The MSM tells us that.."if you drank bleach you may be okay" ?

Never said it. That this narrative still exist years after the fact shows how stupid and lazy people are.

a 30 second google search can find the quote.

That simply believing what the media spews is preferable than taking literally a minute to verify the facts and determine the truth is the perfect example of WTF is wrong in this country.

Morons. Morons are what is wrong. And morons vote.
He ruminated about injecting “disinfectants”

That’s WORSE than drinking bleach ya fucking retards

Did you go look for the quote, moron? Not likely, or you wouldn't have posted this nonsense. Dumber yet, you probably should have, if for no other reason than not to look like a complete idiot.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

He ruminated that it would 'be interesting to check that', and wonders "is there a way' to do 'something like that'. He didn't advise it, recommend it or opine it would be a good idea, and, yet, the most imbecilic morons of the left continue to run with their completely fabricated version and gaslight anyone dumb enough to listen, that he did exactly that.

Last edited:
Did you go look for the quote, moron? Not likely, or you wouldn't have posted this nonsense. Dumber yet, you probably should have, if for no other reason than not to look like a complete idiot.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

He ruminated that it would 'be interesting to check that', and wonders if there is a way to do 'something like that'. He didn't advise it, recommend it or opine it would be a good idea, and, yet, the most imbecilic morons of the left continue to run with their completely fabricated version and gaslight anyone dumb enough to listen, that he did exactly that.
100% correct! NEVER suggested drinking bleach, NEVER said do an injection.... "CHECK THAT"!!! Does mean let's investigate BUT DRINK BLEACH was never said!

He ruminated that it would 'be interesting to check that', and wonders if there is a way to do 'something like that'. He didn't advise it, recommend it or opine it would be a good idea, and, yet, the most imbecilic morons of the left continue to run with their completely fabricated version and gaslight anyone dumb enough to listen, that he did exactly that.

Yes, he wondered if something like a disinfectant could be injected to fight covid right after standing in front of this poster...

bleach.jpg

Can't imagine why anyone would associate bleach with his comments. :icon_rolleyes:

Yes, he wondered if something like a disinfectant could be injected to fight covid right after standing in front of this poster...

View attachment 693542

Can't imagine why anyone would associate bleach with his comments. :icon_rolleyes:

I can't imagine why people would take his comments to mean they should in any way ingest bleach, when he is clearly questioning if it, or something similar, is possible.

That he advised doing so is a story the left loves, but it is totally false.

Last edited:

AGAIN dummies like you don't seem to comprehend what BIDEN said..."maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay".... How many dummies heard that?
Trump never said it but Biden did. Biden also made another totally devastating statement that has had a direct effect on ...
"Deaths involving synthetic opioids other than methadone (primarily fentanyl) continued to rise with 56,516 overdose deaths"
Remember when Biden said this the illegals crossing the border ???
Biden said "There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration, No. 1,"
And then he encouraged illegals that also were smuggling drugs that added to the over dose deaths all because Biden said this:
I would in fact make sure that there is, that we immediately surge to the border"
Think about what an illegal smugglers thoughts are... "no more walls...and we are "surge to the border"!!!!

I can't imagine why people would take his comments to mean they should in any way ingest bleach, when he is clearly questioning if it, or something similar, is possible.

The he advised doing so is a story the left loves, but it is totally false.

Yes, it's political hyperbole.

View attachment 693542

Duh! Are you that stupid? How are you alive today if you aren't aware of drinking bleach which AGAIN was said by BIDEN not by Trump you are so dumb!
Biden said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay".

View attachment 693542

I can't imagine why you're so stupid that you associate surface-contact disinfectants (with a picture of a spray bottle) with medicine.

You ate paint chips as a child, didn't you?

Not my fault you can't read that poster board.
Evidently you never read a bleach bottle!
Plus Biden told people to in his exact words...
Biden said "if you drank bleach you may be okay".
No where in all the Internet is there any link where Trump's exact words "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay".

BIDEN said it!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-08 at 2.57.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-08 at 2.57.42 PM.png
    212.6 KB · Views: 13
Evidently you never read a bleach bottle!
Plus Biden told people to in his exact words...
Biden said "if you drank bleach you may be okay".
No where in all the Internet is there any link where Trump's exact words "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay".

BIDEN said it!

I never said Trump said that. And Biden was irresponsible for saying that. Still, the reason some have said that was political hyperbole because moments after he stood in front of a poster board showing bleach as a disinfectant that kills covid, Trump wondered, "And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? So it'd be interesting to check that."

Ohhhhh noooooes
Political hyperbole!

That’s soooo dishonest!
Only when you or your side does it. When Jordan or Graham do it or any Maga Guy, it's merely a little colorful exaggeration dontchaknow......

Forum List

Back