The Mitch That Stole Christmas

Hey WillHaftawaite,

Did you watch any of that POS video. Mr. Pottymouth and his bitch jailbait wife sound like a couple bitter turds. Mr. AA reject shows just why he is that. I had to end after 10 minutes. I was heartbroken that humanity has this kind of shit attached to it.

I didn't waste 2 minutes on it.

Hey WillHaftawaite,

Did you watch any of that POS video. Mr. Pottymouth and his bitch jailbait wife sound like a couple bitter turds. Mr. AA reject shows just why he is that. I had to end after 10 minutes. I was heartbroken that humanity has this kind of shit attached to it.

I didn't waste 2 minutes on it.

It was instructive.

This guy was a real winner.....love to tell him to his face and see how tough he talks then.

But I would fucking hate to think the right wing has morons like that.

I am sure they do.

Wow.

Daryl Hunt (a.k.a. Daryl Dumbass).

23 minutes with no real action.

I'd say everyone decided you were not worth it.

You say no action? It got your head to explode. Now, that's real entertainment for me and others. And I get it for free.

I do appreciate you posting this little tidbit.

It provides context to why you post what you do.

I suppose an echo chamber like that would eventually take a toll on a moron like you.

But.....nobody else seems interested.

Wonder why ?

Wow.

You say no action? It got your head to explode. Now, that's real entertainment for me and others. And I get it for free.

I suppose an echo chamber like that would eventually take a toll on a moron like you.

Wonder why ?

Titus covered it pretty well. And the Court Rulings are doing a bang up job of covering it. You lost your mind as well as the election and it's only going to get worse. Of course, for you, it can't get any worse. But for me, it's going to get a lot better as soon as others finally take that walk of shame.

I don't know how long this will take but it's going to happen. So just sit back and keep posting your nonsense while we put together the new (old) party of the Republicans while you Party of the Rumpers (JBS) crawl back under that rock from whence you came.

Wow.

Wonder why ?

Titus covered it pretty well. And the Court Rulings are doing a bang up job of covering it. You lost your mind as well as the election and it's only going to get worse. Of course, for you, it can't get any worse. But for me, it's going to get a lot better as soon as others finally take that walk of shame.

I don't know how long this will take but it's going to happen. So just sit back and keep posting your nonsense while we put together the new (old) party of the Republicans while you Party of the Rumpers (JBS) crawl back under that rock from whence you came.

Keep the wet dream alive Daryl....it's all you've got.

You are no republican, not even close......

Titus and his bitch did nothing except spout the same bullshit (lies) that you and others have been spewing for months. You seem entertained, so it only confirms you are low IQ, low information voter (if you are allowed to vote).

I might not have the WH, but:

1. I have a about 13 or 14 more seats in the house making it very close.
2. I will keep the senate and will likely flip a couple of sitting senators (Manchin and Sinema) before 2022.
3. I got another state house.
4. Flipped two additional legislatures while not losing any.
5. Have 3 good independent thinking, conservative judges on the SCOTUS making Roberts nothing more than a lapdog to the left wing dyke patrol.
6. I'll have the house in 2022.
7. I'll have even more legislatures in 2022.

So, you can keep dreaming about "winning". You didn't win shit.

You helped fuck the country with a braindead piece of shit in command and a dumbassed whore in the on-deck circle.

And you can forget ever being a part of the GOP.

The Titus Podcast is one of my favorites. Give this a listen. If you are a Party of the Rumper, don't watch it your head will explode.

This covers the Covid 19 Heroes act and some of the other Bills that Moscow Mitch is allowing to die until the Dems take over Washington.
A49CD527-A6EA-426A-B9B8-03DD0135BAA5.gif

The Titus Podcast is one of my favorites. Give this a listen. If you are a Party of the Rumper, don't watch it your head will explode.

This covers the Covid 19 Heroes act and some of the other Bills that Moscow Mitch is allowing to die until the Dems take over Washington.

Wow, such a fucking liar. nazi palousey says she's proud of where we are after she rejected several compromise bills. So just fuck off commie, no one is buying your propaganda.

Forum List

Back