The most violent state in America

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
So where is the most violent state in the country?

Louisiana ranks as the most violent state in the country. This is largely due to the state’s nation-leading homicide rate, which at 10.3 murders and incidents of nonnegligent manslaughter per 100,000 people is more than double the national murder rate. Approximately 80% of homicides in the state are carried out with handguns, one of the larger shares of any state. Firearms also account for about two-thirds of all suicides in the state, the third largest share nationwide..

Louisiana’s incarceration rate is also nation-leading, with 1,049 people imprisoned in the state for every 100,000 residents. Louisiana is one of only two states, along with Oklahoma, to have an incarceration rate in excess of 1,000 per 100,000 people.

America's most and least violent states

This state is 65 percent white.

What state has the highest rate of violent crime?

Alaska’s violent crime rate of 730 incidents per 100,000 people is the highest of any state and is nearly double the national rate. The FBI Uniform Crime rate includes rape, robbery, aggravated assault, and murder as violent crimes, and the state ranks worst in the country in both aggravated assault and rape. Particularly egregious, the state’s rape rate of 122 reported incidents per 100,000 people is more than triple the U.S. figure.

This state is 67 percent white, 4 percent black.

Check yourselves white folks.

Geez. When 4% of the population is committing most of the crimes, I'd have to say we have a racial problem.

Thanks a fucking lot, Obama.

They're also the poorest and most backwards states. This is what happens when you don't invest in a state...

Sounds familiar. Black communities are poor and not invested in. but instead of people saying that for these communities, it's about black culture.

Geez. When 4% of the population is committing most of the crimes, I'd have to say we have a racial problem.

Too bad that's not what's happening.

You seem to have real trouble with population percentages and ratios, IM2. You need to show not just the percentage of whites in these states, but the percentage of the crimes committed which are committed by whites, if you want to make a point about who is committing crimes. You've had issues with accepting the difference between total number of crimes committed and crime rate in the past.

Of course, no matter the percentages, it is a false and dangerous idea to assume that race is the important factor where crimes statistics are concerned.

Perhaps it's whitey's fault. The first page I found when doing a Google search is telling me that in 2005, only 19.0% of the victims of homicide in Louisiana were white.

But 78.7% of the victims of homicide in Louisiana were black.

Obviously, white people in Louisiana are committing mass genocide of the poor black people. At least, that's how the liberals would interpret it, right?

Crime Statistics for Louisiana - Criminal Watch.com

They must have a lot of mean white people in Chicago too, judging by how many black people are being murdered.

You seem to have real trouble with population percentages and ratios, IM2. You need to show not just the percentage of whites in these states, but the percentage of the crimes committed which are committed by whites, if you want to make a point about who is committing crimes. You've had issues with accepting the difference between total number of crimes committed and crime rate in the past.

Of course, no matter the percentages, it is a false and dangerous idea to assume that race is the important factor where crimes statistics are concerned.

Montrovant it doesn't matter what I show you bitches will deny the f act that whites have been and continue to be the most violent racial group in this country.

You make your last comment to me and your punk ass has said none of this to the whites who continue doing exactly that. So go to hell.

Perhaps it's whitey's fault. The first page I found when doing a Google search is telling me that in 2005, only 19.0% of the victims of homicide in Louisiana were white.

But 78.7% of the victims of homicide in Louisiana were black.

Obviously, white people in Louisiana are committing mass genocide of the poor black people. At least, that's how the liberals would interpret it, right?

Crime Statistics for Louisiana - Criminal Watch.com

They must have a lot of mean white people in Chicago too, judging by how many black people are being murdered.

Homicide is not the only violent crime.

Montrovant it doesn't matter what I show you bitches will deny the f act that whites have been and continue to be the most violent racial group in this country.

You make your last comment to me and your punk ass has said none of this to the whites who continue doing exactly that. So go to hell.

Go ahead and assault and kill each other to your hearts' delight. Most of the nation no longer gives a rat's ass. Blame whitey if you want as long as you keep culling yourselves.

What whites who continue doing what?

Whites may commit the most violent crimes of any racial group in the country, but whites are also the largest racial group in the country, so that would be expected. However, you ignore the rate of crimes committed, which would be a much stronger indication of "the most violent racial group in this country."

And, as I said, pointing to race as the important factor where crime is concerned is not a good idea in the first place.

You are just as bad as the anti-black racists that end up in your threads when it comes to cherry-picking information.

They're also the poorest and most backwards states. This is what happens when you don't invest in a state...

Sounds familiar. Black communities are poor and not invested in. but instead of people saying that for these communities, it's about black culture.

Lol once the white people start to invest in black areas losers like you call it a bad thing - gentrification!

Blacks people need to start standing on their own 2 feet and admit they are the problem!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

LOL...go take a hike in any of Chicago's south or west side black hoods and, if you don't get shot, come back and tell us what a great experience it was.

So where is the most violent state in the country?

Louisiana ranks as the most violent state in the country. This is largely due to the state’s nation-leading homicide rate, which at 10.3 murders and incidents of nonnegligent manslaughter per 100,000 people is more than double the national murder rate. Approximately 80% of homicides in the state are carried out with handguns, one of the larger shares of any state. Firearms also account for about two-thirds of all suicides in the state, the third largest share nationwide..

Louisiana’s incarceration rate is also nation-leading, with 1,049 people imprisoned in the state for every 100,000 residents. Louisiana is one of only two states, along with Oklahoma, to have an incarceration rate in excess of 1,000 per 100,000 people.

This state is 65 percent white.

What state has the highest rate of violent crime?

Alaska’s violent crime rate of 730 incidents per 100,000 people is the highest of any state and is nearly double the national rate. The FBI Uniform Crime rate includes rape, robbery, aggravated assault, and murder as violent crimes, and the state ranks worst in the country in both aggravated assault and rape. Particularly egregious, the state’s rape rate of 122 reported incidents per 100,000 people is more than triple the U.S. figure.

This state is 67 percent white, 4 percent black.

Check yourselves white folks.
Wohoo Oklahoma!

LOL, except Louisiana is one of the most Black states.

Louisiana is 65 percent white.

Yah and NO proper is what percent And has most of the crime with a couple of other 100% black areas.. You liberals think everyone is stupid enough to think what you post has an IOTA of truth. HELL you always push a lying bs racist narrative instead of JUST THE FACTS

Indian, and mex population in Ok You dipshits. All you have to do is be there for a while stupid MOFOS. You find it all out. As for Alaska What are you calling "WHITE" everyone but blacks? Another liberal twist to present a lie

You are the goofiest person to ever type a post on this forum, you use complete fantasy to prove a point, and use a narrative of pure stupidity to try to push it along. HAAHAHAHAHAHA I have seen better arguments from a group of first graders. BECAUSE they at least know what is in their pants when they shit.

Forum List

Back