The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

"Jews did not have the ability to get the U.S. into the war"

Jews had (and still have) the US media, money, government

If this were true there wouldn't be any repeat of the-mossad-and-cia-did-9-11-overwhelming-facts-prove-it like Rehnquist repeatedly stating it's one nation under God with equal justice under law after absentee voting ballots were stolen, the first during a concussion from flag football refereeing & a second about a year later from thieving US Constitution arsonists extinguishing a space heater flame; hoping the incidents wouldn't be remembered while all along the churchstate KKK make lost voting ballots a continuous joke tampering with vehicle exhaust over a couple years as if it's Americas Christian Nation version of the Holocaust.

i just re-read Benjamin Freedman's 1961 speech transcript for just this info (definitely read the whole speech though, search or look in an earlier part of this thread where i posted the links). Freedman is an insider "former" Jew who is on Our side. Giving Jews land in Palestine was worked out in October 1916 and was only finalized and put in writing later on in 1917. So yes the Jews got America into ww1, there is so much good information in this speech of his, do read or listen
Great, now you're reaching for different resources after your last one failed to corroborate your bullshit.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Even worse, you're paraphrasing based on your admittedly biased recollection. <smh>

Meanwhile, your last link said nothing about quid pro quo and the time frame came after the U.S. formally entered the war.

As i've said before, if there's any discrepancy between what i say and what our experts say go with the expert. i do what i can but am fallible

A Jewish Defector Warns America: Benjamin Freedman Speaks on Zionism
Israel | A Jewish Defector Warns America: Benjamin Freedman speaks
Benjamin Freedman - Willard Hotel Speech 1961 from original LPs : Benjamin Freedman : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
Freedman's positions are well documented. They are his opinions and they don't align with history. There is no historical documentation linking the Balfour Declaration to the U.S. entry into the war. There was no benefit to the U.S. for Jews to gain control of that region. In fact, it was Britain, and not the U.S., who wanted it so they could control the Suez Canal. And lastly, Jews did not have the ability to get the U.S. into the war.

:cuckoo:

We're talking 1917, not 2017.

yes they had the media back then as well, and the federal reserve was formed in 1913 however they had other money back then too, the government not as much as now but still there

If this were true there wouldn't be any repeat of the-mossad-and-cia-did-9-11-overwhelming-facts-prove-it like Rehnquist repeatedly stating it's one nation under God with equal justice under law after absentee voting ballots were stolen, the first during a concussion from flag football refereeing & a second about a year later from thieving US Constitution arsonists extinguishing a space heater flame; hoping the incidents wouldn't be remembered while all along the churchstate KKK make lost voting ballots a continuous joke tampering with vehicle exhaust over a couple years as if it's Americas Christian Nation version of the Holocaust.
Please try punctuation. I feel like I'm diving into a cesspit trying to fathom that paragraph.

Please try punctuation. I feel like I'm diving into a cesspit trying to fathom that paragraph.

Since Palestinian supporters have taken advantage & chosen to alter world history while SCOTUS morphed into a supreme swastika up Uranus court disowning America & the USA; trying to verbalize above this cesspool of mass jihad brings another English lesson expressing what's not taught in public education......

Again.... Your own link said nothing about quid pro quo.

i just re-read Benjamin Freedman's 1961 speech transcript for just this info (definitely read the whole speech though, search or look in an earlier part of this thread where i posted the links). Freedman is an insider "former" Jew who is on Our side. Giving Jews land in Palestine was worked out in October 1916 and was only finalized and put in writing later on in 1917. So yes the Jews got America into ww1, there is so much good information in this speech of his, do read or listen
Great, now you're reaching for different resources after your last one failed to corroborate your bullshit.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Even worse, you're paraphrasing based on your admittedly biased recollection. <smh>

Meanwhile, your last link said nothing about quid pro quo and the time frame came after the U.S. formally entered the war.

