The MSM tells us that.."if you drank bleach you may be okay" ?

I never said Trump said that. And Biden was irresponsible for saying that. Still, the reason some have said that was political hyperbole because moments after he stood in front of a poster board showing bleach as a disinfectant that kills covid, Trump wondered, "And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? So it'd be interesting to check that."
Where is your proof that "moments after he stood in front of a poster board showing bleach"?
Why can't you substantiate your wild ass comments with proof?
Give me the link that shows Trump reading the poster then saying "Drink bleach"!
So you repeat though Trump the never said "drink bleach.." but say Biden was irresponsible for saying that?
Why do you think the biased MSM blew the Trump says "drink bleach" i.e. 2,750,000 results (0.44 seconds) but Biden's
says drink bleach...1,020,000 results? Why? Trump never said it but Biden did?
The reason as you say "some have said" is this and YOU have NEVER provided a retort to this!

Explain how the MSM didn't have $$ motive to donate to Hillary 96% she lost, they spent 4 years including COVID exaggerations(Question Pawn...
how many kids under age 18 of the 74 million have died from COVID?... and why doesn't the media discuss this?) and then they spent 90% on Biden!
Please tell me there was NO MOTIVE behind Trump getting 92% negative press?

(NOTE I substantiate!)

MSMdonations.png

Where is your proof that "moments after he stood in front of a poster board showing bleach"?
Why can't you substantiate your wild ass comments with proof?
Give me the link that shows Trump reading the poster then saying "Drink bleach"!
So you repeat though Trump the never said "drink bleach.." but say Biden was irresponsible for saying that?
Why do you think the biased MSM blew the Trump says "drink bleach" i.e. 2,750,000 results (0.44 seconds) but Biden's
says drink bleach...1,020,000 results? Why? Trump never said it but Biden did?
The reason as you say "some have said" is this and YOU have NEVER provided a retort to this!

Explain how the MSM didn't have $$ motive to donate to Hillary 96% she lost, they spent 4 years including COVID exaggerations(Question Pawn...
how many kids under age 18 of the 74 million have died from COVID?... and why doesn't the media discuss this?) and then they spent 90% on Biden!
Please tell me there was NO MOTIVE behind Trump getting 92% negative press?

(NOTE I substantiate!)

View attachment 693616

LOLOL

You idiot, I posted the photo of him reading the poster board as he went up to speak, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

And again, I never said he said, "drink bleach." How many times need I remind you of that?

But I must keep in mind, even as I laugh at your desperation, that you actually added $3.1t+$3.3t+$3.3t+$3.4t and said that equaled $7t.

:cuckoo:

Even worse for you, you were aided with Excel and you still fucked that up beyond belief.

Oh well, since the photo alone wasn't good enough for you, you can waste your time with this link...

LOLOL

You idiot, I posted the photo of him reading the poster board as he went up to speak, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

And again, I never said he said, "drink bleach." How many times need I remind you of that?

But I must keep in mind, even as I laugh at your desperation, that you actually added $3.1t+$3.3t+$3.3t+$3.4t and said that equaled $7t.

:cuckoo:

Even worse for you, you were aided with Excel and you still fucked that up beyond belief.

Oh well, since the photo alone wasn't good enough for you, you can waste your time with this link...

See YOU are so pompous you make NO mistakes right? I was wrong in my math.
I admit it because UNLIKE POMPOUS butts like you FAWN!!!
I am evidently not perfect as you pretend!

But I watched the video you submitted.
NO WHERE was there a poster much less Trump looking at the poster and seeing the comment about bleach. No WHERE!
So where did you get that photo stating Trump wondered about something could be injected! Again you are so pompous you think you are not required!

You are a lIAR!...So you won't show the sequence that Trump saw the poster THEN went up! You wrote these exact words...
There was no poster in the video you submitted. BUT you, you all knowing pompous but who NEVER makes a mistake much less ADMIT it...
you wrote....the below...
A) YOU pompous ... how do you know what Trump "wondered"? If you are so f...king smart why are you even discoursing with us!
B) No where on that poster was there discussion of drinking bleach which I've proven that Biden suggested that...remember..
Biden said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay".

Screen Shot 2022-09-08 at 7.04.48 PM.png

Why do any of you try to defend "your man". When you can't. You simply cannot defend either candidate yet you do. You have LOST. Admitting it is the first step. Lessers.

See YOU are so pompous you make NO mistakes right? I was wrong in my math.
I admit it because UNLIKE POMPOUS butts like you FAWN!!!
I am evidently not perfect as you pretend!

But I watched the video you submitted.
NO WHERE was there a poster much less Trump looking at the poster and seeing the comment about bleach. No WHERE!
So where did you get that photo stating Trump wondered about something could be injected! Again you are so pompous you think you are not required!

