The most fucked in the head opinion piece I have ever read to justify criminals.

Wait do you really think in a million fucking years someone will arrest them with the secret service around ?
Who the fuck do you think your kidding?
First the secret service you have to get through then aircraft carriers around and fighter jets..
Quit bullshitting..you post like a child
Once again it's your God damn fantasy .. Fucking moron, it would be a international crisis and all out war.
Has Bush been to Switzerland or Malaysia? He actually booked a trip to Switzerland but he had to cancel because the Swiss were going to lock him up. :10:

As I said, I've met lots of fools. You're just one of them. But you are in the top ten so that must offer you some measure of joy. :ahole-1:

There are fewer ICE agents by the day. And the ones left are being put to work in these Brownshirt operations. Never been a better time to smuggle contraband. All I'm sayin'

..... ICE agents ..... are being put to work in these Brownshirt operations.
I don't understand what you mean. Are they becoming more and more "brown shirts" themselves?

I can't speak to that with certainty. For the sake of discussion, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.
I know - I understand. I'm not looking for a fight. I'm honestly interested in your personal opinion.

Only in your fantasies.

Bush may not travel freely due to his crimes ..... and neither of these two links will lead you to my "fantasy":

Bush's Swiss visit off after complaints on torture - Reuters

War Crimes Tribunal Finds Bush and Blair Guilty - Global Research

Once again it's your God damn fantasy..

Fucking moron, it would be a international crisis and all out war.

We will go all out to defend our butchers, no doubt about that.

Wait do you really think in a million fucking years someone will arrest them with the secret service around ?
Who the fuck do you think your kidding?
First the secret service you have to get through then aircraft carriers around and fighter jets..
Quit bullshitting..you post like a child
Once again it's your God damn fantasy .. Fucking moron, it would be a international crisis and all out war.
Has Bush been to Switzerland or Malaysia? He actually booked a trip to Switzerland but he had to cancel because the Swiss were going to lock him up. :10:

As I said, I've met lots of fools. You're just one of them. But you are in the top ten so that must offer you some measure of joy. :ahole-1:

You are that much of a fool, no?

So you really think someone can arrest him?

Lol...

Dumb ass mental masturbation idiot.

... it's your God damn fantasy .. .
You are that much of a fool, no? So you really think someone can arrest him?
I posted the links that apply so you must be illiterate.
Dumb ass mental masturbation idiot.
I don't need to pull myself seeing as you've been so eager to bend over and wag your tail. All I do now is get "a quickie", zip up, and continue on my way. You're pretty good. I can see that you are experienced.

tail wag.gif

Another bulshit Ray. You are putting words in my mouth.
Yes of course we have docks lights, portable AC, 15 minutes breaks every 45 minutes rotations etc etc etc. We do all that shit Ray just to keep them around. Because when they walked tits very costly.

Well you can't give me that Americans won't do the job nonsense. You can bullshit other people, but you can't bullshit somebody that's been in the transportation industry for over three decades. I've been to plenty of container ports and warehouses in my time. Well over 95% are Americans doing that job.

I do not bulshit like you. Ray. All my post are based from real life experience. I will be violating my own DECENT principles if I lie.

First I know that you are a racist bigot piece of shit. That I know.

You stupidly assumed that every emptying a container are the same in every locations.
You stupidly assumed that every locations or culture has the same attitude or kind of workers.

And you are a truck driver? Normally they just dropped the containers and leave and don’t give a shit with the rest.

And you are just struck driver how do you even know that other Americans are not willing to do dirty jobs?

Like I said many times. There are jobs all over but there are no Americans that farmers or others industries that do dirty jobs. That’s a fact and you always try to downplayed. Evidence are all over.
So don’t lie to me.

I think it is you that is lying, because I've been here for a few years. It seems that every liberal here is either a business owner, works from home, independently wealthy, or comfortably retired. Me? I'm the only truck driver here.

Now as for my work: I deliver and pickup at warehouses and container ports all the time. I see for myself who those workers are. And most times, they are the same people with every delivery or pickup. I don't sit in the truck and wait to be loaded or unloaded in most cases. I'm on the dock with those workers.

If being against illegal immigration makes me a racist, then that's what I am and proud of it.

Oh I’m very sure you are very proud as a racist.

You are a liar big time because I encountered you several times of almost of the same topic. SUDDENLY you are emptying containers.

When I joined this site I put in exactly what I do for a living and where I live. This is the only thing that I did for my entire life. I don’t lie.
YOU suddenly you are doing this and that?

Like I just said... You STUPIDLY assumed that every locations that empty containers are the same.

You STUPIDLY assumed that every locations are the same kind of workers, attitude or culture.

You are so fucking ignorant with just relying with your low experience as lousy truck driver.

Why are you surprised if liberals are business owners? Is it because you don’t know anything? Or just plain ignorant.

You pathetic useless bit of human trash.

You people are all disgusting dog turds. Thank G-d I had parents that taught me better, than to be a poop stain of a human like you.

Was I talking to you?
What the fuck did I do to you now?

Well you can't give me that Americans won't do the job nonsense. You can bullshit other people, but you can't bullshit somebody that's been in the transportation industry for over three decades. I've been to plenty of container ports and warehouses in my time. Well over 95% are Americans doing that job.

I do not bulshit like you. Ray. All my post are based from real life experience. I will be violating my own DECENT principles if I lie.

