The Most Famous Fakes In Science

Ha ha
There are a small number of people who are crazy who attend every universities, of course.

There are plenty of Christian universities that teach creation science you nincompoop -- Colleges & Universities That Believe or Teach Biblical Creation. I just hit a line drive off Eckersley's shitface and he is bleeding and oozing feces out of his skull. Didn't I say you are wrong? How many times do I have to say it? Let's face it. It will never get through your shit for brainz.

It's a shame more Christian universities do not teach creation science as evolutionary science has systematically eliminated the creation scientists from peer reviews. Still, there are students in both Christian and secular universities who can think for themselves and question how evolution can be right and real science? They may end up learning about the fine tuning facts, the chicken coming before the egg, soft tissue still remaining in dinosaur fossils, and more.

NONE of your crazy ideas are. Even Evangelical or other religious backed schools of higher learning can’t back these ideas officially backed and still remain accredited. You’re a fringe element.

Go for it.
Check out Duke, BYU, southern Methodist, ND and a plethora of other religious backed schools and check their positions on the accredited courses the teach and offer, they all teach evolution in their accredited courses for graduation and certification.

Why should I go for it? It's up to you to back up your claims? Where is the evidence for those schools you shithead?

It's not my ideas and they aren't crazy as they are God's.

There are plenty of Christian universities that teach creation science you nincompoop -- College
Wrong. You obviously didn’t read not do you do any research. . You seem to know little about college offerings. There are courses necessary toward a degree, then there are electives.
BTW there is no fking thing as creation science. Don’t be a dufus. If you get a med degree form BYC, it’s only taking accepted courses that have NOTHING TO DO WITH CREATIONISM .

Look it up. “Creation science” is FAKE...it’s a pseudo science.....that’s fake science for you non readers.

Last edited:
You make this totally insane statement and you can’t even back it up. Which God out of the eight or nine are you talking about ? And if it’s a Christian god, is it catholic or even moderate Protestant MOST OF WHOM BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION. You born agains are a minority thankfully. Otherwise we’d be a third world country. There would be no computers, cars or enough food to feed everyone without science.

GEESUS, FOR THE Gazillionth time, you are alive today because the foods we eat and the vaccines we use are all developed though evolution theory dufus. Because you’re not aware is not anyone else fault but yours.

Last edited:
1920px-Spreading_homo_sapiens_la.svg.png

Wrong. You obviously didn’t read not do you do any research. . You seem to know little about college offerings. There are courses necessary toward a degree, then there are electives.
BTW there is no fking thing as creation science. Don’t be a dufus. If you get a med degree form BYC, it’s only taking accepted courses that have NOTHING TO DO WITH CREATIONISM .

You do you not provide a link, so I figure you do not know. I gave you my link on colleges that offer creation science courses, but all you do is ad hominem. Thus, you are a loser and not knowledgeable about science as I said. Otherwise, you would have a link or links to the Christian colleges you mentioned. BTW I went to:
jb_california.png

Moreover, you still do not know about creation science when I provided the link. There are others such as Answers in Genesis and creation.com. The founder of AIG, Ken Ham, debated atheist layman Bill Nye and mopped the floor with him. It was for a good cause as it raised enough money to complete the Ark Encounter. Why I mention this to a closed minded idiot, I do not know. Actually, it's to inform others of this forum who appreciate real science and not fall for science of the atheists (which you cannot provide information about). That's two strikes against you.

Finally, I know you didn't go to BYC and probably was lucky to finish high school. Otherwise, you would be able to back up your statements.

You make this totally insane statement and you can’t even back it up. Which God out of the eight or nine are you talking about ? And if it’s a Christian god, is it catholic or even moderate Protestant MOST OF WHOM BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION. You born agains are a minority thankfully. Otherwise we’d be a third world country. There would be no computers, cars or enough food to feed everyone without science.

GEESUS, FOR THE Gazillionth time, you are alive today because the foods we eat and the vaccines we use are all developed though evolution theory dufus. Because you’re not aware is not anyone else fault but yours.

Haha. Still making a fool out of yourself. This is the science forum and not religion as I said for the third time now. You just do not understand religion either. I am Christian and am a YEC. Anyway, I'll give you one final chance to show how you know about those Christian colleges and what they teach for science? Why don't they teach creation science? Give me at least one link and can learn what these colleges teach which you supposedly know.