As i've said before, if there's any discrepancy between what i say and what our experts say go with the expert. i do what i can but am fallible

Benjamin Freedman - Willard Hotel Speech 1961 from original LPs : Benjamin Freedman : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
Freedman's positions are well documented. They are his opinions and they don't align with history. There is no historical documentation linking the Balfour Declaration to the U.S. entry into the war. There was no benefit to the U.S. for Jews to gain control of that region. In fact, it was Britain, and not the U.S., who wanted it so they could control the Suez Canal. And lastly, Jews did not have the ability to get the U.S. into the war.

I wonder if he is even aware that they control hollywood as well.

If not,here dude,you do watch movies once in a while right? if you watch movies,then you have time to watch these very short informative videos you can learn from.even some of hollywoods actors expose them here. They control hollywood same as they control the major mainstream media networks.

Do Jews Control the Media? -- The LA Times Says Yes!

the best kind of media to listen to is alternative news such as AMERICAN FREE PRESS.that is a very great media source to listen to.:thup: they are independent from the government and not funded by them so they are not biased as all the mainstream media is in their reporting.

as i mentioned before,the mainstream media is nothing but a tool for the government,they dont do any investigating like american free press and independent reseachers independent of government funding do.

Last edited:
icon_rolleyes.gif

If not,here dude,you do watch movies once in a while right? if you watch movies,then you have time to watch these very short informative videos you can learn from.even some of hollywoods actors expose them here. They control hollywood same as they control the major mainstream media networks.

the best kind of media to listen to is alternative news such as AMERICAN FREE PRESS.that is a very great media source to listen to.:thup: they are independent from the government and not funded by them so they are not biased as all the mainstream media is in their reporting.

as i mentioned before,the mainstream media is nothing but a tool for the government,they dont do any investigating like american free press and independent reseachers independent of government funding do.

Personally haven't been out to the movies in years & since Blockbuster went belly up doubt rented more than a couple Red Box movies over 5 years ago. Every once in a while there may be a movie on TV to fall asleep to; but other than an anti semitic McCarthyism communism conspiracy can't see much reason to view American Free Press as it's probably no where near the level of any of the 1970's FREE PRESS reporting. American Free Press probably entrenched in the pyramid scheme of Arab oil which has lynching enforcement to ensure Islam dictates what & how Christiananity rules on oil consumption & use.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Again, idiot, we're talking about 1917. Tell me again how Jews ran Hollywood in 1917?

icon_rolleyes.gif

Again, idiot, we're talking about 1917. Tell me again how Jews ran Hollywood in 1917?

trying to help versus trying to fool, i know where i'd be listening

Jews in 1917 were in control of print media, hollywood was next and they were right away ready to use that medium to their advantage against the viewers

trying to help versus trying to fool, i know where i'd be listening

Jews in 1917 were in control of print media, hollywood was next and they were right away ready to use that medium to their advantage against the viewers

While the talkies were just around the cutting room floor ? Film History of the 1920s

Must be a credibility glitch in these 9/11 facts as in 1917 movie industry talking films, but then again as US Fascist Masochists come up with an immaculate conception of a churchstate jihad fabricated misnomer; where not being in the same space time when KKK churchstate cops unleash lynching enforcement certainly exposes Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality super ego fallacies & shortcomings.

as always i see a all the trolls who insist bin laden and 19 al-queda were behind the attacks are all cowardly making their own little threads and wont come on HERE on MY thread and try and refute the pesky facts in my two videos in my op here knowing they cant stand toe to toe with me.:rolleyes:

as always i see a all the trolls who insist bin laden and 19 al-queda were behind the attacks are all cowardly making their own little threads and wont come on HERE on MY thread and try and refute the pesky facts in my two videos in my op here knowing they cant stand toe to toe with me.:rolleyes:

Don't doubt Al Queda was in business for the attacks, but as for being a legend in your own minds immaculate conception of Mossad & the CIA totally misses out on those no longer not so secret airplane flying lessons training sessions in Florida while one of the burning Bush's was rewriting the old testament. Must be a bridge that can't be trolled under without looking like there were talking movies prior to 1917.

2 waste of time videos which seem to be more in a super ego churchstate KKK genre of clues clucks the clans mind games, where if Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount didn't raise a red flag before 9/11; immaculate drug conceptions of KKK churchstate cops in order to protect & serve them to refute some pesky report of their annoyances due to churchstate drug business where if what Arab jihadists interrupting a lunch at a restaurant were up to was just another Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality game in survival of the fittest fascists goosestepping toes into their mouths practicing lynching enforcement......