You are a lIAR!...So you won't show the sequence that Trump saw the poster THEN went up! You wrote these exact words...
There was no poster in the video you submitted. BUT you, you all knowing pompous but who NEVER makes a mistake much less ADMIT it...
you wrote....the below...
A) YOU pompous ... how do you know what Trump "wondered"? If you are so f...king smart why are you even discoursing with us!
B) No where on that poster was there discussion of drinking bleach which I've proven that Biden suggested that...remember..
Biden said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay".

View attachment 693683

LOL

You're so fucked in the head, it's amusing.

Moron, of course that in that video. I didn't lie just because you're too stupid to find it. I already gave you a screen shot. Here's another...

Screenshot_20220909_090830.jpg

LOL

Moron, of course that in that video. I didn't lie just because you're too stupid to find it. I already gave you a screen shot. Here's another...

View attachment 693886
And I looked through the entire video you sent and the above scene was not in it!!!
LOL

View attachment 693886
I was wrong. I did see it in the video.

Trump NEVER ,EVER said as Biden said...maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay".

Prove to me where Trump suggested and much less said... "drink bleach" as Biden suggested!
But of course being the pompous person who is perfect, that never makes a mistake unlike you,... I was wrong.
I'm not perfect like you ,Fhony Fawn!
But words have meaning and Trump NEVER said drink bleach... BIDEN did!
Just as Biden said "surge to the border".. and now we have 4.9 Million Illegal Aliens Have Crossed our Borders Since President Biden Took Office
after hearing Biden say .."surge to the border"

FAIR Analysis: 4.9 Million Illegal Aliens Have Crossed our Borders Since President Biden Took Office

People hear what they want to hear.

And liars like you make up lies pretending they are the truth! How truly pompous must you be not to admit mistakes as I've done. See I'm human
not a "god" like you that spends your valuable "god-like" abilities with peons like me! Seriously someone as perfect as you shouldn't be wasting
your valuable abilities on message boards like this. You should be telling us all how to live! "Pawn..the Perfect"!!!

This goes back to TDS.

Trump didnt tell anyone to ingest bleach.

If that is how you took it, you are a dumb motherfucker.

And I looked through the entire video you sent and the above scene was not in it!!!

I was wrong. I did see it in the video.

Trump NEVER ,EVER said as Biden said...maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay".

Prove to me where Trump suggested and much less said... "drink bleach" as Biden suggested!
But of course being the pompous person who is perfect, that never makes a mistake unlike you,... I was wrong.
I'm not perfect like you ,Fhony Fawn!
But words have meaning and Trump NEVER said drink bleach... BIDEN did!
Just as Biden said "surge to the border".. and now we have 4.9 Million Illegal Aliens Have Crossed our Borders Since President Biden Took Office
after hearing Biden say .."surge to the border"

FAIR Analysis: 4.9 Million Illegal Aliens Have Crossed our Borders Since President Biden Took Office

People hear what they want to hear.

And liars like you make up lies pretending they are the truth! How truly pompous must you be not to admit mistakes as I've done. See I'm human
not a "god" like you that spends your valuable "god-like" abilities with peons like me! Seriously someone as perfect as you shouldn't be wasting
your valuable abilities on message boards like this. You should be telling us all how to live! "Pawn..the Perfect"!!!

Consider yourself fortunate that I try to help a peon like you.

Now where's your apology to me for calling me a liar since you finally found that scene in the video? That proves I didn't lie.

Biden said to get out your shotgun and shoot it at the sky to scare away home invaders. Biden says lots of stupid shit and not one of you lefties act like a word came out of his mouf.

I had forgotten about this bit of advice from the PRESIDENT.

SHOOT A SHOTGUN INTO THE AIR TWICE IF YOU ARE BEING ROBBED.

GOOD LORD PEOPLE….what the fuck?

Consider yourself fortunate that I try to help a peon like you.

Now where's your apology to me for calling me a liar since you finally found that scene in the video? That proves I didn't lie.

By the way your illustrations WAS NOT in the video!
I found no scene where there was any red circling or additional comment! So YOU are a liar!

Your "screen shot" added those elements and they WEREN"T in the video!
So I take back my apology as YOUR SCREEN shot was NOT from the video!
Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 9.12.27 AM.png

By the way your illustrations WAS NOT in the video!
I found no scene where there was any red circling or additional comment! So YOU are a liar!

Your "screen shot" added those elements and they WEREN"T in the video!
So I take back my apology as YOUR SCREEN shot was NOT from the video!
View attachment 693904

LOLOL

You're taking back your apology??

How can you take back something you never gave?

At any rate, your desperation is noted and laughed at.

Forum List

Back