The Movement We Started Is Just the Beginning

? Seems to me the Capitol riot really put a damper on Trump's approval and most Americans didn't care for it. Not a good show for conservatives
What percentage of MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTESTERS took part in the storming of the Capitol?

You dishonestly want to spread the lie that all trump supporters were rioting. You cant whine about President Trump's supposed lies when you lie at every opportunity

People didn’t buy 9 billion rounds of ammo last year for nothing. Add in the Obama years of guns and ammo and we’ve got the largest army in human history.
Wait just a minute there Slick, you Nazis said Obama had the government buy up all the ammo to keep it from you lying scum!!!
REMEMBER!!!!!
Is that your lie today?
The Right are such pathological liars they can't remember that their new lies contradict their old lies!!!
Oklahoma Republicans Sen. Jim Inhofe and Rep. Frank Lucas think the Obama administration is buying too much ammunition in an attempt to limit the amount available to the public.

Inhofe and Lucas introduced a bill that would prohibit the government—except for the military—from buying more ammo each month than the monthly average each agency bought from 2001-2009, the Bush years.

“President Obama has been adamant about curbing law-abiding Americans’ access and opportunities to exercise their Second Amendment rights,” said Inhofe.” One way the Obama Administration is able to do this is by limiting what’s available in the market with federal agencies purchasing unnecessary stockpiles of ammunition.”

Is there anything more hilarious than the right wing playing the victim card 24/7/365?

Yeah......actually there is.....

Thousands of millionaire football and basketball players.....taking a knee and killing the Golden Goose that afforded them their fabulous lives of wealth.

:auiqs.jpg:

Sounds like self-sacrifice to me....

The conservatives sound like they want people to feel sorry for them.

People think they are sorry...but they don't feel sorry for them.

? Seems to me the Capitol riot really put a damper on Trump's approval and most Americans didn't care for it. Not a good show for conservatives
What percentage of MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTESTERS took part in the storming of the Capitol?

You dishonestly want to spread the lie that all trump supporters were rioting. You cant whine about President Trump's supposed lies when you lie at every opportunity

I never said most Trump supporters were rioting. What I'm saying is of those who rioted in the capitol were Trump supporters.

That bitch just flew out of DC, it's a good day.

How many Leftists KNEW for a fact that Trump would never leave office and declare himself a dictator? (Because he is hitler reincarnate)

ALL OF THEM

Wrong about everything.....and proud of it

He’s right about that.

I'd like to agree. However, seems like that movement is dying, and rapidly. Out of office Donald Trump will have no power to stop the inevitable.

People didn’t buy 9 billion rounds of ammo last year for nothing. Add in the Obama years of guns and ammo and we’ve got the largest army in human history.

Point taken. Have you seen a George Washington walking around lately? If so please drop me his contact information, I'll join right up. Sorry, I don't mean to be a downer all of a sudden.

Exactly,I have been waiting for over 20 years for patriotic military personal and police officers to arrest these criminals in Washingtonian,with trump I had hopes that would happen,I thought he was differerent than the corruption of previous presidents from the last several DECADES,I thought we finally had a president that had the balls to get rid of the cia,fbi and fed,the fact he is the first president to ever come out and tell the truth that wars are always started so defense contracters can profit from the,I thought he was differerent,that he was for the people, but when he did not lift one finger to get rid of those evil organizations,his true colors were shown that he was just all talk and no action on draining the swamp,he was j
He’s right about that.

I'd like to agree. However, seems like that movement is dying, and rapidly. Out of office Donald Trump will have no power to stop the inevitable.

Point taken. Have you seen a George Washington walking around lately? If so please drop me his contact information, I'll join right up. Sorry, I don't mean to be a downer all of a sudden.

Yeah I been holding out false hope that someday patriotic military personal and police officers would arrest these criminals in Washington,I thought with trump that maybe this might finally happen.he seemed differerent than the corrupt presidents we have had for decades now.when he came out and said what no president ever did before including our last great president jfk,telling the truth wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit,I thought maybe these criminal politicians would finally be arrested, it when he did not lift one finger to get rid of the cia,fbi and fed I knew he was all talk and no action on maki g america great again and just blowing hot air on draining the swamp. The truth is we can’t count on any president doing this for us,as long as we have this corrupttwo party system,the truth is things will never change.

