The MSM tells us that.."if you drank bleach you may be okay" ?

Hey FlingsPoo - why don't you comment to your fellow Nazi Candycornhole? She just keeps lying and lying and lying. It's great you didn't spew her lie - but an agent of your Reich - even now is telling the lie.
Hahaha.

1662654689946.png

Wait, where in there did he say he invented it.

Deja vu
Because "create" isn't a synonym of "invent."

Oh wait - yes it is.

The little lying fuck claims he invented the internet - too funny.

It's weird though, I was using the internet a full decade before Algore created it.

Maybe he created a time machine too?

Oh wait - yes it is.

It's weird though, I was using the internet a full decade before Algore created it.

I was emailing for the company I worked that had created their domain name in 1985-01-01. I was emailing through them in 1988 forward.
I was creating web pages in 1996 using html a little before Al Gore said In a March 9, 1999 speech.

I was emailing for the company I worked that had created their domain name in 1985-01-01. I was emailing through them in 1988 forward.
I was creating web pages in 1996 using html a little before Al Gore said In a March 9, 1999 speech.

1999 is when AL Gore said that. But his contributions towards it began in the 80's.

Wow...Pawn... so impressed with your computer graphic skills. Too bad you can't seem to find "written" documents that links would substantiate most of your personal, subjective and unproven statements.

Wow...Pawn... so impressed with your computer graphic skills. Too bad you can't seem to find "written" documents that links would substantiate most of your personal, subjective and unproven statements.

LOLOL

Cries the idiot who adds 1 + 1, comes up with 3 and then calls that a fact.

:icon_rolleyes:

Oh wait - yes it is.

They've been Groomed and they just don't care.

Vote them out ladies, just vote them right the fuck out....

Forum List

Back