The Failure Of The Republicans

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Brian Karem always writes good articles. He has a way of telling it like it is by travelling and asking questions.
The subject asked is, are you with Trump, the GOP, and how the political climate is exhausting voters.

Embracing "extremism" is one behavior many want no part of. Including those who no longer will vote for a Republican again.
If what the author has written, the upcoming 2022 midterm elections will be opposite what the right wing hopes.

"Trump followers, who've evidently studied the Beer Hall Putsch, believe the Trumplican party will be victorious and consume its enemies in hellfire, congressional hearings and a never-ending belittlement on conservative media. Some Republicans with gavel envy and a lust for power are reportedly looking at swatches for their new offices"

"They preach civil war and destruction should they not prevail, or if Trump is denied a return to his golden throne. They say those things even as they drive their SUVs less than a mile to go grocery shopping, visit their doctors and hit the drive-through for their favorite cholesterol burger and then a convenience store for smokes and liquor"

"No one's going to risk a real civil war while those things are readily available — not for a period of time longer than it takes to march to the Capitol and get arrested"

"A growing number of people now understand the Republicans as a brazen group of feckless bullies. Welcome to the party. The woman I spoke with in Kentucky said something echoed by at least a couple dozen others I spoke with in the last month: "I don't usually vote. I am this year. I've already registered — and I'm not voting for a Republican."

"That continues to be the key for the Democrats. If the voter turnout is large, then the Republicans are done, since there are more registered Democrats. Issues? The Republicans have already conceded on the issues. All the Republicans have left is fear — and that, like Trump, grows wearisome"

Yep, Salon

1662575624334.png

Brian Karem always writes good articles. He has a way of telling it like it is by travelling and asking questions.
The subject asked is, are you with Trump, the GOP, and how the political climate is exhausting voters.

Embracing "extremism" is one behavior many want no part of. Including those who no longer will vote for a Republican again.
If what the author has written, the upcoming 2022 midterm elections will be opposite what the right wing hopes.

"Trump followers, who've evidently studied the Beer Hall Putsch, believe the Trumplican party will be victorious and consume its enemies in hellfire, congressional hearings and a never-ending belittlement on conservative media. Some Republicans with gavel envy and a lust for power are reportedly looking at swatches for their new offices"

"They preach civil war and destruction should they not prevail, or if Trump is denied a return to his golden throne. They say those things even as they drive their SUVs less than a mile to go grocery shopping, visit their doctors and hit the drive-through for their favorite cholesterol burger and then a convenience store for smokes and liquor"

"No one's going to risk a real civil war while those things are readily available — not for a period of time longer than it takes to march to the Capitol and get arrested"

"A growing number of people now understand the Republicans as a brazen group of feckless bullies. Welcome to the party. The woman I spoke with in Kentucky said something echoed by at least a couple dozen others I spoke with in the last month: "I don't usually vote. I am this year. I've already registered — and I'm not voting for a Republican."

"That continues to be the key for the Democrats. If the voter turnout is large, then the Republicans are done, since there are more registered Democrats. Issues? The Republicans have already conceded on the issues. All the Republicans have left is fear — and that, like Trump, grows wearisome"

Salon is the publication currently endorsing Joe Biden, despite the fact that he's been accused of pedophilic incest by his own daughter. That should tell you all you need to know about the "people" at Salon.

Salon is the publication currently endorsing Joe Biden, despite the fact that he's been accused of pedophilic incest by his own daughter. That should tell you all you need to know about the "people" at Salon.
No, Orange man bad

Besides, January 6th

Another partisan hack. Go figure.

If you have a narrow mind, that's purely up to you.
Him? Really? You are the one that ignores that people have been ARRESTED for stealing it for partisan reasons.
Why do you defend this fucked up shit? Do you understand how that makes you look?

Did you miss this in the article?

"Bottom line: Any person capable of cogent thought is fleeing Trump and the Republican party. Anne Coulter proves that even those not capable of cogent thought are fleeing Trump"

Some actually think for themselves.

Him? Really? You are the one that ignores that people have been ARRESTED for stealing it for partisan reasons.
Why do you defend this fucked up shit? Do you understand how that makes you look?
Sorry to burst your bubble, but this isn't about pedophiles that may have affected or abused you.

and the poor thing cant understand why pedos and groomers are always associated with his party.
Because they defend, deflect and gas light.
Sick mother fuckers they are.

Sound like another wishful thinking article by the left. What you see in front of your face really isn't happening.

With 2/3 of the country living paycheck to paycheck, going broke at the grocery store and gas station, illegals flooding our country like no tomorrow, housing and rents almost un-affordable, homelessness and violent crime increasing by unbelievable proportions, record fentanyl deaths partly due to the lack if border enforcement, the Democrats losing the Hispanic and Independent vote, this clown in the article thinks Democrats stand a chance?

There are a lot of people that don't follow politics like we do. If they vote, they vote on what they see in front of them. It goes back to the age old Ronald Reagan question: Are you better off today than you were four years ago? Anybody that answers yes is either a lair, a moron, or both.

Forum List

Back