The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

Overwhelmed as is it now a national religion of Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities ramming it down their churchstate slaves throats from the second coming ?

you've been reading the Talmud too much

attached: The Truth About the Talmud[/QUOTE]

Haven't read the Talmud in years due to far too many thieving US Constitution arsonists either gassing the lungs tampering with a space heater & vehicle exhaust systems or baptizing eyes by urination as if they are comical KKK Star Bellied Sneeches .[/QUOTE]

arsonists tampering with space heaters? your threats are showing.

we can't be scared by them, and if you are a bit you still need to stand up for others. all we can do is what's good and what's needed to protect the ones we care about from Zionist harm

regardless? Jews tricked the whole world into ww1 and ww2 through lies regardless?

so America is okay with how they got the land? no, and now they are making reparations. Israel is not, they are trying to take more and more land that is not theirs, let's say Israel was given to them, since that time they have taken swathes of Palestinian territory which was not given to them by the British. if they were given Israel in 1948 then that would be their territory, but they continue to expand into a lands that are not theirs
The land Israel acquired since 1948 was taken as the spoils of wars. Some of it, they gave back in exchange for peace, such as the Sinai. The Palestinians want no such arrangement.

Like I said, all they had to do was cooperate with Israel. Egypt chose to do that and they got land and relative peace (with Israel) since. It's a shame the Palestinians refuse to do that.

Israel is taking more than they were "given" and continue to do so

View attachment 149545
Again .... the land Israel acquired since 1948 was taken as the spoils of wars.

so you'd give up your house willingly as spoils of war right? or would you resist the ones trying to take it from you?

even the United Nations says Israeli settlements are against international law
I'm not saying they can't fight. I am saying all they've gotten for fighting is less land and more dead Arabs.

yes, less land against international law. the land for a Palestinian State is on 67 borders. you like the UN when they are carving up land for Israel so you must also adhere to them when they say it is unlawful to transfer in your own peoples to an occupied land

The land Israel acquired since 1948 was taken as the spoils of wars. Some of it, they gave back in exchange for peace, such as the Sinai. The Palestinians want no such arrangement.

Like I said, all they had to do was cooperate with Israel. Egypt chose to do that and they got land and relative peace (with Israel) since. It's a shame the Palestinians refuse to do that.

View attachment 149545

so you'd give up your house willingly as spoils of war right? or would you resist the ones trying to take it from you?

I'm not saying they can't fight. I am saying all they've gotten for fighting is less land and more dead Arabs.

yes, less land against international law. the land for a Palestinian State is on 67 borders. you like the UN when they are carving up land for Israel so you must also adhere to them when they say it is unlawful to transfer in your own peoples to an occupied land
I personally have no problem returning to the '67 borders IF the Palestinians are willing to a) drop their commitment to destroy Israel; and b) negotiate a deal committed towards peace between the two sides.

i don't
yes it's from my link, and i support it's validity, so i don't see what you're trying to say. it's not an article but an advertisement by Jews in the NYT asking for money to save 6,000,000 Jews, in 1920
I see no evindence it's valid, but regardless, the region was under British control. It was theirs to do with as they pleased. They pleased to carve out a portion for Israel.

regardless? Jews tricked the whole world into ww1 and ww2 through lies regardless?

so America is okay with how they got the land? no, and now they are making reparations. Israel is not, they are trying to take more and more land that is not theirs, let's say Israel was given to them, since that time they have taken swathes of Palestinian territory which was not given to them by the British. if they were given Israel in 1948 then that would be their territory, but they continue to expand into a lands that are not theirs
"Jews tricked the whole world into ww1 and ww2 "

wow, this place is host to soooo much crazy.

it is documented that in 1917 the Balfour declaration was passed, this stipulated that if Jews could get America involved in ww1 then Britain would give Jews a place in Palestine, so they did trick America and they went to war. For both ww1 and ww2 it was save 6,000,000 Jews save 6,000,000 Jews, which was a complete fabrication, thus lies to get the "allies" into these wars. That is why the 6,000,000 number matters. this also matters because 9/11 is the way for Israel to get America to swat their enemies in the Middle East. After 9/11 there were anthrax letters sent to members of congress as a threat that they go along with the start of ww3. The sender of these anthrax letters was Dr. Phillip Zack (Jewish) and the letters, right after 9/11, said "This is Next, Take Penicillin Now, Death to America, Death to Israel, Allah is Great" Sent by a Jew, to congress, pretending to be a Muslim, to get ww3 started

if you're looking for a detailed explanation of Jews starting the world wars please read/listen to the following

