The Maskers look really dumb now!!!

Most human-borne airborne viruses are actually suspended in water droplets that would be stuck in your mask anyway. Nothing is perfect and certainly some escape. But regardless of this argument the removal of my mask was the only change that coincided with me getting a little bit more sick for a while, as I am already fairly antisocial and don't do a lot of visiting or mingling. I also finally got covid after I stopped wearing a mask as did the majority of my coworkers.

Droplets do not suspend, aerosols suspend, and it is those aerosols that will go through the mask or into any gaps in the seal of the mask on the face.

Aerosols are completely different from droplets in terms of physical size and this ability to remain aloft and to drift on air currents. It's the aerosols that render the masks inneffective, not the droplets, which, as you indicate, would be stopped in many cases by the physical barrier.

Droplets do not suspend, aerosols suspend, and it is those aerosols that will go through the mask or into any gaps in the seal of the mask on the face.

Aerosols are completely different from droplets in terms of physical size and this ability to remain aloft and to drift on air currents. It's the aerosols that render the masks inneffective, not the droplets, which, as you indicate, would be stopped in many cases by the physical barrier.
Yes, they indeed do provide considerably more protection against aerosols than not wearing them. Read up. There is plenty more to show than this.

Nothing is 100%. Few people are saying you're NOT going to get covid if you wear a mask....only the ones with an agenda of using the mask as a symbol of fear compliance. Theyre the ones who created the initial pandemonium in the beginning for political gain. I would suggest ignoring those people as much as possible.

Yes, they indeed do provide considerably more protection against aerosols than not wearing them. Read up. There is plenty more to show than this.

Nothing is 100%. Few people are saying you're NOT going to get covid if you wear a mask....only the ones with an agenda of using the mask as a symbol of fear compliance. Theyre the ones who created the initial pandemonium in the beginning for political gain. I would suggest ignoring those people as much as possible.

No, actually they don't. Jha has admitted as much. Flat out said it. Fauci said it early in an email to a friend, before this got so politicized. A study by the CDC found no effect of masking in schools, again, before it got so politicized.

The only actual RCT done to date, in Bangladesh, which was an actual real world RCT study, found no effect effect for cloth masks at all. A minor effect for surgical maskes in the ages 50+ group that is very possibly due to confounding factors, such as adhering to reduction in socializing etc.. No statistically significant effect in the the rest of the age groups. None, which makes no sense if they actually do anything. Not 10% or 5% or 1% - ZERO.

Last edited:
Wearing a facediaper while sick is moronic..you are sucking bacteria right back into your lungs and also some of your own CO2.
The only time I wore the stupid things were when I was absolutely forced to do so. Like when the physicians were going bat shit crazy requiring them for visit.

To me wearing a mask just showed that you were a Hillary/Biden voting stupid Moon Bat.

The CDC's recommendations...hold.
Sorry, but thanks for playing.
Did you know that N95 masks are rated for particulate 0.3 microns and larger?
Did you know that the SARS-CoV-2 virus is only 0.1 microns in diameter (can even be smaller)?
Did you know that most people didn't wear N95 masks and instead wore masks with much larger pore sizes (and many people didn't even wear masks correctly, which means effectively no "protection" at all)?

Probably both as they have the same effect. If masks didn't make a difference doctors wouldn't be required wear them in OR's and ICU's. That's a trend that predates the plandemic by quite a stretch.
Doctors don't wear masks to protect themselves or others from viruses.

Masks do not make a difference because their pores are too large and viruses are too small. It's simple mathematics.

The only time I wore the stupid things were when I was absolutely forced to do so. Like when the physicians were going bat shit crazy requiring them for visit.

To me wearing a mask just showed that you were a Hillary/Biden voting stupid Moon Bat.
Same here.

More baloney. Masks do nothing.

Actually no. Being as antisocial as I am, I was really no less social than I was before the pandemic. And being that I had an essential job I never stopped working.
Why are you accepting the leftist narrative?? There is no such thing as an "essential" or a "non-essential" line of work.
I worked directly for the common public exposed to hundreds if not thousands of people everyday. When I finally had the mask off for a while I began to get more nagging little ailments. It was obviously a direct result of that. Although I can see your point how isolation may have been a factor with some folks.
Coincidence.

Why are you accepting the leftist narrative?? There is no such thing as an "essential" or a "non-essential" line of work.

Coincidence.
Exactly. I live in a state where the governor isnt a moron...in other words, he is a Republican....and we stayed open all throughout the silly pandemic. We had over 100 cases of positive Covid, only 2 even went to the hospital and were released to recover at home. The only masks anyone here wears are for going out in Production where powder can get into the air from making tablets and caplets.

Read up.

No, actually they don't. Jha has admitted as much. Flat out said it. Fauci said it early in an email to a friend, before this got so politicized. A study by the CDC found no effect of masking in schools, again, before it got so politicized.

The only actual RCT done to date, in Bangladesh, which was an actual real world RCT study, found no effect effect for cloth masks at all. A minor effect for surgical maskes in the ages 50+ group that is very possibly due to confounding factors, such as adhering to reduction in socializing etc.. No statistically significant effect in the the rest of the age groups. None, which makes no sense if they actually do anything. Not 10% or 5% or 1% - ZERO.
"Fauci and friend"!
And the good ol' trustworthy CDC!.
LoL!!!
BYYYYE! 😆

"Fauci and friend"!
And the good ol' trustworthy CDC!.
LoL!!!
BYYYYE! 😆

Fauci it stated in an email, which no-one has diputed the validity of. Jha stated very recently that no studies have shown effectiveness.

You posted some utterly absurd study and think that was 'proof'. Lol indeed.

Is that guy wearing a groin mask?
He aint got the ballz.
ccelebrities31793122-0-image-a-20_1597093564090-655x200.jpg

Coincidence.
I guess you dont need food, medical care or utilities then.

LIGHTS OUT! 😆

THIS is what the CDC says about masks. Show me where they contradict this by saying otherwise. If they contradict themselves THIS much, maybe we should be listening to them. This was taken directly off the CDC's website.

Screenshot_20230202-163540.png
Screenshot_20230202-164214.png

So, back.to what I said... I and many folks I know began to get a barrage of minor illnesses within weeks of removing our masks, and several of us got covid within a few months. Several of them had it more than once, and they were.the social ones. So if you want to go on babbling about some alleged email to a friend from Dr Fauci which is about as obscure a piece of evidence as you can get, knock yourself. This is horseshit. For almost the entire duration of the pandemic I thought it was silly to wear a mask if you were in good health.... So don't try to categorize me with some leftists... Or right wingers that matter. I aim for the dead center of the facts.

K...o...o...k
Should be easy for you to understand, spelled same forwards and backwards.
All businesses are essential to the health of this country.
"Essential" was the designation given to business which provide the basic necessities for survival, not the "health of the economy". There's a difference. No you're blurring the lines and because you know you're losing.

We can live for awhile without movie theaters.
We can live for awhile without bowling allies....
Concerts....
Pro sports
Fast food

Home improvement can even wait during a pandemic. Shall I go on??? Jesus, you are obviously SO full of shit as you try to shiftily dodge your way through this! LMAO!

The ESSENTIAL things that people needed for survival were kept open and given priority and special dispensation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back