The only option remaining for the American People to regain control of their country, our country, is for us to organize and fight back like no other citizenry in history has ever fought back. Problem with fighting back is it is historically pretty hopeless. Every time in history a citizen rebellion has succeeded it was backed by wealthy, politically powerful individuals with their own agendas which just sort of happened to align with liberating the public from some tyrannical leader or ruler. The only moderately successful citizen rebellion I can think of that did not have the backing of the rich and powerful are the slave revolts of ancient Rome which led to the Third Servile War, and ultimately ended in the deaths of all rebels involved, many of whom were crucified along the Apian Way.

Bummer.

In order to fight back against the coming darkness, patriotic American Citizens would need to organize under a central command. Considering how all social media and cellphone service is owned by corporations aligned with and loyal to the enemy, and how the FCC has just started monitoring private radio chatter for subversive content, the chances of mass organization by patriots is essentially zero percent. In effect we have written our own epitaphs via our love for smartphones and our dependency on corporations who run social media. We American consumers ended our own chances of effectively resisting tyranny years back when we chose addiction to smart gadgets, the internet and other tech over fucking common sense.

But playing the blame game at this late hour does no one much good. The only thing left to do is whip up another batch of White Russians and get hammered to doom metal.

Who would have ever anticipated the tech giants, essentially acting as state censors and preventing the electorate from the knowledge that the Biden Cartel was on the payroll of Communist China.

Government school grads, kept ignorant of how Democrat governance mirrors earlier Leftist administration, never knew about this:

“General Directorate for the Protection of State Secrets in the Press under the Council of Ministers of the USSR (Russian: Главное управление по охране государственных тайн в печати при СМ СССР) was the official censorship and state secret protection organ in the Soviet Union.

The censorship agency was established in 1922 under the name "Main Administration for Literary and Publishing Affairs at the RSFSR Narkompros", abbreviated as Glavlit (Главлит). The latter term was in semiofficial use until the dissolution of the Soviet Union.

Since the word "Glavlit" hints at "literature", the organization is often confused with Goskomizdat, which performed another type of censorship: it controlled the political content in fiction, poetry, etc.”
General Directorate for the Protection of State Secrets in the Press - Wikipedia

Real Americans are left with the same way of providing truth as Soviet hostages, their citizens, were:

“Samizdat
Samizdat (Russian: самизда́т, lit. "self-publishing") was a form of dissident activity across the Eastern Bloc in which individuals reproduced censored and underground makeshift publications, often by hand, and passed the documents from reader to reader.”
Samizdat - Wikipedia

This is no longer ‘it could happen,’ or ‘it will happen,’…..it did happen.

Reagan rescued the Russian people.

Who will rescue us?

He’s right about that.

And none of them helped with covid. What stupidity,

He’s right about that.

Well, if the movement was just about Trump doing things while everyone else sat around and cheered, then it wasn't much of a movement and deserves to die.

I'd like to think there was more to it than merely adoring Donald Trump.

He’s right about that.

Really? What do you plan on doing the the 9 billion rounds of ammo?

There will be no armed insurrection.

Most "Patriots" are getting too old to walk...much less fight. Just a matter of time until Conservative white America fades out.

I suspect traditional Conservatism will fade into a more compliant form of liberalism in time.
Religion will fade with them over time.
Abortion and the values of the Right will soften and merge into liberal values.

Guns will become a memory in America with time.

Who's to say if it's better or worse?
But clearly the GOP and traditional Republican values have been put to rest.

That said, what America becomes could actually be worse for the changes.
We'll see.

Is there anything more dangerous than millions of people who have nothing to lose?

I think we are going to have some idea about that, soon.

No.

Check my posts....from 2016 I tried in vain to suggest to Conservatives that Trump and ALL Presidents are beholden first and foremost to the Establishment.
No one on the Right listened. Trump was their savior. Never mind he was a New York democrat.
People are quite literally terrified of the government now.

What will happen is that they will quietly try their hardest to hold on to their old life as long as possible.
Fighting would jeopardize that.

So the great rebellion will never come. it's a fantasy. That's all.

The Globalist establishment has had total control for a long time now.
They are simply at a point where they are tired of the game and the pushback from people like Trump.

The United States will very quickly transform into more of a Canadian / European model going forward. NO GUNS ALLOWED.
Except the USA will no longer be there to moderate the Globalists so they will rise to totalitarian power over the next 8 years.

things will look more like a Hunger Games movie, than the America that you once knew.
The Age of Elitist Domination is dawning.

