Those that still support a liar and a con man

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
There are 3 types of morons that will stand by Trump no matter what....which ones are you?

1) The Conservative die hards....its not about the man, its about the party and these types will never stray from their conservative roots....not even away from Trump
upload_2019-3-1_10-16-18.jpeg

2) The "wish it was the 50's all over again" bunch...when nigga's knew their place, bowed down to the white man and wouldn't dare date a lice mop or move near them, ever. This type is just wallowing in the glee of Trump's white man rule. And nothing and I mean nothing is gonna steer this bunch away from their fuhrer, nothing and then there's......
upload_2019-3-1_10-17-49.jpeg

3) The cowardly, pathetic disgusting politician...who for decades help mode the monster they all fear today, with their racist ads, their gerrymandered districts complete with idiots, racist and retards, who are all loaded and ready for a race war. These sad pathetic lumps of shit, would rather go to their graves bowing down to Trump's penis, than face Trump on twitter or at his rallies.
upload_2019-3-1_10-18-19.jpeg

You now have before you.....THE TRUMP SUPPORTERS.

There are 3 types of morons that will stand by Trump no matter what....which ones are you?

1) The Conservative die hards....its not about the man, its about the party and these types will never stray from their conservative roots....not even away from TrumpView attachment 248263

2) The "wish it was the 50's all over again" bunch...when nigga's knew their place, bowed down to the white man and wouldn't dare date a lice mop or move near them, ever. This type is just wallowing in the glee of Trump's white man rule. And nothing and I mean nothing is gonna steer this bunch away from their fuhrer, nothing and then there's......View attachment 248265

3) The cowardly, pathetic disgusting politician...who for decades help mode the monster they all fear today, with their racist ads, their gerrymandered districts complete with idiots, racist and retards, who are all loaded and ready for a race war. These sad pathetic lumps of shit, would rather go to their graves bowing down to Trump's penis, than face Trump on twitter or at his rallies.View attachment 248266

Well suck it up buttercup. 2020 is right around the corner and Trump will be elected again.

Sucks to be you.

1) The Conservative die hards....its not about the man, its about the party and these types will never stray from their conservative roots....not even away from TrumpView attachment 248263

2) The "wish it was the 50's all over again" bunch...when nigga's knew their place, bowed down to the white man and wouldn't dare date a lice mop or move near them, ever. This type is just wallowing in the glee of Trump's white man rule. And nothing and I mean nothing is gonna steer this bunch away from their fuhrer, nothing and then there's......View attachment 248265

3) The cowardly, pathetic disgusting politician...who for decades help mode the monster they all fear today, with their racist ads, their gerrymandered districts complete with idiots, racist and retards, who are all loaded and ready for a race war. These sad pathetic lumps of shit, would rather go to their graves bowing down to Trump's penis, than face Trump on twitter or at his rallies.View attachment 248266

Well suck it up buttercup. 2020 is right around the corner and Trump will be elected again.

Sucks to be you.
And we will be older....Nothing will change and the world will continue with its life cycle...Boring, isn't it?

The total lack of values and morals by the Republican Party is demonstrated by their horrible and greedy policies.
You can’t believe anything these people say because they’re liars. They lie all the time. They lie to get their way.

Republican racism is bad enough, but then you throw in the terrible lack of values and morals and it’s clear this party is even more dangerous than the Nazi party was in Europe.

"Lice mop"? :laughing0301:

Awww. Did yo man run away wif some blonde gal or sumtin?

There are five types of Democrat Bigots.

1)
The class bigots. They are the Left Wingers who think that they are being oppressed by capitalism, corporations and rich people.

2)
The religious bigots. They are the Liberals who want to live in an amoral society. They have a vicious hatred for Christians.

3)
The racist bigots. They are the Racist Democrats who make politics about their race and who hate people of other races.

4)
The regional bigots. They are the crackpot eugenicists who believe that the Americans who live outside of major urban areas are inferior people.

