The Masks are 100 percent useless !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pours in the mask are several hundred times bigger than the virus !!

All about power and control
Mike Pence thinks your an idiot

The pours [sic] in the mask are several hundred times bigger than the virus !!

It's what I have been trying for over a month to show/tell everyone. It's amazing how stubbornly so many people refuse to see what is obvious. Too many mindless sheep, too eager to believe and obey without question the lies they are told, rather than open their eyes and see and think for themselves.

This series of images (actually, the same image cropped and magnified differently, shows an N95 mask seen through my microscope. The numbered scale that is visible on the first two is scaled such that the distance from one numbered tick to the next is 122 microns. From this, we can see that the material of the mask is mostly open space,and that the gaps between the fibers that comprise it are approximately 50 microns wide.

The second image is scaled so that each pixel is approximately 0.2 of a micron, which is the upper end of the size range for the #CoronaHoax2020 virus, which ranges from 0.05 to 0.2 of a micron in size. I've colored one pixel in red, and put a red circle around it, to show how tiny the virus is, compared to the material of the mask. You might not be able to see that one pixel on this image, because it is so small.

The third image is cropped in tighter, with that one #CoronaHoax-virus-sized pixel scaled up to 4×4 pixels.

That tiny red dot represents the largest size of the #CoronaHoax virus, on the scale of this image.

zPICT0001_1K.JPG

zPICT0001pQq1200HQ.JPG

zPICT0001pHQ200to800Sq.JPG

Last edited:

They are bigger than the virus but not bigger than your spit.

When you sneeze, cough, laugh, speak, breath....you expel particles of spit. That spit contains COVID. The mask will catch that spit.

When you sneeze, cough, laugh, speak, breath....you expel particles of spit. That spit contains COVID. The mask will catch that spit.

I think that anyone here who doesn't already know/acknowledge that just isn't going to do so.

I think that anyone here who doesn't already know/acknowledge that just isn't going to do so.
That mask is not to protect you......it is to protect others from your germs

Again ...the fiber pours are too big
It’s like having a 3 inch tall fence to keep people out

Again ...the fiber pours are too big
It’s like having a 3 inch tall fence to keep people out

The fiber “pores” are not too big to stop your spittle.
That is what the masks are intended to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back