Benjamin Freedman Speech 1961 A Jewish Defector Warns America
Israel | A Jewish Defector Warns America: Benjamin Freedman speaks
Benjamin Freedman - Willard Hotel Speech 1961 from original LPs : Benjamin Freedman : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

View attachment 149633
The Balfour Declaration came 7 months after the U.S. formally entered the war. :eusa_doh:

The Balfour Declaration was planned much in advance of it's actual signing

The Balfour Declaration: The Origins of the Arab-Israeli Conflict | Middle East Policy Council

View attachment 149545

I personally have no problem returning to the '67 borders IF the Palestinians are willing to a) drop their commitment to destroy Israel; and b) negotiate a deal committed towards peace between the two sides.

Netanyahu and the settlers of Israel don't share your viewpoint

I see no evindence it's valid, but regardless, the region was under British control. It was theirs to do with as they pleased. They pleased to carve out a portion for Israel.

it is documented that in 1917 the Balfour declaration was passed, this stipulated that if Jews could get America involved in ww1 then Britain would give Jews a place in Palestine, so they did trick America and they went to war. For both ww1 and ww2 it was save 6,000,000 Jews save 6,000,000 Jews, which was a complete fabrication, thus lies to get the "allies" into these wars. That is why the 6,000,000 number matters. this also matters because 9/11 is the way for Israel to get America to swat their enemies in the Middle East. After 9/11 there were anthrax letters sent to members of congress as a threat that they go along with the start of ww3. The sender of these anthrax letters was Dr. Phillip Zack (Jewish) and the letters, right after 9/11, said "This is Next, Take Penicillin Now, Death to America, Death to Israel, Allah is Great" Sent by a Jew, to congress, pretending to be a Muslim, to get ww3 started

if you're looking for a detailed explanation of Jews starting the world wars please read/listen to the following

Benjamin Freedman - Willard Hotel Speech 1961 from original LPs : Benjamin Freedman : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

View attachment 149633
The Balfour Declaration came 7 months after the U.S. formally entered the war. :eusa_doh:

The Balfour Declaration: The Origins of the Arab-Israeli Conflict | Middle East Policy Council
Nothing in there echoes your bullshit that the Balfour Declaration was quid pro quo to get the U.S. into the war and it even states...

The British government issued the Balfour Declaration on November 2, 1917, but until six months before that date and even up to the very day of its announcement, its existence was uncertain.

... the U.S. had already formally entered the war by then.

They don't share my viewpoint because Palestinians are refusing to negotiate for peace. And such negotiations begin with the Palestinians' commitment to destroy Israel. A charter the Palestinians are refusing to even reconsider.

They don't share my viewpoint because Palestinians are refusing to negotiate for peace. And such negotiations begin with the Palestinians' commitment to destroy Israel. A charter the Palestinians are refusing to even reconsider.

the Palestinians want peace, and want the 67 borders, Israel just keeps expanding settlements beyond that against international law, the Palestinians in turn have to protect their homeland

View attachment 149633

Nothing in there echoes your bullshit that the Balfour Declaration was quid pro quo to get the U.S. into the war and it even states...

The British government issued the Balfour Declaration on November 2, 1917, but until six months before that date and even up to the very day of its announcement, its existence was uncertain.

Issued the Balfour Declaration on November 2nd. not thought it up then, or offered it then. at best even in what part you post (as if no one had thought of it before then) they give it six months before that. leaving one month discrepancy. i'm sure they worked it out a bit before that. A place in the middle east has always been their goal, this was their chance to get it

View attachment 149633

Issued the Balfour Declaration on November 2nd. not thought it up then, or offered it then. at best even in what part you post (as if no one had thought of it before then) they give it six months before that. leaving one month discrepancy. i'm sure they worked it out a bit before that. A place in the middle east has always been their goal, this was their chance to get it
Again.... Your own link said nothing about quid pro quo.

