The most fucked in the head opinion piece I have ever read to justify criminals.

Ask Bush Baby why he can't go to Switzerland.
The Swiss are going to arrest a former US president? LOL!
That's right. Did you ask him? I guess not.

By the way, have you ever heard of the Geneva Convention Rules? Do you know what they are and what they were made for specifically? I know a small place in Wisconsin called Lake Geneva, is that where you think the Geneva Convention Rules were written up and agreed upon?

You've got lots to learn.

I'm asking you.

By the way, have you ever heard of the
Geneva Convention Rules?

Do the Swiss police roam around the world enforcing them?
"Roam around the world"? Are you illiterate? If so, ask the person reading out loud to you to read more carefully. Tell him to put his finger on the page and move it along as he reads each word.

They only enforce the Geneva Convention in Switzerland?
That's not very useful...….

Ask Bush Baby why he can't go to Switzerland.

By the way, have you ever heard of the Geneva Convention Rules? Do you know what they are and what they were made for specifically? I know a small place in Wisconsin called Lake Geneva, is that where you think the Geneva Convention Rules were written up and agreed upon?

I'm asking you.

Geneva Convention Rules?

"Roam around the world"? Are you illiterate? If so, ask the person reading out loud to you to read more carefully. Tell him to put his finger on the page and move it along as he reads each word.

Meanwhile Bush won't set foot in Switzerland out of fear. What a pussy.

I'm asking you.

Geneva Convention Rules?

did you book him a flight and he denied? why would he go there exactly?

I'm asking you.

Geneva Convention Rules?

Sure thing, buddy.

Well they must be paying enough here because we have Americans unloading containers every single day. Unlike your company, the good employers have dock lights with high speed fans attached to blow cool air into the containers for the workers to work. They also work in tag-teams where one group can take a short break and get some water while the other team unloads for a while. They even switch tow motor drivers with the unloaders. Not a problem. I see it nearly every day.

Yes, trailers get hot in the summer. I've unloaded my own trailer many times with a pallet jack. My employer has no problems with how long it takes me in the severe hot or cold weather.

Another bulshit Ray. You are putting words in my mouth.
Yes of course we have docks lights, portable AC, 15 minutes breaks every 45 minutes rotations etc etc etc. We do all that shit Ray just to keep them around. Because when they walked tits very costly.

Well you can't give me that Americans won't do the job nonsense. You can bullshit other people, but you can't bullshit somebody that's been in the transportation industry for over three decades. I've been to plenty of container ports and warehouses in my time. Well over 95% are Americans doing that job.

I do not bulshit like you. Ray. All my post are based from real life experience. I will be violating my own DECENT principles if I lie.

First I know that you are a racist bigot piece of shit. That I know.

You stupidly assumed that every emptying a container are the same in every locations.
You stupidly assumed that every locations or culture has the same attitude or kind of workers.

And you are a truck driver? Normally they just dropped the containers and leave and don’t give a shit with the rest.

And you are just struck driver how do you even know that other Americans are not willing to do dirty jobs?

Like I said many times. There are jobs all over but there are no Americans that farmers or others industries that do dirty jobs. That’s a fact and you always try to downplayed. Evidence are all over.
So don’t lie to me.

I think it is you that is lying, because I've been here for a few years. It seems that every liberal here is either a business owner, works from home, independently wealthy, or comfortably retired. Me? I'm the only truck driver here.

Now as for my work: I deliver and pickup at warehouses and container ports all the time. I see for myself who those workers are. And most times, they are the same people with every delivery or pickup. I don't sit in the truck and wait to be loaded or unloaded in most cases. I'm on the dock with those workers.

If being against illegal immigration makes me a racist, then that's what I am and proud of it.

Oh I’m very sure you are very proud as a racist.

You are a liar big time because I encountered you several times of almost of the same topic. SUDDENLY you are emptying containers.

When I joined this site I put in exactly what I do for a living and where I live. This is the only thing that I did for my entire life. I don’t lie.
YOU suddenly you are doing this and that?

Like I just said... You STUPIDLY assumed that every locations that empty containers are the same.

You STUPIDLY assumed that every locations are the same kind of workers, attitude or culture.

You are so fucking ignorant with just relying with your low experience as lousy truck driver.

Why are you surprised if liberals are business owners? Is it because you don’t know anything? Or just plain ignorant.

You pathetic useless bit of human trash.

You people are all disgusting dog turds. Thank G-d I had parents that taught me better, than to be a poop stain of a human like you.

give me your tired and your poor...who can stand on their own feet and will not become a public charge!

Sure thing, buddy.
Whoever is reading out loud to you tell him/her to read post #575.

Read post #571.
Move your lips if you must.
I've met lots of fools. You're just one of them.

As long as I stay out of Switzerland, I can commit all the war crimes I want, eh?

Sure thing, buddy.

Read post #571.

As long as I stay out of Switzerland, I can commit all the war crimes I want, eh?
Give it a try and we'll see.

Sure thing, buddy.

Read post #571.

Seems like it.

Sure thing, buddy.

Read post #571.

Seems like it.
No. Malaysia also wants to get their hands on Bush ... and Tony Blair.

"A Malaysian tribunal has found former US President George W Bush and former British Prime Minister Tony Blair guilty of committing crimes against humanity during the Iraq war, Press TV reported.

The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal found the former heads of state guilty after a four-day hearing. A seven-member panel chaired by former Malaysian Federal Court judge Abdul Kadir Sulaiman presided over the trial.

The five panel tribunal unanimously decided that the former US and British leaders had committed crimes against peace and humanity, and also violated international law when they ordered the invasion of Iraq in March 2003.

Bush and Blair are found guilty under the same law that applied to the Nazis after the end of the World War II. So, they are international (war) criminals guilty of Nuremberg crimes against peace; and they should be prosecuted by any state in the world that gets a hold of them. We will continue our efforts to bring Bush and Blair to justice and put them in jail,” Francis Boyle, an international law expert and prosecutor, told Press TV."

War Crimes Tribunal Finds Bush and Blair Guilty - Global Research

You have to be kidding me hey politico THEY ARE CRIMINALS ...we are a nation of laws you numb nuts..

People tend to sympathize with "criminals" who aren't really doing anything wrong. They recognize the difference between a murderer, for example, and someone who crossed an imaginary line even though they were told not to.

Those lines are not imaginary, they are real.

I'm asking you.

Geneva Convention Rules?

Only in your fantasies.

I don't mind if you are just plain ignorant but pretending you know something that isn't true is very childish.
"I have indicated it was not in conformity with the UN charter. From our point of view and the UN Charter point of view, it [the war] was illegal"
Secretary-General Kofi Annan on the US-led invasion of Iraq: September 2004
The UN we own them , they have no laws that govern us you moron.
Owning them and bullying them are two different things, shit-fer-brains. Ask Bush Baby why he can't go to Switzerland.

Bush, Obama and now Trump (along with others) should have been turned over for war crimes.
They seem to be rather particular about where they travel, don't you think? It reminds me of Idi Amin who had only Libya and Saudi Arabia as possibilities.

Wait do you really think in a million fucking years someone will arrest them with the secret service around ?

Who the fuck do you think your kidding?

First the secret service you have to get through then aircraft carriers around and fighter jets..

Quit bullshitting..you post like a child

Forum List

Back