The Monster in the Middle East (video)

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
This is a cute video for the viewers to enjoy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmY-ypwSpKk&feature=youtu.be]The Monster in the Middle East - YouTube[/ame]

B.S. Cute, but B.S.
Gimme boycotts, divestment, sanctions!

But thanks for posting. It was enjoyable.

1604936_344040045736820_1857269938_n.jpg

B.S. Cute, but B.S.

What about the b.s. that you and your friends throw, Amity? By the way, how about you boycotting any of the medical and technical innovations coming out of Israel? You don't want to appear to be a hypocrite, do you? Meanwhile, isn't it great Amity, that the Chinese are so looking forward to doing business with the Israelis, as well as other countries? They see what great things come out of such a tiny country; and imagine if they didn't have such savage neighbors and didn't have to spend so much money on defense, how many more wonderful things would be coming out of Israel which would benefit mankind.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrRLSJdfdkE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrRLSJdfdkE[/ame]

B.S. Cute, but B.S.

What about the b.s. that you and your friends throw, Amity? By the way, how about you boycotting any of the medical and technical innovations coming out of Israel? You don't want to appear to be a hypocrite, do you? Meanwhile, isn't it great Amity, that the Chinese are so looking forward to doing business with the Israelis, as well as other countries? They see what great things come out of such a tiny country; and imagine if they didn't have such savage neighbors and didn't have to spend so much money on defense, how many more wonderful things would be coming out of Israel which would benefit mankind.

Yes, I do maintain a thorough boycott of Israel myself. Savage neighbors?
....boycotts, divestment, sanctions....

The U.S. has been footing the bill for Israeli aggression all these years, not the Israelis.

Too bad neither of you is willing to drop that 'Israel is always wrong' BS for long enough to actually attempt any discussion.

Speaking of 'gullible' - that's what one would have to be to believe the lie about "I didn't know David Irving was a Nazi apologist" : ))

Too bad neither of you is willing to drop that 'Israel is always wrong' BS for long enough to actually attempt any discussion.

Speaking of 'gullible' - that's what one would have to be to believe the lie about "I didn't know David Irving was a Nazi apologist" : ))

I STILL don't know David Irving is a Nazi apologist. I am just taking your word for it. If I knew he was a Nazi apologist would I put his stuff up here? I was looking for the subject matter of Jewish Nazis. When a couple of examples I was already familiar with came up, I used them.

I STILL don't know David Irving is a Nazi apologist. I am just taking your word for it. If I knew he was a Nazi apologist would I put his stuff up here? I was looking for the subject matter of Jewish Nazis. When a couple of examples I was already familiar with came up, I used them.

I love the Canadian journalist Warren Kinsella's piece on David Irving.

Bouquets of Gray: Kinsella on Irving

Oh, gawd (gag)
I am going to do something I never do. I was going to leave that post just as I originally did it, just because I am always willing to admit I was wrong and don't like to feel that I am re-writing history. But in this extra special case I am going to go back and remove that link. I wouldn't want to think that someone might explore that link and be influenced by David Irving.
And again I apologize.

You post shit like this, and then have the nerve to accuse pro Israel posters of posting propaganda??????????

Talk about hypocrisy.

They are just hypocrites as you say. These supposedly "good Christian women" conveniently overlook all the harassing and murders their new good buddies are doing in the Muslim Middle East as well as descecrating and destroying churches, and all they can think about is those "poor, poor Palestinians" who have it so much better than many of those in the rest of the Middle East. You have to remember, Toastman, that their propaganda machine is very, very good because they and their new friends can't stand to see one tiny inch of ground in the Middle East governed by Jews. Those Dhimwits in the boiler room are going to make very fine Dhimmis for their new masters.

You post shit like this, and then have the nerve to accuse pro Israel posters of posting propaganda??????????

Talk about hypocrisy.

Oh, yeah, I think this is great. Who is it supposedly propaganda for? It isn't lauding any military or paramilitary group, it is just talking about the people. Wonderful film.

No doubt, Amity and gang just love those cartoons put out by their new friends. When they viewed them, they probably gave them rave reviews. No Sesame Street or Barney for these Palestinian Kids. These shows are too tame for them and don't teach the children to hate the Jerws.

Talk about hypocrisy.

They are just hypocrites as you say. These supposedly "good Christian women" conveniently overlook all the harassing and murders their new good buddies are doing in the Muslim Middle East as well as descecrating and destroying churches, and all they can think about is those "poor, poor Palestinians" who have it so much better than many of those in the rest of the Middle East. You have to remember, Toastman, that their propaganda machine is very, very good because they and their new friends can't stand to see one tiny inch of ground in the Middle East governed by Jews. Those Dhimwits in the boiler room are going to make very fine Dhimmis for their new masters.

What Christians are you talking about, Sally? I am not too interested in this sidetrack, but I am scratching my head over what Christians in the Middle East you are referring to.

Forum List

Back