The Miami Showband Massacre

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

All the way back to 1975. A doc exploring the murder of a covers band in Belfast during the troubles. Alleges government involvement through the security services. A totally senseless killing in an age of senseless violence.

My view is that I can believe any evil of the UK government but the doc doesnt quite nail it. Food for thought though.

I've zero doubt that British Forces colluded with Loyalists
Fred Holroyd blew the lid of the Miami Shiowband 30 years before netflix. Check out his book if you can find it.

More than 200 years after the Colonies stripped British of their military bondage it seems that British subjects still submit to military authority in he 1970's without question. Military roadblocks? What roadblocks?

More than 200 years after the Colonies stripped British of their military bondage it seems that British subjects still submit to military authority in he 1970's without question. Military roadblocks? What roadblocks?
You may not be aware that there was a war going on at the time and both sides were putting up roadblocks..

The Brits lost control of the Colonies back in the 1700's. What faction were they still at war with in the 1970's? Apparently Brit citizens were conditioned by a thousand years of oppression to accept a military roadblock as a day in the country. Too bad for them.

The Brits lost control of the Colonies back in the 1700's. What faction were they still at war with in the 1970's? Apparently Brit citizens were conditioned by a thousand years of oppression to accept a military roadblock as a day in the country. Too bad for them.
Re read the post. This happened in NORTHERN IRELAND. Fuck all to do with the US. Your type is incredibly stupid.

Forum List

Back