I suspect it goes something like the following, my opinion. Some Americans out there want to fight back, have been professionally trained to fight, and are possibly even chomping at the bit to get it on. But here's the thing. No one wants to be the guy who starts fighting back first. Further, we could see a scenario where hundreds—maybe even thousands of patriotic American citizens decided to fight back but then abandon the cause before fighting at all after they see a few dozen of their fellow Americans crushed to dust by the government.

People at large have no clue what it's like to actually fight other human beings with modern weaponry. Even the hardest case most gung-ho soldier rarely if ever goes into battle willingly or eagerly. Every instinct screams flight before contact is made with the enemy. It takes endless encouragement from fellow troops stuck in the same situation to get people to fucking stand their ground, let alone shoot back. When an actual contact happens, the urge to freeze up and make oneself as small as possible—and piss one's pants—generally takes over. For select men, professional soldiers who survive and thrive in enemy contacts, it takes months and months of live fire training to get them to a point where that training overrides instinct.

Anyone who boasts about owning guns and wanting the government to "bring it on" is full of shit, although, they probably won't realize that until the moment of contact with the enemy. Then, of course, it'll be too late.

Another fallacy of gun owner fantasies had about fighting back against the government is that their guns alone matter and that when the government comes for them they will stand off and trade shots with them from a few hundred meters away. Modern combat doesn't work that way. Whoever comes for you, in whatever form they take, their objective will be to suppress your fire while their buddies flank you, breach your defilade, throw grenades and then make violent entry. Or, maybe they'll just kill you with a drone strike from 40,000 feet.

And finally, now that I've gone off on this particular tangent, it also needs to be said that the government doesn't need to fight and/or kill very many of its citizens to get the rest to fall in line. If they make examples out of a few patriots then most of the rest will push all thought of rebellion far, far out of their minds.

So yeah, I agree—it all does seem rather hopeless.
He’s right about that.

Exactly,I have been waiting for over 20 years for patriotic military personal and police officers to arrest these criminals in Washingtonian,with trump I had hopes that would happen,I thought he was differerent than the corruption of previous presidents from the last several DECADES,I thought we finally had a president that had the balls to get rid of the cia,fbi and fed,the fact he is the first president to ever come out and tell the truth that wars are always started so defense contracters can profit from the,I thought he was differerent,that he was for the people, but when he did not lift one finger to get rid of those evil organizations,his true colors were shown that he was just all talk and no action on draining the swamp,he was j
He’s right about that.

Yeah I been holding out false hope that someday patriotic military personal and police officers would arrest these criminals in Washington,I thought with trump that maybe this might finally happen.he seemed differerent than the corrupt presidents we have had for decades now.when he came out and said what no president ever did before including our last great president jfk,telling the truth wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit,I thought maybe these criminal politicians would finally be arrested, it when he did not lift one finger to get rid of the cia,fbi and fed I knew he was all talk and no action on maki g america great again and just blowing hot air on draining the swamp. The truth is we can’t count on any president doing this for us,as long as we have this corrupttwo party system,the truth is things will never change.

The only option remaining for the American People to regain control of their country, our country, is for us to organize and fight back like no other citizenry in history has ever fought back. Problem with fighting back is it is historically pretty hopeless. Every time in history a citizen rebellion has succeeded it was backed by wealthy, politically powerful individuals with their own agendas which just sort of happened to align with liberating the public from some tyrannical leader or ruler. The only moderately successful citizen rebellion I can think of that did not have the backing of the rich and powerful are the slave revolts of ancient Rome which led to the Third Servile War, and ultimately ended in the deaths of all rebels involved, many of whom were crucified along the Apian Way.

Bummer.

In order to fight back against the coming darkness, patriotic American Citizens would need to organize under a central command. Considering how all social media and cellphone service is owned by corporations aligned with and loyal to the enemy, and how the FCC has just started monitoring private radio chatter for subversive content, the chances of mass organization by patriots is essentially zero percent. In effect we have written our own epitaphs via our love for smartphones and our dependency on corporations who run social media. We American consumers ended our own chances of effectively resisting tyranny years back when we chose addiction to smart gadgets, the internet and other tech over fucking common sense.

But playing the blame game at this late hour does no one much good. The only thing left to do is whip up another batch of White Russians and get hammered to doom metal.

