The Coronavirus is not as bad as we thought when you look at the demographics of the situation.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
The death rate of infected babies is less than .1%. This roughly carries through until about the age of 50. Then, the death rate skyrockets. However, the death rate doesn't approach 15% until about the age of 80. I'm sure we can all agree that even a 15% death rate of infected is not that high for a disease and nothing to worry about when you look at the big picture. Even if tens of millions of Americans do die, it won't hurt our productivity as much as previously thought when you look at the demographics of the situation.

Additionally, we already have a massive problem with the rising expenses of the number of aging baby boomers that are gradually losing their ability to contribute to society and are a burden to the system. The coronavirus did not create this problem, except merely brings it to our attention.

The democrats are using a natural process to try and create problems. Let nature run its course.

The death rate of infected babies is less than .1%. This roughly carries through until about the age of 50. Then, the death rate skyrockets. However, the death rate doesn't approach 15% until about the age of 80. I'm sure we can all agree that even a 15% death rate of infected is not that high for a disease and nothing to worry about when you look at the big picture. Even if tens of millions of Americans do die, it won't hurt our productivity as much as previously thought when you look at the demographics of the situation.

Additionally, we already have a massive problem with the rising expenses of the number of aging baby boomers that are gradually losing their ability to contribute to society and are a burden to the system. The coronavirus did not create this problem, except merely brings it to our attention.

The democrats are using a natural process to try and create problems. Let nature run its course.

Seems a bit harsh.

In the end I don't see how we avoid some casualties...but they will have to add up.....the last I checked the flu is way out in front.

The coronavirus has just started to hit. We don't know how many will die. So it's stupid to make comparisons to the swine flu like trump is somehow doing a better job than Obama when in reality he is not.

trump has failed in his leadership. It's easy to stand in rallies giving people nicknames but this is what defines a president, not standing behind podiums talking stupid while blaming the other political party for his fuck ups. The NBA, NHL, MLB, NCAA, Broadway and almost everything in America did not close because of the swine flu.

This great American saved lives today.

This is leadership.

The coronavirus has just started to hit. We don't know how many will die. So it's stupid to make comparisons to the swine flu like trump is somehow doing a better job than Obama when in reality he is not.

trump has failed in his leadership. It's easy to stand in rallies giving people nicknames but this is what defines a president, not standing behind podiums talking stupid while blaming the other political party for his fuck ups. The NBA, NHL, MLB, NCAA, Broadway and almost everything in America did not close because of the swine flu.

This is leadership.

Drumpf is a major fuckup in addition to being not just a clown but the whole sad circus.

I strongly disagree. The Coronavirus is as bad as it gets for those who have suffered and died from its touch. Personal apocalypse for those poor souls. That, and now it is personally effecting me, my family and our extended communities and lives as a whole here in Maryland. For all the idiots who claim there's no threat I wish a pox on your houses.

This is leadership.

Admit it, you want people to die so it hurts the economy because you hope it gets Trump out of the White House.

This is leadership.

Admit it, you want people to die so it hurts the economy because you hope it gets Trump out of the White House.

If you think people will vote Drumpf out because of a bad economy caused by a virus youre more of a fucking idiot than I thought. Dont you think people can figure out the economy tanked because of the virus?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

This is leadership.

I am not the one posting how a deadly virus isn't so bad because it won't hurt our productivity. It already has hurt our productivity. trump was leaving the white house regardless of this and this situation is another example of his failure as a president. You guys made excuses for everything else and you repeated trumps lies, but the coronavirus is the truth and no amount of excuses you make can stop what it is doing. So at this point trump can shit or get off the pot. If he does his job right, he will be re elected, but if he fails, he loses. It's crunch time and since trump has declared himself the greatest, and you guys have too, then it's time for him to be great.

You are really fucked up in the head to even think I want to see people die. This is the crazy shit you trump butt lickers believe and that's why his ass has been able to get away with breaking the law and completely violating the constitution.

"I'm sure we can all agree that even a 15% death rate of infected is not that high for a disease and nothing to worry about when you look at the big picture."

No, I can't agree with that. It's a moronic statement.

This is leadership.

Oh it doesn't matter at this point he will be out of the WH no matter what the buffoon does in the coming months.

This is leadership.

I am not the one posting how a deadly virus isn't so bad because it won't hurt our productivity. It already has hurt our productivity. trump was leaving the white house regardless of this and this situation is another example of his failure as a president. You guys made excuses for everything else and you repeated trumps lies, but the coronavirus is the truth and no amount of excuses you make can stop what it is doing. So at this point trump can shit or get off the pot. If he does his job right, he will be re elected, but if he fails, he loses. It's crunch time and since trump has declared himself the greatest, and you guys have too, then it's time for him to be great.

You are really fucked up in the head to even think I want to see people die. This is the crazy shit you trump butt lickers believe and that's why his ass has been able to get away with breaking the law and completely violating the constitution.

It's only hurting our productivity because we are over-reacting. In 1918, did they over-react and shut the country down when the flu pandemic was spreading? No, they did not. As a result the virus did not cause much damage. As I stated previously, the Dow Jones only dropped about 5% that year.

This is leadership.

It's only hurting our productivity because we are over-reacting. In 1918, did they over-react and shut the country down when the flu pandemic was spreading? No, they did not. As a result the virus did not cause much damage. As I stated previously, the Dow Jones only dropped about 5% that year.

Do you think Drumpf is overacting by calling it a national emergency?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
ESw6buMWkAEVkBe.jpeg

This is leadership.

I think he's caving to political pressure.

This is leadership.

I think he's caving to political pressure.

He's too stupid to cave to political pressure. He could care less about political pressure. He knows he fucked up calling it a hoax and pretending it wasnt that big of a deal.

This is leadership.

This ain't 1918.

This is leadership.

This ain't 1918.

You can say that again. We have lost our focus.

This is leadership.

This ain't 1918.

You can say that again. We have lost our focus.

The virus is stronger than what hit in 1918 and I am not the person to glorify 1918 America.

Forum List

Back