60's riots were caused because of how police treat blacks like second class citizens. Let's pretend it was you Republicans who agreed with that report even though we know that's not true.

So fast forward to today. Today you are against blacks. You insist that today white Americans and cops don't treat blacks like second class citizens. Is that your position? Blacks today are making up that cops treat them like second class citizens? You agreed with the cops today right? What changed?

Three years after Breonna Taylor was shot and and killed in her apartment, U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland released a blistering report Wednesday finding that the city and its police department have violated the constitutional rights of its citizens, particularly Black people.

So if you saw it back in Lincoln's day and back during Civil Rights, how come today you disagree with blacks? How come you changed since the days of Lincoln?

What. a. crock. of shit........

The ones who are destroying the lives of blacks across this country are the democrats......the cities they completely control......the education system they completely control.....black children have the lowest levels of math, reading, and writing that we have ever seen since the democrats owned slaves.........

The democrat party prosecutors are releasing violent criminals back into black communities over and over again......and it is those criminals, released by the democrats who are murdering young black men at unheard of rates today....

The democrat party is doing everything in its power to resegregate society based on race.........

You take outlier and often dishonest cases....like Breonna Taylor, and lie about them...to smear police.....and to keep the racism con game going...........

Garland is a democrat party race hustler.......pushing the lie of racism to keep the democrat party in power.

she was killed by cops who entered her home. not sure why that suggests republicans are behind it? explain?
The DOJ report today looks just like the Kerner Report from the 1960's. You claim that you agree with the blacks back during civil rights. What about today? The DOJ is basically saying the cops today treat blacks just as bad as they did back in the 60's.

4 times as likely to arrest a black than a white for the same offense. 4 times more likely to pull a black over for the same offense. etc.

So I'm assuming if you agreed with the Kerner Report from the 60's that cops were treating blacks like 2nd class citizens, then you must agree with the DOJ's report today saying the cops are still at it.

If not, this illustrates the shift you white conservatives made when blacks started joining the Democratic party. You left when blacks joined. So today Democrats represent black people and Republicans are not the same party as the Lincoln Republicans who freed them.

prove it! you demofk kkker. You still own it son.
Like I said, the southerners in the 60's sound just like republicans today. They hated liberals, faggots, n*#rs, commies and the federal government.

In other words they Democratic KKK members of the 1960's sound just like you today. And they loved driving around with confederate flag license plates too. Just like Republicans today.

Let us know why Republicans today drive around waving the confederate flag all over the place. Ask them if they realize Robert E Lee was a Democrat.

What. a. crock. of shit........

The ones who are destroying the lives of blacks across this country are the democrats......the cities they completely control......the education system they completely control.....black children have the lowest levels of math, reading, and writing that we have ever seen since the democrats owned slaves.........

The democrat party prosecutors are releasing violent criminals back into black communities over and over again......and it is those criminals, released by the democrats who are murdering young black men at unheard of rates today....

The democrat party is doing everything in its power to resegregate society based on race.........

You take outlier and often dishonest cases....like Breonna Taylor, and lie about them...to smear police.....and to keep the racism con game going...........

Garland is a democrat party race hustler.......pushing the lie of racism to keep the democrat party in power.
Listen shit head. The fact is Louiseville is proably one of those Democratic run cities you are taking about. You Republicans won't even admit that cops in liberally run cities treat black people like 2nd class citizens. So if we put you in charge would you stop doing this? I think you would double down and treat blacks even worse!

So if Louiseville, KY is a liberal run city, we will reform our cops to be more liberal. As of right now those cops and and sound a lot more like you than they do us.

So stop complaining when we say we want to defund the police. It's only in liberal run cities that we want to do this. And if they are liberal cities, you have no say in if we defund and reform them.

But we know you like cops treating blacks like 2nd class citizens. You defend the cops and argue with the DOJ's report?

Like what?

Do you believe the police today treat blacks like second class citizens? I agree they do this.

Especially when I see shit like this

DOJ report found cops cite or arrest Black people for marijuana possession at nearly four times the rate of white people.

The Southern Strategy worked as the once solid Democratic South is now solid Republican

Republicans exploited Democratic support for Civil Rights to turn voters Republican.

I love it how hard PUBLICLY Republicans try to pretend they aren't racists. I tell them as a white man I hear a lot of Republicans say the truth behind closed doors because they just assume all white men are racists. But that's hard to prove right? That's just hearsay, right? WRONG!

This is how Republicans feel about black people regardless of if they are in the South or North.

I love it how hard PUBLICLY Republicans try to pretend they aren't racists. I tell them as a white man I hear a lot of Republicans say the truth behind closed doors because they just assume all white men are racists. But that's hard to prove right? That's just hearsay, right? WRONG!

This is how Republicans feel about black people regardless of if they are in the South or North.
That is how they talk when they think nobody is listening
Then they complain they can’t be openly racist.

except that demofks are the kkk. until you can lose that title, you're racists. Just a fact.

Like what?

In the recording, Jennings also appears to complain about not being able to hang Black people, saying: “They got more rights than we got.”

Can't say they are Democrats on this one.

In McCurtain County, OK 16.2% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 82.7% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 1.1% voted Independent.

Forum List

Back