The most right wing, conservative state in the union has of yet reported a coronavirus

then better don't start testing to keep those numbers. it seems you like those numbers.
No. If you want to keep those numbers, don't test. No testing. No numbers. Not telling what is in those two states.

Africa doesn't have Coronavirus. Trump was way behind the testing curve & Pence hates scientist. It's getting bad fast in the USA.
outbreak-coronavirus-world.png

I can just see all the tourists changing their travel plans from Florida to Idaho.

My state of Idaho.

Go figure libs.

cus Idaho sucks and nobody wants to go there?

that's my guess

Funny how that liberal math works out. Actually, Idaho has a greater population than SIX of Hillary's Blue States! You know, those glorious places where all the good people live?! By your reasoning then, no one lives in or wants to go to
  1. Hawaii
  2. New Hampshire
  3. Maine
  4. Rhode Island
  5. Delaware or
  6. Vermont
Because you know, those are BLUE states, where all the smart, beautiful people live. o_O

Idaho might have a greater population (39th at last count) than these states, but its population density is less and there's a lot more open space.
But even in Idaho, testing is going on.

Home

And for the record, Idaho is gorgeous country. It doesn't suck.

My state of Idaho.

Go figure libs.

that's my guess

Funny how that liberal math works out. Actually, Idaho has a greater population than SIX of Hillary's Blue States! You know, those glorious places where all the good people live?! By your reasoning then, no one lives in or wants to go to
  1. Hawaii
  2. New Hampshire
  3. Maine
  4. Rhode Island
  5. Delaware or
  6. Vermont
Because you know, those are BLUE states, where all the smart, beautiful people live. o_O

Idaho might have a greater population (39th at last count) than these states, but its population density is less and there's a lot more open space.

Home

Population density is irrelevant. Do you have any idea how much open space there is in much of California? Those are merely natural resources. And population density means that the people there OWN LAND. They each own a piece of America. They have a vested interest. They are not a bunch of apartment renters in some 9th floor dwelling in NYC or Pasadena.

15159400178_589a55ce41_k.jpg

iexplore.com.jpg

Idaho is one of the places that Americans go to LIVE, to get away from the shitholes of NYC, Chicago and Detroit.

Last edited:
My state of Idaho.

Go figure libs.

that's my guess

1. Hawaii
  2. New Hampshire
  3. Maine
  4. Rhode Island
  5. Delaware or
  6. Vermont

Home

Population density is irrelevant. Do you have any idea how much open space there is in much of California? Those are merely natural resources. And population density means that the people there OWN LAND. They each own a piece of America. They have a vested interest. They are not a bunch of apartment renters in some 9th floor dwelling in NYC or Pasadena.

Population density is totally relevant. A virus is going to spread faster in NY City than in Red Bud Illinois as there are far more people in a smaller area.

Idaho also barely has any people.
Just the richest liberals in the dem party
Plus Idaho has real mountains, deserts, white water rivers, good skiing and clean air. Nice state. Some part have same cost of living as parts of Tennessee. Only place I ever considered moving to.
I bet every rich dem is bee lining to Sun Valley right now
If you actually meet one. Let us know.

Idaho also barely has any people.
Just the richest liberals in the dem party
Plus Idaho has real mountains, deserts, white water rivers, good skiing and clean air. Nice state. Some part have same cost of living as parts of Tennessee. Only place I ever considered moving to.
I bet every rich dem is bee lining to Sun Valley right now
If you actually meet one. Let us know.
I talked with Bruce Willus once. Pretty level headed guy actually
He said he became rich by just acting stupid in front of a green screen.

Forum List

Back