Sad to see

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The nightly News is interviewing goobers on who they are voting for , and they say trump because he is going to bring their jobs back.

Sorry billy bob goober, in reality the rubber band factory and shoelace factory ain't coming back, and if it did robots will be doing the labor . the party of personal responsibility doesn't get it, to get an education and the technical skills needed

Trump and his buddies make their million of foreign labor

You have been had, rubes

The nightly News is interviewing goobers on who they are voting for , and they say trump because he is going to bring their jobs back.

Sorry billy bob goober, in reality the rubber band factory and shoelace factory ain't coming back, and if it did robots will be doing the labor . the party of personal responsibility doesn't get it, to get an education and the technical skills needed

You have been had, rubes
maybe you should try shooting one of them, see if they go full chimp-out.

You have been had, rubes

What get me is that too many people believe the President has so much to do with job growth when the reality is the local and state governments have more to do with it than the President...

personal responsibility

That is the phrase in the O. P. which jumped out to me.

I am one of the "goobers" he mentioned, and I have been had...just as he said.

I have been had, by paying taxes for years....for a good bit of the half century experiment in The Great Society, the War on Poverty, and Affirmative Action...and I did not get my money's worth.

All that has happened is that we have created a permanent Grievance Class who do nothing but Bitch and Whine and demand Reparations and Blame Whitie and create babies who don't know who their father is, but they do know that whoever he is, it is likely that he is off smoking crack somewhere...or in Jail smoking crack there.

We have created a class, mostly in the rotting cities of the North, run by Democrats for decade after decade...whose Idea of "personal responsibility" is to go with his 16 year old Ho down to the government office on the Federal Plantation and let the Ho tell them she has had another illegitimate kid and will be expecting a raise from the Federal Government...out of that "Obama Stash"...to take care of it...the Newest Democrat.

Yes, I am always sad to see the name Guno next to a posting.

It always indicates a particularly infantile brand of trolling.

personal responsibility

I have been had, by paying taxes for years....for a good bit of the half century experiment in The Great Society, the War on Poverty, and Affirmative Action...and I did not get my money's worth.

All that has happened is that we have created a permanent Grievance Class who do nothing but Bitch and Whine and demand Reparations and Blame Whitie and create babies who don't know who their father is, but they do know that whoever he is, it is likely that he is off smoking crack somewhere...or in Jail smoking crack there.

We have created a class, mostly in the rotting cities of the North, run by Democrats for decade after decade...whose Idea of "personal responsibility" is to go with his 16 year old Ho down to the government office on the Federal Plantation and let the Ho tell them she has had another illegitimate kid and will be expecting a raise from the Federal Government...out of that "Obama Stash"...to take care of it...the Newest Democrat.

You have been had, rubes

What get me is that too many people believe the President has so much to do with job growth when the reality is the local and state governments have more to do with it than the President...

No, they should have more to do with it, but they don't. In fact Obama has threatened to withhold federal funding to states that don't do what he tells them, in schools that don't do what he says..
Perhaps you missed his lying infrastructure and new bridges speeches, his shovel ready bullshit about jobs.

In case you missed it you can catch it again at Hitlery's rallies.

You have been had, rubes

No, they should have more to do with it, but they don't. In fact Obama has threatened to withhold federal funding to states that don't do what he tells them, in schools that don't do what he says..
Perhaps you missed his lying infrastructure speeches, his shovel ready bullshit about jobs.

Reagan did the same as has almost every president in forcing a federal agenda.....Remember changing to 55 MPH max of free ways that was storog armed, or Reagan's drinking age change?

personal responsibility

good for those GOP run states

You have been had, rubes

Sounds like these folks are a hell of a lot smarter than you are there Gumbo.

You have been had, rubes

Sounds like these folks are a hell of a lot smarter than you are there Gumbo.

He saw that too....and took off like somebody had tried to give him a Job.

You have been had, rubes

Perhaps you missed his lying infrastructure speeches, his shovel ready bullshit about jobs.

Reagan did the same as has almost every president in forcing a federal agenda.....Remember changing to 55 MPH max of free ways that was storog armed, or Reagan's drinking age change?

The 55 mph limit was done in 1974 under Nixon.

personal responsibility

And every bleeding heart Liberal has whined about it since.

personal responsibility

And every bleeding heart Liberal has whined about it since.
Every conservative was set on edge by the action...

You have been had, rubes

The 55 mph limit was done in 1974 under Nixon.
No kidding?

Trump Ties under construction.

chinese factory.jpg

Forum List

Back