Speaking of Israel trying to get others to do their war bidding's

Israeli media begs US to prepare for a war with Syria, Russia, Iran
Israeli media begs US to prepare for a war with Syria, Russia, Iran
Try reading the actual article. First and foremost, it's an opinion piece, and secondly, it points out how Israel will act to take out nuclear facilities in Syria should Iran try to build them there. It's not trying to get the U.S. to fight their battle, it's the opinion of the author that America should be prepared of the fallout should Israel kill Russian soldiers, who are manning antimissile defenses in Syria; since such an event would lead to an unpredictable response from Russia, which in turn, could lead to an unpredictable response from the U.S.

Why Israel needs to prepare America for the upcoming conflict in Syria

View attachment 149633

i just re-read Benjamin Freedman's 1961 speech transcript for just this info (definitely read the whole speech though, search or look in an earlier part of this thread where i posted the links). Freedman is an insider "former" Jew who is on Our side. Giving Jews land in Palestine was worked out in October 1916 and was only finalized and put in writing later on in 1917. So yes the Jews got America into ww1, there is so much good information in this speech of his, do read or listen

i just re-read Benjamin Freedman's 1961 speech transcript for just this info (definitely read the whole speech though, search or look in an earlier part of this thread where i posted the links). Freedman is an insider "former" Jew who is on Our side. Giving Jews land in Palestine was worked out in October 1916 and was only finalized and put in writing later on in 1917. So yes the Jews got America into ww1, there is so much good information in this speech of his, do read or listen
Great, now you're reaching for different resources after your last one failed to corroborate your bullshit.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Even worse, you're paraphrasing based on your admittedly biased recollection. <smh>

Meanwhile, your last link said nothing about quid pro quo and the time frame came after the U.S. formally entered the war.

Great, now you're reaching for different resources after your last one failed to corroborate your bullshit.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Even worse, you're paraphrasing based on your admittedly biased recollection. <smh>

Meanwhile, your last link said nothing about quid pro quo and the time frame came after the U.S. formally entered the war.

As i've said before, if there's any discrepancy between what i say and what our experts say go with the expert. i do what i can but am fallible

A Jewish Defector Warns America: Benjamin Freedman Speaks on Zionism

icon_rolleyes.gif

As i've said before, if there's any discrepancy between what i say and what our experts say go with the expert. i do what i can but am fallible

Freedman's positions are well documented. They are his opinions and they don't align with history. There is no historical documentation linking the Balfour Declaration to the U.S. entry into the war. There was no benefit to the U.S. for Jews to gain control of that region. In fact, it was Britain, and not the U.S., who wanted it so they could control the Suez Canal. And lastly, Jews did not have the ability to get the U.S. into the war.

[QUOTE="AlphaBetaUnlimited, post: 18162506, member: 66088
.[/QUOTE]

we can't be scared by them, and if you are a bit you still need to stand up for others. all we can do is what's good and what's needed to protect the ones we care about from Zionist harm[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="AlphaBetaUnlimited, post: 18162506, member: 66088

we can't be scared by them, and if you are a bit you still need to stand up for others. all we can do is what's good and what's needed to protect the ones we care about from Zionist harm[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

What happened back in 1973 at swastika duh Jew university AKA West Nazi Germany Virginia is little more than the churchstate having a joke as were multiple exhaust leaks in a VW afterwards in just having to check medical records than any threats whatsoever; but that's how these suicidal Islam Christianananlity pedophile mentalities prey showing as a manner in prayer......

icon_rolleyes.gif

Freedman's positions are well documented. They are his opinions and they don't align with history. There is no historical documentation linking the Balfour Declaration to the U.S. entry into the war. There was no benefit to the U.S. for Jews to gain control of that region. In fact, it was Britain, and not the U.S., who wanted it so they could control the Suez Canal. And lastly, Jews did not have the ability to get the U.S. into the war.

"Jews did not have the ability to get the U.S. into the war"

Jews had (and still have) the US media, money, government

icon_rolleyes.gif

"Jews did not have the ability to get the U.S. into the war"

Jews had (and still have) the US media, money, government
:cuckoo:

We're talking 1917, not 2017.

Forum List

Back