Who would have ever anticipated the tech giants, essentially acting as state censors and preventing the electorate from the knowledge that the Biden Cartel was on the payroll of Communist China.

Government school grads, kept ignorant of how Democrat governance mirrors earlier Leftist administration, never knew about this:

“General Directorate for the Protection of State Secrets in the Press under the Council of Ministers of the USSR (Russian: Главное управление по охране государственных тайн в печати при СМ СССР) was the official censorship and state secret protection organ in the Soviet Union.

The censorship agency was established in 1922 under the name "Main Administration for Literary and Publishing Affairs at the RSFSR Narkompros", abbreviated as Glavlit (Главлит). The latter term was in semiofficial use until the dissolution of the Soviet Union.

Since the word "Glavlit" hints at "literature", the organization is often confused with Goskomizdat, which performed another type of censorship: it controlled the political content in fiction, poetry, etc.”
General Directorate for the Protection of State Secrets in the Press - Wikipedia

Real Americans are left with the same way of providing truth as Soviet hostages, their citizens, were:

“Samizdat
Samizdat (Russian: самизда́т, lit. "self-publishing") was a form of dissident activity across the Eastern Bloc in which individuals reproduced censored and underground makeshift publications, often by hand, and passed the documents from reader to reader.”
Samizdat - Wikipedia

Who will rescue us?

Only We The People could have rescued ourselves. Instead, our young people will zombie out on Play Station 5 until their eyes bleed. Our middle-aged people will overdose on big corporate sponsored sports games and embalm themselves with cheap beer. And our older people will die of lonely, broken hearts deep in the dungeons of human warehouses. Evil will reign and once good Americans will tune out, toke up, boot up and make themselves out to be gods on social media platforms owned by real life devils. It's the Fall of the House of Usher for idiots and illiterates.

"What was it—I paused to think—what was it that so unnerved me in the contemplation of the House of Usher?"
—Edgar Allen Poe

"While I gazed, this fissure rapidly widened—there came a fierce breath of the whirlwind—the entire orb of the satellite burst at once upon my sight—my brain reeled as I saw the mighty walls rushing asunder—there was a long tumultuous shouting sound like the voice of a thousand waters—and the deep and dank tarn at my feet closed sullenly and silently over the fragments of the 'House of Usher."
—Edgar Allen Poe

Replace "House of Usher" with "the United States of America", and one gets the clearer picture of today's events . . .

He’s right about that.

Really? What do you plan on doing the the 9 billion rounds of ammo?

There will be no armed insurrection.

Most "Patriots" are getting too old to walk...much less fight. Just a matter of time until Conservative white America fades out.

I suspect traditional Conservatism will fade into a more compliant form of liberalism in time.
Religion will fade with them over time.
Abortion and the values of the Right will soften and merge into liberal values.

Guns will become a memory in America with time.

Who's to say if it's better or worse?
But clearly the GOP and traditional Republican values have been put to rest.

That said, what America becomes could actually be worse for the changes.
We'll see.

Is there anything more dangerous than millions of people who have nothing to lose?

I think we are going to have some idea about that, soon.

No.

Check my posts....from 2016 I tried in vain to suggest to Conservatives that Trump and ALL Presidents are beholden first and foremost to the Establishment.
No one on the Right listened. Trump was their savior. Never mind he was a New York democrat.
People are quite literally terrified of the government now.

What will happen is that they will quietly try their hardest to hold on to their old life as long as possible.
Fighting would jeopardize that.

So the great rebellion will never come. it's a fantasy. That's all.

The Globalist establishment has had total control for a long time now.
They are simply at a point where they are tired of the game and the pushback from people like Trump.

The United States will very quickly transform into more of a Canadian / European model going forward. NO GUNS ALLOWED.
Except the USA will no longer be there to moderate the Globalists so they will rise to totalitarian power over the next 8 years.

things will look more like a Hunger Games movie, than the America that you once knew.
The Age of Elitist Domination is dawning.

I suspect it goes something like the following, my opinion. Some Americans out there want to fight back, have been professionally trained to fight, and are possibly even chomping at the bit to get it on. But here's the thing. No one wants to be the guy who starts fighting back first. Further, we could see a scenario where hundreds—maybe even thousands of patriotic American citizens decided to fight back but then abandon the cause before fighting at all after they see a few dozen of their fellow Americans crushed to dust by the government.

