CDZ The Most F'd Up Thing About Biden's COVID Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Lyrical_Miracle

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2021
So Biden made a COVID mandate, basically threatening that if you employ people who aren't vaccinated, the companies who employ them will be F'd with hundreds of dollars of penalties.

That mandate was stayed by the 5th circuit as quite possibly unconstituional.

However, that hasn't stopped health care companies to act out of fear to mandate all emplyees to be vaccinated or lose their jobs. I'm apart of one of those companies, I just go the memo last week.

Just think about this. Even though the mandate attempt has been stayed, the massive number of health care companies are all acting in unison out of fear from government power and action to enact what the government desires are.

The fact that the stay on the mandate doesn't matter... these places are TERRIFIED of being fined hundreds of thousands of dollars for employing unvaccinated individuals.

This is exactly what the mob used to do in Chicago in the 1940's and 50's. Hey.. here's a threat.. do it, or else.

I know multiple people who are genuine, wonderful people whose lives will be overturned and destroyed by this authoritarian mandate.. and leftists are pressing for it with a smile. You're fucking over hard-working, good people in the name of your ideology. F you for attacking your common man.

That's all.

I know multiple people who are genuine, wonderful people whose lives will be overturned and destroyed by this authoritarian mandate.. and leftists are pressing for it with a smile. You're fucking over hard-working, good people in the name of your ideology. F you for attacking your common man.

That's all.

They hate America. Every thing about it and to the core. They hate you, God and they hate themselves too.
Hatred is what fills them.
If harming you and yours means they may have to do without as well or suffer a bit too....they are happy to push on.

Being Godless often leaves the soul empty.

So Biden made a COVID mandate, basically threatening that if you employ people who aren't vaccinated, the companies who employ them will be F'd with hundreds of dollars of penalties.

That mandate was stayed by the 5th circuit as quite possibly unconstituional.

However, that hasn't stopped health care companies to act out of fear to mandate all emplyees to be vaccinated or lose their jobs. I'm apart of one of those companies, I just go the memo last week.

Just think about this. Even though the mandate attempt has been stayed, the massive number of health care companies are all acting in unison out of fear from government power and action to enact what the government desires are.

The fact that the stay on the mandate doesn't matter... these places are TERRIFIED of being fined hundreds of thousands of dollars for employing unvaccinated individuals.

This is exactly what the mob used to do in Chicago in the 1940's and 50's. Hey.. here's a threat.. do it, or else.

That's all.

Mod Edit: Sorry to meet this way and Welcome to USMB. In Clean Debate forum, we'd like to have Clean Titles and Clean Posts. Look at the Zone Map in the Posting Guidelines thread on the Home Page. If you want me to change the title and remove the one or two other vulgarities -- PM me in a "conversation" and I'll help.. Closing this, but you're welcome to start this thread again if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back