The media tried to give us a "Mini Trump". It's time they were held accountable.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Market Watch and University studies showed us that Trump, when running for president, got nearly 5 billion dollars in free air time.

They showed nearly every one of his speeches from beginning to end while pointing out that Hillary couldn't get her message out. No sh!t! I don't think I ever saw a complete Hillary speech, but I saw many complete Trump speeches. Including free infomercials on his Scottish Golf Course and his Washington DC Trump Hotel that lasted an hour each.

Every time they mentioned Hillary's name, they included an "untrustworthy" and "unlikable" and a "dishonest". No wonder Trump won.

Then we take a look at "Mini Me Trump Judge Roy Moore". Every time I turned on the TV, there he was. He was with his wife, he was being interviewed, he was at church.

And where was Doug Jones? I never saw a Doug Jones speech. It wasn't until the very end that I found out he prosecuted the Republican Klansmen that killed those four little black girls who were at church.

The media almost did it again. They almost gave us a second Trump.

So why do they do this? Easy, Trump and Moore and others of that ilk sell.

I don't think the media is doing this on purpose. I think they are just following the money and A$$ Wholes like Trump and Moore are the logical outcome.

But the media must be held accountable. We need to start questioning their motivation in giving us endless Trump and Moore. If it's not balanced, then it's propaganda.

• Banned
In fact, they have been playing Steve Bannon so much, I bet he could run for office and win.

• Banned
LOL!!

OMFG!!!

Funniest OP ever!!
Not as funny as that pic you sent out of you in PJ's in your mom's basement. I still remember your comment, "What wrong with living in my mom's basement?" Hilarious!

• Banned
LOL!!

OMFG!!!

Funniest OP ever!!
Figures you'd say that. It's the most insightful OP I've seen here in months. Dean is 100% right.
So how we gonna fix it?

Insightful? Really?? 99% negative Moore coverage is a good thing???
Depends on how you define "negative".

It's all a matter of perspective.

A rural Republican living in Alabama, doesn't see much wrong with dating a 14 year old. They probably don't know what "pedophile" even means.

Some states, at one time, the age for girls was 13 and for boys 16.

He said gay marriage was worse then Vladimir Putin murdering people. So he made Vladimir Putin a religious hero.

He pissed off Democrats.

And he talked God, Guns, Guns and God.

To those people who voted for him, they didn't see "bigot". They saw "leader".

LOL!!

OMFG!!!

Funniest OP ever!!
Not as funny as that pic you sent out of you in PJ's in your mom's basement. I still remember your comment, "What wrong with living in my mom's basement?" Hilarious!

From a guy who's usually not funny, that made me snort

Well played, Sir. Well played
You were snorting? Have some respect. I doubt your mom wants you doing illegal activities in her basement. Remember the last time!

LOL!!

OMFG!!!

Funniest OP ever!!

From a guy who's usually not funny, that made me snort

Well played, Sir. Well played
You were snorting? Have some respect. I doubt your mom wants you doing illegal activities in her basement. Remember the last time!

1 post and you're back to being a stupid fuck

Well done

So Trump AND Moore live in the OPs' head. Shocked.:ack-1:
The media gave Jones the election. DERP.
No, Trump lives in the White House and Moore in Alabama and not the Senate.

Forum List

Back