5)
The anti-American bigots. They are the habitual traitors who admire America’s foes, such as Castro, Saddam, Chavez, Osama, Mexican Drug Cartels, Human Traffickers, terrorist....….

The first of the month. I see you have your internet back on. It’s good to pay your bills instead of colt 45 malt licka Newport’s and drugs. Welcome back.

The total lack of values and morals by the Republican Party is demonstrated by their horrible and greedy policies.
You can’t believe anything these people say because they’re liars. They lie all the time. They lie to get their way.

Republican racism is bad enough, but then you throw in the terrible lack of values and morals and it’s clear this party is even more dangerous than the Nazi party was in Europe.

Godwin's. Automatic fail.

The "wish it was the 50's all over again" bunch...when nigga's knew their place, bowed down to the white man and wouldn't dare date a lice mop or move near them, ever. This type is just wallowing in the glee of Trump's white man rule. And nothing and I mean nothing is gonna steer this bunch away from their fuhrer
As opposed to shiftless black people who "wish it were the 50's all over again" when they had something REAL to justify their failure in life?
You cause ended in 1964 with the Civil Rights Act but instead of taking advantage of the limitless opportunities given to you, you prefer to just keep singing the blues about your oppression. Fortunately I've seen a lot of black people who don't still have that mindset and are actually doing productive things with their lives, thanks to leaders like Donald Trump who offers something besides welfare.

Only took four responses, too. That Godwin knew his stuff. :laugh:

---------------------------------------- constant reference made to LICE by SOME people on this board , 2 people in particular . Reason i make comment is because here i am at 70 years of age and in those 70 years I have never seen a 'LICE' which i think is a ' LOUSE' isn't it ?? Its just funny as i guess that certain type people are very familiar with 'LICE' .

---------------------------------------- constant reference made to LICE by SOME people on this board , 2 people in particular . Reason i make comment is because here i am at 70 years of age and in those 70 years I have never seen a 'LICE' which i think is a ' LOUSE' isn't it ?? Its just funny as i guess that certain type people are very familiar with 'LICE' .

I'm 68 and have never seen a louse in my life, ever. But if I ever do, I wouldn't try to mop them up. I'd just grab a box of Brillo Pads from under the sink and scrub 'em really hard. That would get rid of them.

I fit about half of both 1 & 2.

I’m a Conservative and Trump is the closest thing we’ve seen to one in DC since Andrew Jackson. For me it’s not about party but about Conservative philosophy.

It’s also nice for me to see a return towards the 1950s ideals. Not necessarily the discrimination but the concept of people actually living a decent and moral lifestyle with expectations and roles.

You don’t troll well.

I fit about half of both 1 & 2.

I’m a Conservative and Trump is the closest thing we’ve seen to one in DC since Andrew Jackson. For me it’s not about party but about Conservative philosophy.

It’s also nice for me to see a return towards the 1950s ideals. Not necessarily the discrimination but the concept of people actually living a decent and moral lifestyle with expectations and roles.

Oh wait: New record here. The OP mentioned "fuhrer", so deanrd loses.

They all lie and they all con...every damn one of them....so when you find one that will lie to protect you and your future you have to go with it.....

There are five types of Democrat Bigots.

1)
The class bigots. They are the Left Wingers who think that they are being oppressed by capitalism, corporations and rich people.

2)
The religious bigots. They are the Liberals who want to live in an amoral society. They have a vicious hatred for Christians.

3)
The racist bigots. They are the Racist Democrats who make politics about their race and who hate people of other races.

4)
The regional bigots. They are the crackpot eugenicists who believe that the Americans who live outside of major urban areas are inferior people.

5)
The anti-American bigots. They are the habitual traitors who admire America’s foes, such as Castro, Saddam, Chavez, Osama, Mexican Drug Cartels, Human Traffickers, terrorist....….
Trump admires Russia and North Korea. Do you think those are America’s friends?

Who is more likely to be racist? A nearly all white party? Or a coalition party that includes everyone else?

Forum List

Back