The Ministry of Truth Speaks

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
Here's a guy who wants to claim that "Islamic terrorism" ----- began with O'bama.

And you will not believe who it is.

shakehead.gif

Faintly, you can hear some moron actually start clapping when he comes up with this line. :disbelief:

"Ignorance is Strength"

Last edited:
Here's a guy who wants to claim that "Islamic terrorism" ----- began with O'bama.

shakehead.gif

Faintly, you can hear some moron actually start clapping when he comes up with this line. :disbelief:

"Ignorance is Strength"

The biggest attack by Islamic nutters happen when Bush was President... I wish I had heard the full speech so I would know if Rudy was claiming that no terrorist attack happen when Bush was President because I would have slapped him for that blatant lie!

shakehead.gif

"Ignorance is Strength"

The biggest attack by Islamic nutters happen when Bush was President... I wish I had heard the full speech so I would know if Rudy was claiming that no terrorist attack happen when Bush was President because I would have slapped him for that blatant lie!

Amazingly ---- that's what he's saying. "Under those eight years before O'bama came along". The same guy who milked a decade of face time and even mounted a Presidential campaign completely based on a verb, a noun and "9/11" ---------------- is now claiming there's no such thing. Saying it literally never happened.

Conspiracy theorists gonna cream their jeans.

Partisan hacks. Can't make 'em up.

shakehead.gif

"Ignorance is Strength"

Amazingly ---- that's what he's saying. "Under those eight years before O'bama came along". The same guy who milked a decade of face time and even mounted a Presidential campaign completely based on a verb, a noun and "9/11" ---------------- is now claiming there's no such thing. Saying it literally never happened.

Conspiracy theorists gonna cream their jeans.

Partisan hacks. Can't make 'em up.

Yeah, because if he is saying no Islamic terrorist attack happen when Bush was President, well then who the hell blew up the Twin Towers and D.C.?

I would ask him that and if he then claims Islamic Terrorists then he need to explain how that could be seeing none of them attacked until President Obama took office...!

You know my question is how do people like this, that have no soul at all, no grounding in anything and will say anything for 'their team', how do they function? A brain that can formulate and say something like this is really foreign to me. How does this work? The worst Islamic terrorist attack in history happened when he was mayor of New York IN New York and as noted he has milked that shit mercilessly since 2001.

How does an empty soul like this function?

shakehead.gif

"Ignorance is Strength"

I did see it and he DID say it.

Check You Tube.

OTOH, just like the RWNJ traitors believe that Katrina was caused by Obama, they also believe 9/11 happened while Obama was in office.

My favorite though - when Drumpf first started yammering his lies about Obama's birth place, RWNJs did not know that Hawaii is a state. Duh Donuld STILL does not know.

You know my question is how do people like this, that have no soul at all, no grounding in anything and will say anything for 'their team', how do they function? A brain that can formulate and say something like this is really foreign to me. How does this work? The worst Islamic terrorist attack in history happened when he was mayor of New York IN New York and as noted he has milked that shit mercilessly since 2001.

YES! I really wonder the same thing.

He has turned a failed career into some semblance of success, just by lying about 9/11.

shakehead.gif

"Ignorance is Strength"

He should just stick with cross-dressing...

YES! I really wonder the same thing.

He has turned a failed career into some semblance of success, just by lying about 9/11.
According the Giuliani, there was no 9/11

A wad of cash helps...

Why do liberals always seem like they want to get Americans murdered? Is it some sort of atonement thing? Sort of a finality to their party-induced guilt trip? Couldn't they just jump off bridges or something to express their feelies?

As one of the players for the opposing team, you should ask your own.

What he said was certainly partisan and stupid. Let's not pretend that the leftists here are any less partisan and stupid when it comes to Islam, though.

What he said was certainly partisan and stupid. Let's not pretend that the leftists here are any less partisan and stupid when it comes to Islam, though.

Why, why, why o why can't a conservatives just answer a question. Why is a Red Herring the fish of choice that they pull out of their pocket.

Soulless Giulu is the topic.

Why, why, why o why can't a conservatives just answer a question. Why is a Red Herring the fish of choice that they pull out of their pocket.

Soulless Giulu is the topic.

I am not a conservative. That's your problem, though, since you are so simple minded that you see anybody who does not march in lock step with your tribe as being a member of the opposite.

You are a prime example of everything you decry.

Why do liberals always seem like they want to get Americans murdered? Is it some sort of atonement thing? Sort of a finality to their party-induced guilt trip? Couldn't they just jump off bridges or something to express their feelies?

"Want"??

Where did anyone say they "wanted" it?

Sooooooooooo.............. lesse if I got this straight ----- when you DON'T like something, the thing to do is deny that it ever happened.

Even after you were the mayor WHERE it happened, and then made an entire career on its back.

Holy SHIT dood.

Say --- where exactly does this leave Rump's "thousands and thousands" of mythical people cheering on a rooftop in Jersey City? What were they cheering? A non event? "Yay, nothing happened today"? Well no wonder there were no TV crews to cover it.

Whelp --- we've now seen the two extremes of partisan-hack mythology. One guy claims to have seen "thousands and thousands of people on TV" cheering an event. His sidekick who introduces him claims the event itself never happened. Both exhibit their callous disregard for what the rest of us call "facts".

Last edited:
Let's see here -- I am 100% for gay rights, including gay marriage. I favor progressive taxation. I am a strong advocate for the separation of church and state. I support stringent regulation on polluters. I think there should be sensible limits placed on who should have a gun. I support women's rights.

Despite this, in the world of those with IQ's in the double digits, I am a "right winger" .

Damn, but what happened to our educational system between the time I was in school and now that it produces so many complete dunderheads completely unable to think?

Oh, and btw -- children, did you even notice where I said Giuliani's comments were partisan and stupid?

Last edited:
He is off on his time frame by about 1400 years.

The key adjective in his phrasing is "Islamic", the problematicity of which is why I put the term in quotes, as it implies such terrorism manifests out of religion, rather than out of radical politics. For this purpose I assume he assumes that.

Except apparently he's conceding that 9/11 was indeed manifest out of radical politics rather than religion, and yet as soon as the black guy gets into office their motives morph from politics .... into religion. .

Having it both ways. What a guy.

Forum List

Back