The Most Persuasive Democrat Argument

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1.Wellā€¦.perhaps that is a tad too definitive, as the Left really has no ā€˜argumentā€™ if we are suggesting either explanations or defense of their agenda. If they did, they would not have to resort to violence, censorship, or mandates.

They get so angry because conservatives eat their lunch in any other venue other than winning through the use of raw power.

This is pretty much their ā€˜persuasive argumentation:ā€™ ā€œIs not, issssss noooottttt!!ā€ or the time-honored ā€œSez you!ā€

2. One can only be flabbergasted at the dozens of lies and hoaxes that they authored, such as the Russia Collusion, that have been exposedā€¦ā€¦and their partisans are ready to parrot the next pretense.

3. Surely enough evidence has leaked out to deflate the covid hoax, successful in shutting down the miraculous Trump economyā€¦.the death rate of about zero, and the only folks susceptible were the obese, the elderly and those already on DNRsā€¦..
ā€¦..yet there are dolts still wearing those silly masks.

4. The salient point today is that the hoax would not have been successful hoax had not medical professionals given up their integrity.

5. ā€œEthics in Healthcare: Why Did Nurses and Physicians Forget their Oaths?

From the onset of our governmentā€™s declaration of the National Emergency Act and the subsequent novel policy and protocol changes handed down to the medical community in the name of COVID, I began to question the novel mandates being forced upon our society.

ā€¦. the propaganda began. It started with the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) campaign, ā€œTwo Weeks to Slow the Spread,ā€ to encourage people to stay home, close their businesses, and stop all elective surgeries. We were told that all together, ā€œWe Can Do This.ā€ Do what I thought? We have never shut down the world before? People arenā€™t dying in the streets? Weā€™re not pulling dead bodies out of the homes? What exactly are we trying to do? ā€œ
Why Did Nurses and Physicians Forget their Oaths?

Last edited:
1664896097725.png

It's obvious what they are about

*****SMILE*****

:)

6. "Doctors against dissent, trans edition

The American Academy of Physicians, the American Medical Association, and the Childrenā€™s Hospital Association are now asking the Justice Department to sic the FBI on critics of transgender sterilization and mutilation of children.

If you are an ally of the Left, you can call on the US Justice Department and the FBI to go after your critics and shut them up. Preferably by putting them in jail, but censorship and intimidation might work as well.

The National School Boards Association followed this playbook, and while the Justice Department and the FBI took some real backlash for labeling angry parents domestic terrorists. They also managed to chill a lot of parental speech. It turns out that nobody likes being under FBI investigation. As Lavrentiy Beria, head of Joseph Stalinā€™s secret police in the Soviet Union said, ā€œShow me the man, and Iā€™ll show you the crime.ā€

Nobody wants to be on the wrong end of a Secret Police."

7. "... the medical establishment is working diligently with the social media companies to silence their criticsā€“and the social media companies are happy to do so. As I noted before my Facebook account was restricted the day after I started writing for HotAir. But my punishment for dissent is nothing compared to what others have suffered."

1.Wellā€¦.perhaps that is a tad too definitive, as the Left really has no ā€˜argumentā€™ if we are suggesting either explanations or defense of their agenda. If they did, they would not have to resort to violence, censorship, or mandates.

They get so angry because conservatives eat their lunch in any other venue other than winning through the use of raw power.

This is pretty much their ā€˜persuasive argumentation:ā€™ ā€œIs not, issssss noooottttt!!ā€ or the time-honored ā€œSez you!ā€

2. One can only be flabbergasted at the dozens of lies and hoaxes that they authored, such as the Russia Collusion, that have been exposedā€¦ā€¦and their partisans are ready to parrot the next pretense.

3. Surely enough evidence has leaked out to deflate the covid hoax, successful in shutting down the miraculous Trump economyā€¦.the death rate of about zero, and the only folks susceptible were the obese, the elderly and those already on DNRsā€¦..
ā€¦..yet there are dolts still wearing those silly masks.

4. The salient point today is that the hoax would not have been successful hoax had not medical professionals given up their integrity.

5. ā€œEthics in Healthcare: Why Did Nurses and Physicians Forget their Oaths?

From the onset of our governmentā€™s declaration of the National Emergency Act and the subsequent novel policy and protocol changes handed down to the medical community in the name of COVID, I began to question the novel mandates being forced upon our society.

ā€¦. the propaganda began. It started with the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) campaign, ā€œTwo Weeks to Slow the Spread,ā€ to encourage people to stay home, close their businesses, and stop all elective surgeries. We were told that all together, ā€œWe Can Do This.ā€ Do what I thought? We have never shut down the world before? People arenā€™t dying in the streets? Weā€™re not pulling dead bodies out of the homes? What exactly are we trying to do? ā€œ
Why Did Nurses and Physicians Forget their Oaths?
Their only argument for everything is to smear anyone who opposes their ideologies with baseless accusations. They are professional liars and con artists and nothing more.

8. ā€œThe corruption and evil at the heart of this movementā€“and at the heart of our institutions and government, need to be opposed. If you are not voting with these issues top of mind, what is wrong with you? We can disagree on taxes, spending, and a host of other issues, but if you have a choice between a candidate who opposes grooming and mutilating children and one who supports it, your choice is very clear. We simply have to stop this.

And we need to derange the Biden Administration, and impeach Merrick Garland as soon as possible. The US Justice Department is being turned into the Democrat Secret Police, and that simply must end.ā€

Forum List

Back