The Munsters, by Rob Zombie....sadly, it looks like a movie made by fans on youtube....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Never a big fan of Rob Zombie so I didn't expect much from The Munsters.....also, I was always a bigger fan of the Addams Family......though I didn't like the movies.....they tried to do the Munsters instead of the Addams Family with them.....

This movie trailer.....it seems more like a youtube fan video not a theatrical level experience.......it seems lacking in a lot of ways....

Never a big fan of Rob Zombie so I didn't expect much from The Munsters.....also, I was always a bigger fan of the Addams Family......though I didn't like the movies.....they tried to do the Munsters instead of the Addams Family with them.....

This movie trailer.....it seems more like a youtube fan video not a theatrical level experience.......it seems lacking in a lot of ways....

I myself always liked the munsters show better than the Addams family,both were really good but I preferred the munsters.never made sense why mr Addams and pugsley as well now thst I think about it,always looked normal like everyone else in the world but the rest of the family looked like monsters where the munsters plot made more sense the entire family always considered Marilyn the normal one to be unfortunate to not have the good looks they did.i loved the Addams family movies as well,the first one anyways,the second one I did not think was as good.

I agree with you for the most part,this movie doesnā€™t look very promising,I donā€™t like Hermanā€™s voice,he does not sound anything like you would expect him to.Looks like this is another good show Hollywood has screwed up in trying to bring to the big screen right up there with chips,dukes of hazzard,starskey and hutch,Beverly hillbillies,lost in space and others.it has joined thst list it appears.

should have just kept the show buried as they have all these decades.Iā€™m wishing thst the Waylon brothers had made it as was originally planned,looks like weā€™ll never know if they would have done any better.

I myself always liked the munsters show better than the Addams family,both were really good but I preferred the munsters.never made sense why mr Addams and pugsley as well now thst I think about it,always looked normal like everyone else in the world but the rest of the family looked like monsters where the munsters plot made more sense the entire family always considered Marilyn the normal one to be unfortunate to not have the good looks they did.i loved the Addams family movies as well,the first one anyways,the second one I did not think was as good.

I agree with you for the most part,this movie doesnā€™t look very promising,I donā€™t like Hermanā€™s voice,he does not sound anything like you would expect him to.Looks like this is another good show Hollywood has screwed up in trying to bring to the big screen right up there with chips,dukes of hazzard,starskey and hutch,Beverly hillbillies,lost in space and others.it has joined thst list it appears.

should have just kept the show buried as they have all these decades.Iā€™m wishing thst the Waylon brothers had made it as was originally planned,looks like weā€™ll never know if they would have done any better.

He must be going for a video vs. film vibe, because he has made actual movies, and he likely had a good sized budget for the film...

Why would a guy named Robert Cummings change his name to "Rob Zombie" and force his wife and kids to live with ludicrous name? Another no talent pop-culture idiot who thinks an edgy last name makes up for no talent.

Forum List

Back