The Momo Challenge

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
You WILL accept the Green New Deal and you WILL tell your parents to vote Democrat!
D72B491F-ED8D-48EB-BE14-0999E099B9F8.jpeg

She's young, intelligent, cute, and has no common sense. I say give her a chance.

She has book-learning, but doesn't know anything.

She's young, intelligent, cute, and has no common sense. I say give her a chance.

many years ago when I was very young I dated a particular very intelligent, young, cute girl that had the IQ of a MENSA member.
Problem was the girl didn't have a lick of common sense, and she never attained any.

"Give her a chance?" LOL .......... good luck wit dat .......

many years ago when I was very young I dated a particular very intelligent, young, cute girl that had the IQ of a MENSA member.
Problem was the girl didn't have a lick of common sense, and she never attained any.

I think she might learn. :1peleas: I thought you were a hardcore leftist, 'shup?

What?

Forum List

Back