'How dare you!' Mother who lost both her sons to fentanyl poisoning says she's 'shocked' at 'despicable' Biden for LAUGHING at the claim his policies

Oh bullshit! We went into Afghanistan because of 9/11! You're as clueless as Joe Biden!

The Taliban had nothing to do with 9/11.

As soon as the negotiations with the Taliban over the TransAfghani gas pipeline failed we invaded Afghanistan.

As soon as the negotiations with the Taliban over the TransAfghani gas pipeline failed we invaded Afghanistan.

Bullshit. The Taliban gave safe haven to AQ in Afghanistan.

You constantly spew BS nobody should buy into

Agreed I

How is that possible when xiden inherited 3500 troops, a military base, that he had to withdraw from? Not to mention a coalition of allied forces there, some of which held xiden in contempt of their country for betraying them?

If trump would of surrendered that wouldn’t of happened

More like 2500 US troops were left.. Plus Trump released 5000 prisoners.. Trump completely marginalized the Afghan government and military.

Bullshit. The Taliban gave safe haven to AQ in Afghanistan.

You constantly spew BS nobody should buy into
To be more precise, Pakistan in essence gave safe haven to both Taliban and al-quada in Afghanistan. Without that, there would not have been 9/11.

More like 2500 US troops were left.. Plus Trump released 5000 prisoners.. Trump completely marginalized the Afghan government and military.
Actually in Jan 2021 there were roughly 3500..by the time xiden surrendered there were 2500 which is what the military recommended and xiden ignored, so he could surrender

What other response do you think you deserve if you're gonna play hall monitor to keep posters on-topic after you posted...

If you're gonna pretend to be holier than thou, you need to be holier than thou. Otherwise, you can fuck off.

What other response do you think you deserve if you're gonna play hall monitor to keep posters on-topic after you posted...

If you're gonna pretend to be holier than thou, you need to be holier than thou. Otherwise, you can fuck off.

You first asswipe.

I respond to serious posts with serious replys.

When the post is assholian in nature, it gets a kindred response.

Now go holi yourself.

You first asswipe.

I respond to serious posts with serious replys.

When the post is assholian in nature, it gets a kindred response.

Now go holi yourself.

You idiot, I'm not the one playing hall monitor. That hypocritical dipshit is the one posting on your device.

Would you have volunteered yourself and your loved ones to stay in the Afghanistan meat grinder? Or do you just think others (suckers and losers) should have gone there?
I would hope that if I were there or one of my loved ones were there...that my Commander in Chief would be intelligent enough to conduct a withdrawal without getting me killed trying to defend the airport in Kabul instead of the much more secure Bagram airport!

False. Biden won because enough Americans wanted Trump out.
Americans that didn't know the truth about Joe Biden, Faun. That election was decided by less than 50,000 votes in a handful of battleground States. Do you think if the electorate had any idea about how corrupt the Biden family was that they would have voted for him? Biden won that election because the Main Stream Media lied for him...Social Media lied for him...those 51 former intelligence officials lied for him...and high ups in the DOJ lied for him!

The Taliban were harboring Osama bin Laden and Al Queda in Afghanistan. THAT was why we went into Afghanistan!

And you know that is a lie.

She open stated it's been going for several administrations and says her sons died before Biden was President.

This thread is about the insensitive asshole's comments.
Biden's policies didn't kill her sons in 2020, her blaming Biden is ridiculous.

Biden's policies didn't kill her sons in 2020, her blaming Biden is ridiculous.

She didn't blame him.

She's pissed about his laughing while she discussed her sons death.

For the second time to your eyes: She stated outright that her sons died before Biden came into office and this is a failure across several administrations prior to Biden.

So, stop lying.

She didn't blame him.

She's pissed about his laughing while she discussed her sons death.

For the second time to your eyes: She stated outright that her sons died before Biden came into office and this is a failure across several administrations prior to Biden.

So, stop lying.

Do you know how to fucking read?

From op:

"she's 'shocked' at 'despicable' Biden for LAUGHING at the claim his policies are to blame for their deaths"

You understand this thread is about some woman scolding Biden for chuckling while pointing out what an idiot MTG is, right?
He was making light of the situation in his childish dig at MTG. That wasn’t the time, nor place to do that. But no one ever said dems had any class.

Americans that didn't know the truth about Joe Biden, Faun. That election was decided by less than 50,000 votes in a handful of battleground States. Do you think if the electorate had any idea about how corrupt the Biden family was that they would have voted for him? Biden won that election because the Main Stream Media lied for him...Social Media lied for him...those 51 former intelligence officials lied for him...and high ups in the DOJ lied for him!
Only if they weren’t paying attention since the 1980’s and his first potus run.

Forum List

Back