The most vital, most important science discussion you can ever learn from

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
This covers a lot of science. From the scientific method to results of intense study.

I advise the non stop watching of this video.

This covers a lot of science. From the scientific method to results of intense study.

I advise the non stop watching of this video.

I am not watching an hour and twenty minute video. Can you summerize some high points?

I am not watching an hour and twenty minute video. Can you summerize some high points?
Sorry but no. I spent that time watching it and making it available to all posters. Also my experience is that those asking me for a summary plan to attack my summary anyway. They do not ask to agree with it at all.

Can you summerize some high points?
It is the most devastating scientific critique of the absurd "Climate Change" theorising that you will probably ever find .

It leaves you thinking that these old style Warming and Changing pseudo bastards should be rounded up and thrown naked into the ocean and left to die .

It is the most devastating scientific critique of the absurd "Climate Change" theorising that you will probably ever find .
Is it peer reviewed, published science?

No?

Then the only thing that video "takes down" is your IQ.

Is it peer reviewed, published science?

No?

Then the only thing that video "takes down" is your IQ.
Funny that what you accept is not peer reviewed. Sorry it harmed your IQ!!!

The video is very compelling and the scientist is also a climatologist.

Do MSGAts EVER read their own links or watch their own videos?

This is like when I used to sub teach for middle school, and half the kids would lie and say they read the assignment. So I would pick one and bring him up front to summarize some of it.

Hilarity ensued.

Do MSGAts EVER read their own links or watch their own videos?

This is like when I used to sub teach for middle school, and half the kids would lie and say they read the assignment. So I would pick one and bring him up front to summarize some of it.

Hilarity ensued.
Those kids learned that from you.

Forum List

Back