The Maskers look really dumb now!!!

79xy6l.jpg

Are you talking about the mask or are you talking about the vaccine? it's two different things.
This is a good question based on sound reasoning, so I will elaborate.

I am ultimately talking about both things because those coworkers of mine also participated in the masking BS along with choosing to get jabbed to the hilt. They were firm believers of "everyone must get vaccinated in order to bring the pandemic to an end", and they believed in the masking BS for quite a long while too before later changing their minds on it.

The whole "pandemic protocol" was very illogical from the beginning, and formed various paradoxes, including but not limited to:

(1) My mask works against viruses.
(2) EVERYONE ELSE must wear a mask in order for MY mask to work.

(1) My mRNA jabs work.
(2) EVERYONE ELSE must get mRNA jabs in order for MY mRNA jabs to work.
From what I see the vaccine is bullshit.
Right, and it's not even actually a vaccine (as it does not inject an attenuated or inactive virus into one's body). Instead, it instructs one's body to generate spike proteins that the adaptive immune system will then use to hopefully become "better equipped" to fight the virus when it recognizes the spike proteins of it. The mRNA jabs only get called a vaccine because people are familiar with that terminology.
And from what I see the only person in our department who never got covid still wears a mask to this day.
And as I said, I chalk that up to being a mere coincidence. I've never bothered with the mask BS and I've never gotten covid to this day. The same is true with another coworker of mine who has never bothered with the mask BS. A number of my coworkers did bother with the mask BS and those coworkers all ended up getting covid. Thus, my experience within the workplace has been the complete opposite of yours.

My experience within my own extended family members, on the other hand, has effectively been a "no difference at all" experience. Whether bothering with the mask or not, most of them have gotten covid regardless.

That's why one should stick with things like science, mathematics, and engineering when discussing whether or not masks work re: viruses.
The CDC confirms that wearing a mask significantly lowers your chances of getting covid too.
The CDC is completely full of shit, per usual. The CDC does not overrule engineering specs nor basic mathematics.
What they claim is the same thing I see in real life.
What you "see in real life" is a single anecdotal instance. What I have "seen in real life", as described above, is completely different than what you've seen at your workplace. Our anecdotes do not alter engineering specs nor do they alter basic mathematics.
My wife is a nurse and wears a mask a large portion of her day. She worked around people who had covid for some time before I got covid... which was after I stopped wearing a mask. And when I got covid she got covid. Because we were home together and neither of us was wearing a mask.
Coincidence.

Whoooops

Massive Peer-Reviewed Mask Study Shows 'Little To No Difference' In Preventing COVID, Flu Infection | ZeroHedge

I'm laughing....the willfully ignorant get increasingly pwnd literally by the day. On COVID and the stabs.

My shoulder is getting sore after 18 months of THIS.....

View attachment 752999
The EU standard on masks covered them to bacteria size, not virus size. If you work in a lab with viruses, you are in a suit with an outside air supply.

The whole purpose of masks and injections was purely just for control. After wearing these mask, are they now dangerous bio-hazard material? If so, why just take them off with your hands and discard them willy nilly?

It was a farce from the start, and it is still a farce. Masks was as effective as strapping tits to a fish.

Last edited:
We are so fortumnately to have the antivaxxer supergeniuses with us, who now tell us the past century of medical science is all wrong. Wow. The narcissism. Off-scale.

Tell us, antivaxxers, why do surgeons wear masks?

Antivaxxers have only two arguments, both of them stupid:

1. An all-or-nothing fallacy. "DERP! Cloth masks aren't as good as surgeons' masks, so they do nothing! DERPDERPDERPDERP!"

2. A misunderstanding of how COVID travels. They talk about virus size, even though COVID only travels in droplets. Cloth masks stop droplets very well.

Seriously, just how stupid does a person have to be to claim, with a straight face, that a cloth mask doesn't reduce droplets coughed out? Antivaxxer stupid, that's how stupid.

Antivaxxers, would you rather have someone shart in your face with underwear on, or without?

Last edited:
The whole "pandemic protocol" was very illogical from the beginning, and formed various paradoxes, including but not limited to:

(1) My mask works against viruses.
(2) EVERYONE ELSE must wear a mask in order for MY mask to work.

(1) My mRNA jabs work.
(2) EVERYONE ELSE must get mRNA jabs in order for MY mRNA jabs to work.
Well, yeah. That's common sense.

Masks don't just protect you, they protect the people around you from getting infected by you.

Vaccines don't just protect you, they stop you from infecting the people around you.

This isn't rocket science, so why do some people have so much trouble with it?

