The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

Learned decades ago there's no sense in communicating with the cross conditioned Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality since it's only response to most any adverse cognitive stimuli is homicidal sociopsychopathic Islam suicidal behavior.......
'
we all know what you look like in real life,that pic i found of you there,hee hee. your religious babble is even crazy what these government paid shills such as sayit come on here and post.the fact that agent paid shill of Israel agent sayit liked your post,is all the proof in the world what babble it is.:haha::haha::haha::haha:

as i said,your religious babble on this whole thread is even scarier than the babble agent trolls like him come on here to post and thats saying a LOT since i did not think that was possible:haha:[/QUOTE]

Since it seems being a Washington, D.C. born American is now a religion of babble, guess this years Darwin award for categorical mastermind of propaganda like Joseph Goebbels will be all yours !

2xWxmVX.png

[QUOTE="JohnPrewett, post: 18265184, member: 600

Seems that Knights of Columbus One Nation Under God sociopsychological human farming technique brainwashing has worn thin as far too many thieving US Constitution arsonists under color of law played games of steal President presented flags for business excellence Stratego where telling Ike have no use for a one nation under God swastika has become an Islamidiotocracy of Christiananality pedophile mentality "man is God" sport.

To date no one has proved anything other then what happened.
:dig:

wow looks like this troll sure showed me.great rebuttal to the documented facts i presented to him in the two videos in my OP .:iyfyus.jpg::rofl::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::muahaha:

Trolls like this stuipid ass moron can only make up blatant lies when he is cornered and backed up against the wall with nowhere to run when these videos are put in front of his face,they do this in defeat knowing they got owned by me-
ignore.jpg

still not ONE SINGLE person has been able to refute them,they ALL did this above when challenged to view the evidence.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
To date no one has proved anything other then what happened.
:dig:

wow looks like this troll sure showed me.great rebuttal to the documented facts i presented to him in the two videos in my OP .:iyfyus.jpg::rofl::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::muahaha:

Trolls like this stuipid ass moron can only make up blatant lies when he is cornered and backed up against the wall with nowhere to run when these videos are put in front of his face,they do this in defeat knowing they got owned by me-
ignore.jpg

still not ONE SINGLE person has been able to refute them,they ALL did this above when challenged to view the evidence.:abgg2q.jpg:

Oh, well here's that CIA = Christian Islam Agency pedophilia business admission so hilarious it's as if this obsessive-compulsive Star Bellied Sneeches with stars upon thars super ego is little more than a comic strip in avoidance-acceptance behavior since he can't rule the earth & own everything to rule the world.

Someone is off their meds.

Must be in need of more meds as some shock & awe to the megalomaniacal Islam Christiananality pedophilia mentality national religion slavery business that baptize eyes by urinations for privilege of more perfect union pseudo science standing in a supreme swastika up Uranus court.

I posted the video by jones several years ago and the paid trolls on this board acted like children.Just threw childish insults and got into name calling not addressing any of his facts so I have no doubt they will do the same exact same thing with this video on Israels involvement as well and not address one single item in it.they are so predicatable.:cuckoo:

Here is the one I posted back then the paid shills ignored and will do so again of course that the CIA was involved up to their ears and high ranking superior officers in the FBI told the lower lever honest ones to back off the investigation.

Here is the one on Israels involvement which they will do the same on.

Israel did 9/11 - ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD - 12160

Japan did that sneak attack on Pearl harbor in 1941. Mossad was not involved. Sorry kids. Not a Jewish conspiracy to fight against people that wanted to exterminate them and involve America in a war for freedom. Saudi Arabia did that sneak attack on America on 9/11. How come we just let that slide? And blame Jews? 1941, FDR didn't blame the "Jews" for Pearl harbor, nope. We blamed the actual attackers. Japan, we nuked. Saudi Arabia, which actually proven to be the attackers on 9/11, we let slide. But the jews are the bad guys here... No , Muslims from Saudi Arabia were totally responsible for 9/11. Muslims from Saudi Arabia. THEY need to pay for it.

Must be in need of more meds as some shock & awe to the megalomaniacal Islam Christiananality pedophilia mentality national religion slavery business that baptize eyes by urinations for privilege of more perfect union pseudo science standing in a supreme swastika up Uranus court.

You need to see a shrink or a full court cafeteria tray pseudo toad flying food trough water chem trail social justice arch support styrofoam waistband wanker with a metaphysical stratospheric paleo-industrial spirit code.

You need to see a shrink or a full court cafeteria tray pseudo toad flying food trough water chem trail social justice arch support styrofoam waistband wanker with a metaphysical stratospheric paleo-industrial spirit code.

Must be so frustrating not being able to be the greatest of all time homicidal sociopsychopathic suicidal Islam Christiananality pedophile to rule the internet instead of thru hands on churchstate lynching enforcement reasoning.

Must be so frustrating not being able to be the greatest of all time homicidal sociopsychopathic suicidal Islam Christiananality pedophile to rule the internet instead of thru hands on churchstate lynching enforcement reasoning.

Thanks, Mr. Kerouac ... but your early work was much better.

More of that internet "death to the infidels" lynching enforcement in "serve the Pope or die", which is about as worthless as the millenniums old pyramid scheme of flying rock pyramids to the stars

Since the previous reply was deleted somehow before getting posted, guessing some of that Big Sur surf of thieving US Constitution arsonists working for a second coming thru 9/11 was better than the Islam-Christiananality more perfect union pedophilia business of proving to perpetuate some millenniums old flying rock pyramids to the stars in the tradition of Arab flying carpet fables with lynching enforcement by homicidal sociopsychopathic human farming techniques.

Forum List

Back