Haha. Still making a fool out of yourself. This is the science forum and not religion as I said for the third time now. You just do not understand religion either. I am Christian and am a YEC. Anyway, I'll give you one final chance to show how you know about those Christian colleges and what they teach for science? Why don't they teach creation science? Give me at least one link and can learn what these colleges teach which you supposedly know.
Stop with the shit. There is no such thing as “creation science”. You’re science illiterate. Creationism is a religious made up story line. Science is based upon evidence. It’s not made up shit. You guys can’t even use a dictionary can you ? Schools like BYU have to keep the money rolling in from religious fanatics so they have their little museums to pretend religion and science are related. But they don’t teach creationism in degreed science courses. WhaT the fk is a YEC ? If it’s a science forum, YOU stop trying to throw religion in then and pretending it’s a science.

Last edited:
Ha ha
There are a small number of people who are crazy who attend every universities, of course.

There are plenty of Christian universities that teach creation science you nincompoop -- Colleges & Universities That Believe or Teach Biblical Creation. I just hit a line drive off Eckersley's shitface and he is bleeding and oozing feces out of his skull. Didn't I say you are wrong? How many times do I have to say it? Let's face it. It will never get through your shit for brainz.

It's a shame more Christian universities do not teach creation science as evolutionary science has systematically eliminated the creation scientists from peer reviews. Still, there are students in both Christian and secular universities who can think for themselves and question how evolution can be right and real science? They may end up learning about the fine tuning facts, the chicken coming before the egg, soft tissue still remaining in dinosaur fossils, and more.

NONE of your crazy ideas are. Even Evangelical or other religious backed schools of higher learning can’t back these ideas officially backed and still remain accredited. You’re a fringe element.

Go for it.
Check out Duke, BYU, southern Methodist, ND and a plethora of other religious backed schools and check their positions on the accredited courses the teach and offer, they all teach evolution in their accredited courses for graduation and certification.

Why should I go for it? It's up to you to back up your claims? Where is the evidence for those schools you shithead?

You're not understanding. The fraud of Christian fundamentalism under the burqa of creation science is what has removed creationism from peer review.

The charlatans at the Disco'tute can submit their data supporting a 6,000 year old planet for peer review. That will be be difficult, of course, as charlatans do no research.

Even if we are generous regarding standards and criteria, the peer-reviewed scientific output from the entirety of the ID’iot creationist movement is virtually zero. Rather pathetic, especially considering the long history and funding of the movement. One week's worth of peer-reviewed papers on evolutionary biology exceeds the entire history of ID’iot creationist research.

As an example of just how fraudulent the Disco’tute really is:

Intelligent design think tank's “institute” is a Shutterstock image

A green screen plus a stock image of a lab equals instant credibility.

discovery_institute_greenscreen-640x355.png

Hey, do the one where it looks like you're on the moon next.
Discovery Institute

As a think tank focused on intelligent design, the Discovery Institute presumably has no need for physical laboratories—its research is mostly imagination-based. So it seemed odd to Richard Hoppe of Panda’s Thumbwhen he saw a video of one of the Institute’s researchers spouting all sorts of bad science from a lab setting. Although the video was datelined from the “Biologic Institute” of the Discovery Institute, it turns out that the nonsensical rant was green-screened in front of a stock image.

Ha ha

Go for it.

You're not understanding. The fraud of Christian fundamentalism under the burqa of creation science is what has removed creationism from peer review.

The charlatans at the Disco'tute can submit their data supporting a 6,000 year old planet for peer review. That will be be difficult, of course, as charlatans do no research.

Even if we are generous regarding standards and criteria, the peer-reviewed scientific output from the entirety of the ID’iot creationist movement is virtually zero. Rather pathetic, especially considering the long history and funding of the movement. One week's worth of peer-reviewed papers on evolutionary biology exceeds the entire history of ID’iot creationist research.

As an example of just how fraudulent the Disco’tute really is:

Intelligent design think tank's “institute” is a Shutterstock image

A green screen plus a stock image of a lab equals instant credibility.

discovery_institute_greenscreen-640x355.png

Discovery Institute

As a think tank focused on intelligent design, the Discovery Institute presumably has no need for physical laboratories—its research is mostly imagination-based. So it seemed odd to Richard Hoppe of Panda’s Thumbwhen he saw a video of one of the Institute’s researchers spouting all sorts of bad science from a lab setting. Although the video was datelined from the “Biologic Institute” of the Discovery Institute, it turns out that the nonsensical rant was green-screened in front of a stock image.
It doesn’t take much science to dismiss creationism. The churches that support religious based universities that teach evolution have to walk the line of denial.

