"...the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization in the history of the Unites States."

Except Joe, you got caught

We've already established that is an altered/edited video.

Wow, a video was edited to show the relevant part? Never happened before.
Aren't you all the ones who specialize in editing videos by selectively splicing them together for your false narratives?
Those were his exact words whether you like it or not.

Aren't you all the ones who specialize in editing videos by selectively splicing them together for your false narratives?

LOL! Yup..that'll get the election overturned, right?
Saying the words..with no context..just makes you a liar by proxy...but i get it..the butt-hurt....stings so bad, right?

Saying the words..with no context..just makes you a liar by proxy...but i get it..the butt-hurt....stings so bad, right?

Did I say this video would get the election overturned? No, I just pointed out the fact those were indeed his own words.
What's going to get the election overturned is the rampant & obvious election fraud perpetrated by the Dem cheating machine. You all jumped the shark here & you got caught. Denial will not stop the truth from coming out

Lol, that's funny.

Funny but here is his EXACT quote.

"Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."

Now, I know he didn't mean to say they committed voter fraud, but that is what he said. Freudian slip or dementia...either way, pretty stupid way of saying this to say the least.

The context is that he was talking about how they are going to overwhelm the system.

Liberals NEVER give President Trump the benefit of the doubt on what he says versus what he means. Plus they edit video all the time. They never play the part of the Charlottesville speech, when he said. “I am not talking about the neo Nazis and the White Nationalists. They should be condemed wholly.”

Funny how they whine when the right does EXACTLY what they do.

I am so over their bullshit.

Forum List

Back