The most right wing, conservative state in the union has of yet reported a coronavirus

My state of Idaho.

Go figure libs.

Meanwhile... in open borders sanctuaries....

5204159feab8eab43d000014

My state of Idaho.

Go figure libs.

cus Idaho sucks and nobody wants to go there?

that's my guess

Funny how that liberal math works out. Actually, Idaho has a greater population than SIX of Hillary's Blue States! You know, those glorious places where all the good people live?! By your reasoning then, no one lives in or wants to go to
  1. Hawaii
  2. New Hampshire
  3. Maine
  4. Rhode Island
  5. Delaware or
  6. Vermont
Because you know, those are BLUE states, where all the smart, beautiful people live. o_O

All NBA and NHL sport teams should temporarily move to Idaho cities and towns and use the locals as players to continue their seasons. I'd be rooting against the Lewiston Lakers. In hockey my team would be the Twin Falls Maple Leafs.

An immediate travel ban on the west coast states and for the NYC area sounds about right. They seem to be the epicenters of the spread here.

All NBA and NHL sport teams should temporarily move to Idaho cities and towns and use the locals as players to continue their seasons. I'd be rooting against the Lewiston Lakers. In hockey my team would be the Twin Falls Maple Leafs.
Lou Dobbs was student body president of the local high school Minico

Lou Dobbs was student body president of the local high school Minico

Now in goal for the Pocatello Penguins…. Lou Dobbs.

Forum List

Back