You do you not provide a link, so I figure you do not know. I gave you my link on colleges that offer creation science courses, but all you do is ad hominem. Thus, you are a loser and not knowledgeable about science as I said. Otherwise, you would have a link or links to the Christian colleges you mentioned. BTW I went to:
View attachment 371737

Moreover, you still do not know about creation science when I provided the link. There are others such as Answers in Genesis and creation.com. The founder of AIG, Ken Ham, debated atheist layman Bill Nye and mopped the floor with him. It was for a good cause as it raised enough money to complete the Ark Encounter. Why I mention this to a closed minded idiot, I do not know. Actually, it's to inform others of this forum who appreciate real science and not fall for science of the atheists (which you cannot provide information about). That's two strikes against you.

Finally, I know you didn't go to BYC and probably was lucky to finish high school. Otherwise, you would be able to back up your statements.
Laughable post.

Stop with the shit. There is no such thing as “creation science”. You’re science illiterate. Creationism is a religious made up story line. Science is based upon evidence. It’s not made up shit. You guys can’t even use a dictionary can you ? Schools like BYU have to keep the money rolling in from religious fanatics so they have their little museums to pretend religion and science are related. But they don’t teach creationism in degreed science courses. WhaT the fk is a YEC ? If it’s a science forum, YOU stop trying to throw religion in then and pretending it’s a science.

Haha. That's it. You did not post one decent reply to my questions and points. It means you are a failure in science. You should just stick to your looney tunes and sports forums. I doubt you know anything about sports either which leaves looney tunes.

Discovery Institute

I keep telling you over and over that DI and ID is not the same as Christians and creation science. I suppose you didn't watch Dr. Ken Ham whip fake science guy Bill Nye in 2014. The debate made money for AIG and it was enough to get Ark Encounter off the ground -- Life-size Noah’s Ark next to the Creation Museum. It came after I became born again Christian in 2012 and after much of evolution was questioned and pretty much destroyed from 2007 - 2011 science articles.

Creation scientists do not want to go back to the moon in order to try and live there. Do you know why? It may not be feasible for a refueling station for space stations and satellite repair.

Discovery Institute

I keep telling you over and over that DI and ID is not the same as Christians and creation science. I suppose you didn't watch Dr. Ken Ham whip fake science guy Bill Nye in 2014. The debate made money for AIG and it was enough to get Ark Encounter off the ground -- Life-size Noah’s Ark next to the Creation Museum. It came after I became born again Christian in 2012 and after much of evolution was questioned and pretty much destroyed from 2007 - 2011 science articles.

Creation scientists do not want to go back to the moon in order to try and live there. Do you know why? It may not be feasible for a refueling station for space stations and satellite repair.

DI and ID, religionism, etc,, is the same as Christians and creation science.

View attachment 371737

Laughable post.

He who laughs last laughs best. I said it was "BYC" on purpose because you called it BYC. What school is that? It's really BYU isn't it? Isn't that what you meant? I mean when was it called BYC?

Are you really that old? I was thinking we're around the same age, mid 50s, but are you over 70? Someone I know said the only people who watch MLB and follow it are over 70. I laughed, but then thought about you and your Eckersley avatar after logging on. Haha.

Anyway, if you're a senior, then I understand that you can't back up your opinions.

View attachment 371737

Laughable post.

He who laughs last laughs best. I said it was "BYC" on purpose because you called it BYC. What school is that? It's really BYU isn't it? Isn't that what you meant? I mean when was it called BYC?

Are you really that old? I was thinking we're around the same age, mid 50s, but are you over 70? Someone I know said the only people who watch MLB and follow it are over 70. I laughed, but then thought about you and your Eckersley avatar after logging on. Haha.

Anyway, if you're a senior, then I understand that you can't back up your opinions.
Glad you’re having fun becoming a spelling expert when your delusional ideas are exposed. Creation science is fraudulent.

View attachment 371737

Laughable post.

Glad you’re having fun becoming a spelling expert when your delusional ideas are exposed. Creation science is fraudulent.

Heh. I knew you were an old geezer over 70. Too senile to back up your opinions. Many seniors are not, but those are the smart ones who live enriched lives and understand basic science and medicine. They know an apple a day helps keep the doctor away. They don't confuse BYU for BYC like you and lie about it; they'll admit their mistakes and correct it or not not do it the next time (learn from it). Not you though haha.

Of interest is that Darwin himself thought the Haeckel vertebrate embryo diagrams were the greatest evidence for his theory…..not the fossil record, which he admitted did not support him.

