The Muslim Brotherhood is a bigger threat than ISIS

why do you on the Left promote womens' rights, gay rights, and freedom from religion.....yet you support Islam which opposes all of those beliefs...?

I support not hating and fearing an entire segment of the world's population based on their religion. It's as simple as that.

Why do you on the right get so butthurt when anyone makes overarching generalizations about white people while simultaneously using overarching generalizations to justify your fear and hatred of an entire religion?

some ideologies are dangerous-------NAZISM is an ideology------it promotes
genocide

I don't agree that thoughts are "dangerous" - and Islam isn't an "ideology", anyway.

in fact it is. You should learn the DETAILS of shariah law------and try reading
the koran. ------a bit of history would help

:lol:

No, it's not - and we've run this marathon before. I accept that you hate Muslims, and I have no interest in running these same laps again.

I do not "hate" muslims---------I despise the IDEOLOGY-----which is well
represented in the details of shariah law.

I support not hating and fearing an entire segment of the world's population based on their religion. It's as simple as that.

Why do you on the right get so butthurt when anyone makes overarching generalizations about white people while simultaneously using overarching generalizations to justify your fear and hatred of an entire religion?

genocide

I don't agree that thoughts are "dangerous" - and Islam isn't an "ideology", anyway.

No, it's not - and we've run this marathon before. I accept that you hate Muslims, and I have no interest in running these same laps again.

All you know about Islam is what has been hand fed to you by bigoted propaganda outlets.

genocide

All you know about Islam is what has been hand fed to you by bigoted propaganda outlets.

I learned about islam from muslims-------long ago------at a time when people like
you did not know that there is a difference between islam and Hinduism. I read
the koran (picthall version) probably before you were born. There was
ABSOLUTELY NO propaganda or even discussion about islam going on
in any of the media available to me about ISLAM when I learned about
islam other than------the very basics like --------'no pork' and 'monotheism'

I think that the OP is convinced that if Hillary gets the nomination, she's going to turn the country over to Humma, who will then turn it over to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Much ado about nothing.

Forum List

Back