The most evil pres in US history was LBJ

"Wasn't itthe Confederates who fired the first shots on Ft Sumpter?"

You think the North would have allowed the foreign occupation of New York harbor?

No, the dropping of the abomb was the evilest decision any President ever made.

Johnson hands down. I'm not alone in my belief that LBJ had a hand in Kennedy's assassination. Jackie did too (wait till her interview is aired).

I was a lib in those days. LBJ not only drove the war and made his fortune by doing so, but he was in power when my other heros MLK and Bobby were slaughtered like dogs. Kids these days don't even understand that all the original anti war protests and Days of Rage were against the crazy power tripping Dems at the time.

Black Panthers, SDS in their more radical form , The Weathermen, Abbie and Jerry and the Yippies and so many others, all were birthed in the LBJ days.

I hope Johnson rots in hell.

Last edited:
My vote for most Evil President would be Teddy Roosevelt, especially for his "Follow the Sun" policy of dividing Asia, which eventually lead to Japan attacking America nearly four decades later!

I'm going with the Injun fighter Andrew Jackson as most Evil....Although Wilson was a true racist, LBJ at least had a concience.

Although Bush Junior was the Worst President in modern American History, he was not Evil - just misguided by his evil henchmen.

I've seen official docs (ill fish for them) stating that we knew Japan was ready to surrender b4 the bomb

Woodrow Wilson is the most evil.

I agree with you Avatar;

Woodrow Wilson;
Wilson, former president of Princeton University, was no thug--but his contempt for those first-generation immigrants he deemed "[h]yphenated Americans" and threatened to have "crushed out" played into the nativist and anti-communist sentiments of his era, bringing the United States closer to fascism than it had ever come before or since.

The lowlights of his administration include the Sedition Act of 1918 (which criminalized all radical criticism of the government), the Palmer Raids (in which he ordered the arrest and attempted illegal deportation of over 10,000 people), and numerous specific instances in which he ordered dissenters to be silenced. America under Woodrow Wilson was a nation under lockdown.

Wait. Are you sure were not talking about George Bush? All that just sounds Kinda familiar. :eusa_eh:

I've seen official docs (ill fish for them) stating that we knew Japan was ready to surrender b4 the bomb

This is actually true, Japan had in fact offered two surrenders, the first the had numerous conditions and the second was contingent only on the emperor remaining the head of state, both were rejected out-of-hand because the U.S. would accept nothing short of unconditional surrender.
I offer no opinion on whether the decision to drop the bomb was the correct one, I only point out that the posters statement, is factual.

I dont think a million Americans were going to die. Do you?

That was the estimate given by MacArthur and the Joint Chiefs of Staff

And they told the media it could be as high as 50,000 American deaths to take Iraq.

I have often noted since the beginning of the Iraq war, that the American public is never told by the news media how many Iraqi deaths there were as a direct result of the U.S. invasion. I wonder at times whether that’s because American’s simply don’t care, or if the press is afraid of loosing all that close, cozy cooperation they have with the military and the military would prefer Americans not know.
In case you’re wondering, more than 1 million Iraqi people died for the sake of bush’s ambition (approximately the same number of Jews were killed by the Nazi’s in Poland), and some of that blood is on the hands of each and every single one of us, but none more than the American press.
The fact is that war was unnecessary and we had every reason to know it at the time, but those few who tried to speak out against the war were largely ignored by the press (who even went so far as to call those who spoke out against the war traitors), or silenced all too easily by the bush administration.
The fact is, the emperor was naked, but no one had the courage to say it, and now a million people are dead. Do Americans care? Not a bit. In fact when asked how many Iraqis they think died, most American guess “a few thousand”, because we are rarely, if ever told what the true cost of that war was.
So yes its true, there were no where near 50,000 American soldiers killed in Iraq. So take pride America, your military couldn’t be any better at killing.

That was the estimate given by MacArthur and the Joint Chiefs of Staff

And they told the media it could be as high as 50,000 American deaths to take Iraq.

I have often noted since the beginning of the Iraq war, that the American public is never told by the news media how many Iraqi deaths there were as a direct result of the U.S. invasion. I wonder at times whether that’s because American’s simply don’t care, or if the press is afraid of loosing all that close, cozy cooperation they have with the military and the military would prefer Americans not know.
In case you’re wondering, more than 1 million Iraqi people died for the sake of bush’s ambition (approximately the same number of Jews were killed by the Nazi’s in Poland), and some of that blood is on the hands of each and every single one of us, but none more than the American press.
The fact is that war was unnecessary and we had every reason to know it at the time, but those few who tried to speak out against the war were largely ignored by the press (who even went so far as to call those who spoke out against the war traitors), or silenced all too easily by the bush administration.
The fact is, the emperor was naked, but no one had the courage to say it, and now a million people are dead. Do Americans care? Not a bit. In fact when asked how many Iraqis they think died, most American guess “a few thousand”, because we are rarely, if ever told what the true cost of that war was.
So yes its true, there were no where near 50,000 American soldiers killed in Iraq. So take pride America, your military couldn’t be any better at killing.

and Americans still ask why someone would fly a plane into a building killing 4000 Americans.

Forum List

Back