Last edited:

2 waste of time videos which seem to be more in a super ego churchstate KKK genre of clues clucks the clans mind games, where if Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount didn't raise a red flag before 9/11; immaculate drug conceptions of KKK churchstate cops in order to protect & serve them to refute some pesky report of their annoyances due to churchstate drug business where if what Arab jihadists interrupting a lunch at a restaurant were up to was just another Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality game in survival of the fittest fascists goosestepping toes into their mouths practicing lynching enforcement......

seeing that you ever to contribute to this thread is babble and wotn look at anything that does not go along with your warped views,i really have something to worry about hearing YOU say they are waste of time videos
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you have proven on this whole thread this is what you always do when challenged to refute the offiical story-:scared1::rofl:

seeing that you ever to contribute to this thread is babble and wotn look at anything that does not go along with your warped views,i really have something to worry about hearing YOU say they are waste of time videos

you have proven on this whole thread this is what you always do when challenged to refute the offiical story-:scared1::rofl:

No problem to refute & challenge some "official story" for slaughter by scapegoating as there's no difference from drug trafficking KKK churchstate lynching enforcement reaping rewards for 9/11 in silencing any facts which tend to have them convict themselves wholeheartedly being so super egotistical Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality cross conditioned in uttering little more than rhetorical balderdash.

If your mossad/cia diatribe tautology could be deemed medically autistic it wouldn't be so Star Bellied Sneeches comical & laughable, but trying to brainwash people with some videos is about as useless as KKK churchstate cops with an immaculate conception that one threatened to kill a member of congress to their face just walking by on the outside of a building while they were all inside out of earshot & then having US Fascist Masochists dictate the incident more than a year later for a fabricated misnomer super ego lynching enforcement boost or having Federal Lynching state of hate KKK churchstate cops play another clues clucks duh clans game of if one doesn't know anymore than what a jihad of Arab terrorists threatening to kill POTUS & nuke Temple Mount are actually doing then they'll tell one over the years in an Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality national religion game standing that they were training to fly planes.......so babble on!

If your mossad/cia diatribe tautology could be deemed medically autistic it wouldn't be so Star Bellied Sneeches comical & laughable, but trying to brainwash people with some videos is about as useless as KKK churchstate cops with an immaculate conception that one threatened to kill a member of congress to their face just walking by on the outside of a building while they were all inside out of earshot & then having US Fascist Masochists dictate the incident more than a year later for a fabricated misnomer super ego lynching enforcement boost or having Federal Lynching state of hate KKK churchstate cops play another clues clucks duh clans game of if one doesn't know anymore than what a jihad of Arab terrorists threatening to kill POTUS & nuke Temple Mount are actually doing then they'll tell one over the years in an Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality national religion game standing that they were training to fly planes.......so babble on!
two farts in a row from you salty.:9::9::lmao::haha:
thanks for your babble as always,not my fault you do this all the time when someone tries to have a discussion with you about this-
ignore.jpg

Last edited:

thanks for your babble as always,not my fault you do this all the time when someone tries to have a discussion with you about this-
ignore.jpg

Learned decades ago there's no sense in communicating with the cross conditioned Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality since it's only response to most any adverse cognitive stimuli is homicidal sociopsychopathic Islam suicidal behavior.......

ignore.jpg

Learned decades ago there's no sense in communicating with the cross conditioned Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality since it's only response to most any adverse cognitive stimuli is homicidal sociopsychopathic Islam suicidal behavior.......
'
we all know what you look like in real life,that pic i found of you there,hee hee. your religious babble is even crazy what these government paid shills such as sayit come on here and post.the fact that agent paid shill of Israel agent sayit liked your post,is all the proof in the world what babble it is.:haha::haha::haha::haha:

as i said,your religious babble on this whole thread is even scarier than the babble agent trolls like him come on here to post and thats saying a LOT since i did not think that was possible:haha:

Forum List

Back