Haeckel’s diagram is fake, and known from early on that it was a fake…..yet Darwinists continue to use it in school and in textbooks.
Anyone but Stevie Wonder can see the fabrication:

View attachment 354813

The OP:
The Most Famous Fakes In Biology

What if you believed in a scientific principle....and became aware that it is only supported with lies and fabrications.
Would you continue to believe it?
It is....and you do. I'll prove it in this thread.

Today, August 9th is the day Haeckel died.

Ernst Haeckel, in full Ernst Heinrich Philipp August Haeckel, (born Feb. 16, 1834, Potsdam, Prussia [Germany]—died Aug. 9, 1919, Jena, Ger.), German zoologist and evolutionist who was a strong proponent of Darwinism and who proposed new notions of the evolutionary descent of human beings. He declared that ontogeny (the embryology and development of the individual) briefly, and sometimes necessarily incompletely, recapitulated, or repeated, phylogeny (the developmental history of the species or race).
Britannica.com

He produced the fake drawings that supposedly showed the close relationship between vertebrate embryos.....a bogus series of drawings used to this day in government school to advance another bogus thesis.....Darwin's theory.

In addition, he was an early Nazi.
"Haeckel believed in nordic racial superiority, strenuously opposed race mixing and enthusiastically supported racial eugenics. Haeckel contributed to that special variety of German thought which served as the seed bed for National Socialism. He became one of Germany's major ideologists for racism, nationalism and imperialism…he fulminated in antisemitic tones…played a key role in the establishment of the Nazi movement.”
Eco Fascism / Fascist Ideology : the Green Wing of the Nazi Party and Its Historical Antecedents by Peter Staudenmaier | Nazism | Nazi Germany

One prayer away from the Dark Ages.

Christian Science is a set of beliefs associated with members of the Church of Christ, Scientist. Adherents are commonly known as Christian Scientists or students of Christian Science,[5] and the church is sometimes informally known as the Christian Science church.[citation needed] It originated in 19th-century New England with Mary Baker Eddy, who argued in her 1875 book Science and Health that sickness can be healed by prayer.[n 2] The book became Christian Science's central text, along with the Bible, and by 2001 had sold over nine million copies.[6]

Of interest is that Darwin himself thought the Haeckel vertebrate embryo diagrams were the greatest evidence for his theory…..not the fossil record, which he admitted did not support him.

Haeckel’s diagram is fake, and known from early on that it was a fake…..yet Darwinists continue to use it in school and in textbooks.
Anyone but Stevie Wonder can see the fabrication:

View attachment 354813

The OP:
The Most Famous Fakes In Biology

What if you believed in a scientific principle....and became aware that it is only supported with lies and fabrications.
Would you continue to believe it?
It is....and you do. I'll prove it in this thread.

Today, August 9th is the day Haeckel died.

Ernst Haeckel, in full Ernst Heinrich Philipp August Haeckel, (born Feb. 16, 1834, Potsdam, Prussia [Germany]—died Aug. 9, 1919, Jena, Ger.), German zoologist and evolutionist who was a strong proponent of Darwinism and who proposed new notions of the evolutionary descent of human beings. He declared that ontogeny (the embryology and development of the individual) briefly, and sometimes necessarily incompletely, recapitulated, or repeated, phylogeny (the developmental history of the species or race).
Britannica.com

He produced the fake drawings that supposedly showed the close relationship between vertebrate embryos.....a bogus series of drawings used to this day in government school to advance another bogus thesis.....Darwin's theory.

In addition, he was an early Nazi.
"Haeckel believed in nordic racial superiority, strenuously opposed race mixing and enthusiastically supported racial eugenics. Haeckel contributed to that special variety of German thought which served as the seed bed for National Socialism. He became one of Germany's major ideologists for racism, nationalism and imperialism…he fulminated in antisemitic tones…played a key role in the establishment of the Nazi movement.”
Eco Fascism / Fascist Ideology : the Green Wing of the Nazi Party and Its Historical Antecedents by Peter Staudenmaier | Nazism | Nazi Germany
Off with his head !

One prayer away from the Dark Ages.

Christian Science is a set of beliefs associated with members of the Church of Christ, Scientist. Adherents are commonly known as Christian Scientists or students of Christian Science,[5] and the church is sometimes informally known as the Christian Science church.[citation needed] It originated in 19th-century New England with Mary Baker Eddy, who argued in her 1875 book Science and Health that sickness can be healed by prayer.[n 2] The book became Christian Science's central text, along with the Bible, and by 2001 had sold over nine million copies.[6]
Yup.
Christian Science is no more science then a rubber duck is a real duck.

Forum List

Back