Well, yeah. That's common sense.
Paradoxes are not "common sense". They are logic errors.
Masks don't just protect you, they protect the people around you from getting infected by you.
Are you going to put on some sunscreen so that I don't get sunburnt?
How can a healthy person infect someone else?
Vaccines don't just protect you, they stop you from infecting the people around you.
See above.
This isn't rocket science, so why do some people have so much trouble with it?
Because some people (such as mamooth) have never learned Logic 101.

Paradoxes are not "common sense". They are logic errors.
Speaking of logic errors ...

Are you going to put on some sunscreen so that I don't get sunburnt?
Is sunburn contagious?

Sweet Jeebus, antivaxxers are stupid.

How can a healthy person infect someone else?
Why would you think healthy people can infect someone else? We're talking about people who have COVID.

We are so fortumnately to have the antivaxxer supergeniuses with us,
Name calling. Meh.
who now tell us the past century of medical science is all wrong.
Inversion fallacy. This is what YOU are trying to tell ME.
Wow. The narcissism. Off-scale.
Your issue, not mine.
Tell us, antivaxxers,
More name calling. Meh.
why do surgeons wear masks?
To prevent fluid contamination (spittle, blood, etc) between the surgeon and the patient. You've been told this countless times already, yet your Cult of the Mask religious fundamentalism bars you from accepting the science, math, and engineering based truths about masks.
Antivaxxers have only two arguments, both of them stupid:
Okay, let's take a look at them.
1. An all-or-nothing fallacy. "DERP! Cloth masks aren't as good as surgeons' masks, so they do nothing! DERPDERPDERPDERP!"
I've never made this argument nor have I ever come across anyone else making this argument. With regard to viruses, neither type of mask works, as the pores of the mask are too large to keep out the much smaller viruses and aerosols. IOW, 3 > 0.1 ... Simple mathematics, of which you deny in favor of your wacky Cult of the Mask religion.
2. A misunderstanding of how COVID travels.
Your issue, not mine.
They talk about virus size,
Yes, because that is the whole crux of what this discussion is about.
even though COVID only travels in droplets.
WRONG! COVID travels through the air not only in droplets, but also in aerosols, and even on its own. Remember that droplets and aerosols both evaporate (and very quickly).
Cloth masks stop droplets very well.
Droplets are not viruses, nor are they even aerosols.
Seriously, just how stupid does a person have to be to claim, with a straight face, that a cloth mask doesn't reduce droplets coughed out? Antivaxxer stupid, that's how stupid.
Insults. Meh. Droplets are not viruses.
Antivaxxers,
Continued name calling. Meh.
would you rather have someone shart in your face with underwear on, or without?
Fecal matter is not a virus. Do try to focus on the topic of discussion.

To prevent fluid contamination (spittle, blood, etc) between the surgeon and the patient.
So, you admit that masks stop droplets, thus admitting that masks are at least partially effective.

That is, you admit we've been right. So why continue your charade? You were wrong, everyone knows it, there's no point to your charade anymore.

So, you admit that masks stop droplets,
This discussion isn't about droplets. It is about viruses (and aerosols).
thus admitting that masks are at least partially effective.
Masks are not effective at keeping out viruses (nor even fine aerosols), which is what this discussion is about.
That is, you admit we've been right.
No, you're just erecting a strawman and attacking that instead. This discussion is about viruses (and fine aerosols), not droplets.
So why continue your charade?
The charade belongs to you, dude. Why continue focusing on droplets when they are completely irrelevant to viruses and fine aerosols?
You were wrong, everyone knows it, there's no point to your charade anymore.
Your issue, not mine.

You have got to be the stupidest poster on this forum. But hey, at least that makes you a WINNER!!! :)

Whoooops

Massive Peer-Reviewed Mask Study Shows 'Little To No Difference' In Preventing COVID, Flu Infection | ZeroHedge

I'm laughing....the willfully ignorant get increasingly pwnd literally by the day. On COVID and the stabs.

My shoulder is getting sore after 18 months of THIS.....

View attachment 752999
Yup. I always laugh at the surgeons with their stupid masks.

Someone should show them this study. I'll bet that once they read it, they are all going to ditch them in a hurry!!

This discussion isn't about droplets.
Of course it is. Just because something destroys your crazy claims doesn't mean you can ignore it. Reality is what is it, no matter how fervently you deny reality.

You have got to be the stupidest poster on this forum

More name-calling. Do you practice being a hypocrite? I just ask because you're so good at it.

I insult people. I'm good at it. Difference is, I don't whimper like a little bitch if I get it back. Heat, kitchen.

Speaking of logic errors ...
What logic errors? The only ones present have belonged to you.
Is sunburn contagious?
No, and that's not the point. The point was to show how stupid your reasoning is.
Sweet Jeebus, antivaxxers are stupid.
Apparently YOU are though.
Why would you think healthy people can infect someone else?
Your issue, not mine.
We're talking about people who have COVID.
No, you're all over the place (likely on purpose).

Forum List

Back