You stupidly assumed that every emptying a container are the same in every locations.
You stupidly assumed that every locations or culture has the same attitude or kind of workers.

And you are a truck driver? Normally they just dropped the containers and leave and don’t give a shit with the rest.

And you are just struck driver how do you even know that other Americans are not willing to do dirty jobs?

Like I said many times. There are jobs all over but there are no Americans that farmers or others industries that do dirty jobs. That’s a fact and you always try to downplayed. Evidence are all over.
So don’t lie to me.

I think it is you that is lying, because I've been here for a few years. It seems that every liberal here is either a business owner, works from home, independently wealthy, or comfortably retired. Me? I'm the only truck driver here.

Now as for my work: I deliver and pickup at warehouses and container ports all the time. I see for myself who those workers are. And most times, they are the same people with every delivery or pickup. I don't sit in the truck and wait to be loaded or unloaded in most cases. I'm on the dock with those workers.

If being against illegal immigration makes me a racist, then that's what I am and proud of it.

You are a liar big time because I encountered you several times of almost of the same topic. SUDDENLY you are emptying containers.

When I joined this site I put in exactly what I do for a living and where I live. This is the only thing that I did for my entire life. I don’t lie.

Like I just said... You STUPIDLY assumed that every locations that empty containers are the same.

You STUPIDLY assumed that every locations are the same kind of workers, attitude or culture.

You are so fucking ignorant with just relying with your low experience as lousy truck driver.

Why are you surprised if liberals are business owners? Is it because you don’t know anything? Or just plain ignorant.

You people are all disgusting dog turds. Thank G-d I had parents that taught me better, than to be a poop stain of a human like you.

Was I talking to you?

I still cannot get over when Ray and Bear told me that I’m not a business owner just because I talked like this.

Ive been here for almost 4 years. That is the most #1 ignorant or stupid thing I ever heard since I’ve been here. And one of the top 5 out side this site.

I met tons and tons and regularly meet business owners all the time. Tons of them are dumb, stupid and ignorant as a brick. A lot of them does not even speak English. Or even wrote a single email, or use a computer, or doesn’t even drive etc etc etc..

Then Ray assumed just because I talked about receiving dock. Maybe I’m shipping dock supervisor. Ouch!

Like I already said several times. I’m in the business of medical instruments. From manufacturing all the way to sales, service and distribution. That includes consumables made in China 75 to 80% and Europe. My answering service is in makati, Philippines.

I regularly buy about 5 gallons of cows blood from slaughter house. About 4x a week as part of controls and calibrators QA productions. This is just a very tiny portion of my operations.

That is just an example how I get to know the slaughter business operations.

My business cross over or cover lots of lots areas. That is how I get to know other businesses operations. Plus my own interest. And that’s what makes my experience very unique here.

From cellphone, cubic zirconia, gps, towers, hurricane, hospitals, labs, r&d labs, clinics, weather, health, etc etc etc.

I don’t know who should I talk and debate about these subjects here? NOBODY?

Do you want to talk about 45,000 gallons of reagents manufacturing or blood products or human infections? I can do that in 6 LANGUAGES.

I’m not S/W, electronic or electrical engineering expert but I took several years of classes. So people like Bri ( as an example) here SW engineer is not going to pull my leg that a project will take 8 months. Normally I spend most of my time in sales and marketing and engineering.

Why I’m saying all these? Because I’m still piss.

So don’t lie to me.

Was I talking to you?

I still cannot get over when Ray and Bear told me that I’m not a business owner just because I talked like this.

Ive been here for almost 4 years. That is the most #1 ignorant or stupid thing I ever heard since I’ve been here. And one of the top 5 out side this site.

I met tons and tons and regularly meet business owners all the time. Tons of them are dumb, stupid and ignorant as a brick. A lot of them does not even speak English. Or even wrote a single email, or use a computer, or doesn’t even drive etc etc etc..

Then Ray assumed just because I talked about receiving dock. Maybe I’m shipping dock supervisor. Ouch!

Like I already said several times. I’m in the business of medical instruments. From manufacturing all the way to sales, service and distribution. That includes consumables made in China 75 to 80% and Europe. My answering service is in makati, Philippines.

I regularly buy about 5 gallons of cows blood from slaughter house. About 4x a week as part of controls and calibrators QA productions. This is just a very tiny portion of my operations.

That is just an example how I get to know the slaughter business operations.

My business cross over or cover lots of lots areas. That is how I get to know other businesses operations. Plus my own interest. And that’s what makes my experience very unique here.

From cellphone, cubic zirconia, gps, towers, hurricane, hospitals, labs, r&d labs, clinics, weather, health, etc etc etc.

I don’t know who should I talk and debate about these subjects here? NOBODY?

Do you want to talk about 45,000 gallons of reagents manufacturing or blood products or human infections? I can do that in 6 LANGUAGES.

I’m not S/W, electronic or electrical engineering expert but I took several years of classes. So people like Bri ( as an example) here SW engineer is not going to pull my leg that a project will take 8 months. Normally I spend most of my time in sales and marketing and engineering.

Why I’m saying all these? Because I’m still piss.

If you get sick. Then you go to the hospital then they draw your blood.

Then your doctor tells you have cancer, aids, infections, feminine infections, your cholesterol, your diabetic. Or you are going to die.

That’s me. That information came from me.
Don’t you fucking forget that.

Forum List

Back