The most evil non human savages right here.

When you advocate and cheerlead for cops killing people just because a person may have committed crimes in the past,
In the name of Floyd libs are committing crimes in the present

and exhausting the patience of citizens like Tipsycatlover
Police are now being killed in the streets. Time for use of deadly force.
Good luck disarming America with all of this going on

When people are looking for excuses to justify this:

Then chose to deny that the cop killed him and shows more outrage at the way a dog was alleged to have been treated, there is something wrong with such human beings.

If the cop is responsible for George Floyd's death he killed a career criminal whose last stint in prison was for a home invasion robbery. The saintly Floyd put a gun to the belly of a pregnant woman. He and his friends raped her.

The cop didn't kill that career criminal as much as do the world a favor by taking out the trash. George Floyd died as he lived, stuffed to the gills with drugs.

Even if all that was true (which it may or may not be, I can't comment without verifying it first) there's a little thing called due process. When you advocate and cheerlead for cops killing people just because a person may have committed crimes in the past, you're advocating for making cops the judge, jury and executioner, giving them power that can (and will) be used against any of us.

I mean, you're probably not entirely serious, you're probably just using hyperbole to make your point, but if you are serious then I can't even begin to express how utterly retarded and wrong that is, on a number of levels. Then again, I've been seeing posts in the last few days from people cheerleading for martial law, so the useful idiot-ness around here seems to be getting worse by the day.

Take back the streets from common criminals and use deadly force if necessary. What if Floyd had cooperated with law enforcement instead of fighting back.

When you advocate and cheerlead for cops killing people just because a person may have committed crimes in the past,

Law abiding American citizens need to arm themselves and protect their property and person's against criminals and communist.

Law abiding American citizens need to arm themselves and protect their property and person's against criminals and communist.
I think they have been and are still doing so now

it breaks my heart to see where we are going with all this

This story seems to be legit.

Who knows for sure?

It sounds as though it is a fake story.

I am DONE. This puppy was tortured then strangled. For fun. No they are not human beings. They are nothing more than pulsing protozoa. I don't care what happens to them. Bury them alive.

Notice anything familiar? They might be white nationalists.
They are beyond low.. they have no soul.

Then chose to deny that the cop killed him and shows more outrage at the way a dog was alleged to have been treated, there is something wrong with such human beings.

The dog was innocent... Floyd was not.

The dog was most definitely innocent. As for Floyd being innocent of anything or not, forgive me if this is a dumb question, but wasn't that supposed to be for a judge/jury to decide? Unless the guy truly was a threat to other people before his final breath was taken, what reason was there to remove him from the rest of us living and breathing humans in such a way?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I am DONE. This puppy was tortured then strangled. For fun. No they are not human beings. They are nothing more than pulsing protozoa. I don't care what happens to them. Bury them alive.

Happens every day all around the world, just think of the meat you eat and how it made it to your table..

The dog was most definitely innocent. As for Floyd being innocent of anything or not, forgive me if this is a dumb question, but wasn't that supposed to be for a judge/jury to decide? Unless the guy truly was a threat to other people before his final breath was taken, what reason was there to remove him from the rest of us living and breathing humans in such a way?

Holly

He made his own nest. Law enforcement does need to go out in public to be disrespected and their lives threatened. He chose to have himself remove d from society. He was most likely a piece of shit and in the aftermath of his death with all the murder, rioting and looting...I hope the officer is found innocent.

Happens every day all around the world, just think of the meat you eat and how it made it to your table..
You will defend the shit in our society no matter what because you are an immature prick with Bart Simpson as an avatar. So you support the torture of puppies. What a dick. I hope some BLM fuckers get ahold of your punk ass and beat the shit out of you. See how you love them after that.

If this story is true these people must be totally crazy!!
Poor puppy.... :icon_cry:

You will defend the shit in our society no matter what because you are an immature prick with Bart Simpson as an avatar. So you support the torture of puppies. What a dick. I hope some BLM fuckers get ahold of your punk ass and beat the shit out of you. See how you love them after that.
You fail to see what actually occurs in the world that we have no ability to stop. Being pissed and talking trash won't end it..

Most times lies about other events affect people with the one we are dealing with. To many scams. To many people using the system and making out on it. The media does not even begin to investigate and report on this.

These people are sub-human.

Whoever tortures and kills an innocent puppy is maybe more inhuman than sub-human :mad: :(

Whoever tortures and kills an innocent puppy is maybe more inhuman than sub-human :mad: :(
No, they're sub-human.

Holly

He made his own nest. Law enforcement does need to go out in public to be disrespected and their lives threatened. He chose to have himself remove d from society. He was most likely a piece of shit and in the aftermath of his death with all the murder, rioting and looting...I hope the officer is found innocent.

If there aren't anymore films out there of what happen, the only thing left to go on are statements for those who saw everything. May the lie detector machine be rough and ready to go and totally free of any flaws.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I am reminded of the Rodney King riots when the looters attacked the eyes of the police horses. The complaint was that the police had militarized the horses by putting eye shields on them preventing the blinding attacks.

As part of the demilitarization of the police the eye shields were removed. Animal cruelty is a hallmark of the enemy.

Forum List

Back