People at large have no clue what it's like to actually fight other human beings with modern weaponry. Even the hardest case most gung-ho soldier rarely if ever goes into battle willingly or eagerly. Every instinct screams flight before contact is made with the enemy. It takes endless encouragement from fellow troops stuck in the same situation to get people to fucking stand their ground, let alone shoot back. When an actual contact happens, the urge to freeze up and make oneself as small as possible—and piss one's pants—generally takes over. For select men, professional soldiers who survive and thrive in enemy contacts, it takes months and months of live fire training to get them to a point where that training overrides instinct.

Anyone who boasts about owning guns and wanting the government to "bring it on" is full of shit, although, they probably won't realize that until the moment of contact with the enemy. Then, of course, it'll be too late.

Another fallacy of gun owner fantasies had about fighting back against the government is that their guns alone matter and that when the government comes for them they will stand off and trade shots with them from a few hundred meters away. Modern combat doesn't work that way. Whoever comes for you, in whatever form they take, their objective will be to suppress your fire while their buddies flank you, breach your defilade, throw grenades and then make violent entry. Or, maybe they'll just kill you with a drone strike from 40,000 feet.

And finally, now that I've gone off on this particular tangent, it also needs to be said that the government doesn't need to fight and/or kill very many of its citizens to get the rest to fall in line. If they make examples out of a few patriots then most of the rest will push all thought of rebellion far, far out of their minds.

So yeah, I agree—it all does seem rather hopeless.
He’s right about that.

He’s right about that.

Bummer.

“Samizdat
Samizdat - Wikipedia

Who will rescue us?

Only We The People could have rescued ourselves. Instead, our young people will zombie out on Play Station 5 until their eyes bleed. Our middle-aged people will overdose on big corporate sponsored sports games and embalm themselves with cheap beer. And our older people will die of lonely, broken hearts deep in the dungeons of human warehouses. Evil will reign and once good Americans will tune out, toke up, boot up and make themselves out to be gods on social media platforms owned by real life devils. It's the Fall of the House of Usher for idiots and illiterates.

"What was it—I paused to think—what was it that so unnerved me in the contemplation of the House of Usher?"
—Edgar Allen Poe

"While I gazed, this fissure rapidly widened—there came a fierce breath of the whirlwind—the entire orb of the satellite burst at once upon my sight—my brain reeled as I saw the mighty walls rushing asunder—there was a long tumultuous shouting sound like the voice of a thousand waters—and the deep and dank tarn at my feet closed sullenly and silently over the fragments of the 'House of Usher."
—Edgar Allen Poe

Replace "House of Usher" with "the United States of America", and one gets the clearer picture of today's events . . .

And we can replace your post with the following.

Boo hoo.

He’s right about that.

He’s right about that.

Bummer.

“Samizdat
Samizdat - Wikipedia

Who will rescue us?

No one, if we're dumb enough to sit around waiting for someone else to do it. We need to get off our asses and rescue ourselves.

Last edited:
He’s right about that.

The progressives in the Dem party will overreach, as they always do, and in 2022 we will have congress back, at least the House.

What makes you think we're going to go back to having the ability to vote them out?

House elections are far harder to manipulate. Senate elections are an issue, but I think the Senate map favors us in 2022. in 2020 it actually favored Dems and all they could do was force a tie.

He’s right about that.

He’s right about that.

Bummer.

“Samizdat
Samizdat - Wikipedia

Who will rescue us?

No one, if we're dumb enough to sit around waiting for someone else to do it. We need to get off our asses and rescue ourselves.

They've had the patience to take over the schools, the legal profession, even much of the officer corp of the military, and of course the media.

1. The radicals of the sixties did not remain within the universities…They realized that the apocalypse never materialized. “…they were dropping off into environmentalism and consumerism and fatalism…I watched many of my old comrades apply to graduate school in universities they had failed to burn down, so they could get advanced degrees and spread the ideas that had been discredited in the streets under an academic cover.” Collier and Horowitz, “Destructive Generation: Second Thoughts About The Sixties,” p. 294-295.
  2. “The radicals were not likely to go into business or the conventional practice of the professions. They were part of the chattering class, talkers interested in policy, politics, culture. They went into politics, print and electronic journalism, church bureaucracies, foundation staffs, Hollywood careers, public interest organizations, anywhere attitudes and opinions could be influenced. And they are exerting influence.” Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 51

What's the plan, Sarge?

Forum List

Back