The Marines Ban The confederate Flag

Did the United States not commit treason against England by declaring independence? Yes, they did. Our founding fathers were traitors as well, only difference is they won. Unfortunately the Jewunited States "won" the war of northern aggression

And that’s only because you people started a war to prove you were better than the ******* and lost.

Did the United States not commit treason against England by declaring independence? Yes, they did. Our founding fathers were traitors as well, only difference is they won. Unfortunately the Jewunited States "won" the war of northern aggression

And that’s only because you people started a war to prove you were better than the ******* and lost.
The South didn't start the war. Period. Not up for discussion. The yankee bastards unfair taxation on the south, the act of war of sending US war ships to SOUTHERN LAND was what started the war.

BLM wants to KILL people--shouldn't we be banning them instead?

I thought the "right" was all for self protection? Isn't that why people wear guns?
what? you are OK with BLM wanting to kill white people?

In self defense that is OK is it not?

The US Marine Corps has officially banned the Confederate battle flag from both public and work spaces on its military bases — including its display on vehicle bumper stickers, clothing, and coffee mugs.
  • The Marine Corps reasoned that the removal of the symbol would "support our core values, ensure unit cohesion and security, and preserve good order and discipline."
  • The regulation will not apply to places where the purpose of the Confederate flag is "not the main focus of the display."

The Marine Corps regulation will not apply to places where the purpose of the Confederate flag is "not the main focus of the display," including works of art, historical depictions, and for educational purposes. The regulation will also not include state flags that incorporate portions of the Confederate flag — such as the Mississippi state flag — and license plates that depict the flag.

Locations where the rule will apply include ships, aircraft, government vehicles, offices, storage rooms, break rooms, commissaries, and bathrooms.

This is very good news.

Actually I'm surprised that flag and symbol is allowed or wanted on any US military installation.

It's the flag of traitors. No real American would ever respect that flag or what it stands for.

Thank goodness it will be removed from all Marines installations.

I hope the rest of the military follows their lead.

PROGS are traitors, you don't see us removing PROG-flags. Course you guys are snowflakes and we just laugh at you, kind of a difference in philosophy. The downside is the cream puffs won't shut the fuck up, thus the Confederate Flag removed to avoid the hysterics.

I thought the "right" was all for self protection? Isn't that why people wear guns?

..yes--against dangerous criminals who commit a crime and then resist arrest and attack cops

..yes--against dangerous criminals who commit a crime and then resist arrest and attack cops

What crime did Breonna Taylor commit?

.....stop the babble crap--BLM wants to KILL white people and you are FOR it?????!!!!!

Thats going to piss off quite a few marines. I have some buddies that were marines and the racism there is even worse than the army.

" Several Marines over the past few years have been booted from the Corps for alleged ties to white supremacist groups. Now, it appears another Marine may have been exposed for publicly supporting neo-Nazi views. "

I think that any marine who will be upset with this shouldn't be a marine.

They obviously lied when they swore an oath to the United States of America.

That flag isn't a flag of the United States. It's the flag of people who attacked our military, waged war with our nation which caused the deaths of over 600 thousand Americans.

That flag was used to lead attacks on the United States of America and our people. It has no place in our marines or any branch of our military.

Anyone who thinks it does should never be in any branch of our military or public office.
Why is it flying on a Marine base, anyway? Must be bases in states that are still flying it along with their state flags. Which is truly fucked up, imo.
Whatever happened to Pogo? He could probably tell us when southern states got up the nerve to put that up their flagpoles in the town square.
The south is like a totally different world. I've had to go on several occasions and the people are something else. I remember asking my mom how did my grandpa ever get out of their alive after the first visit.

Agreed. Blacks and Whites in Atlanta get along much better than Boston.

.....stop the babble crap--BLM wants to KILL white people and you are FOR it?????!!!!!

Easy solution. Hold the police responsible.

1. they do--if it's not justifiable ..most are justifiable
...they DO hold them responsible
2. the system isn't perfect--they let a BLACK man off for MURDERING 2 INNOCENT whites...most of those the police deal with are NOT innocent but criminals

.....so, BLM just wants to kill people and you are ok with that.....no wonder blacks are where they are

That flag isn't a flag of the United States
The Marines and other servicemen and women of the armed forces need to be able to disguise themselves and/or carry out "false flag" attacks on the enemy without fear of incurring criminal prosecution on themselves.
It has no place in our marines or any branch of our military.
So are the Marines violating the gang copyright or trademark or other intellectual property of the aforementioned "white supremacist" Democrats bringing all the charges in court martial for disrespecting enemy insignia?

1. they do--if it's not justifiable ..most are justifiable
...they DO hold them responsible
2. the system isn't perfect--they let a BLACK man off for MURDERING 2 INNOCENT whites...most of those the police deal with are NOT innocent but criminals

The police got away with things for decades because there was no video.

.....so, BLM just wants to kill people and you are ok with that.....no wonder blacks are where they are

You didn't address my question. What crime did Breonna Taylor commit?

This is very good news.

Actually I'm surprised that flag and symbol is allowed or wanted on any US military installation.

It's the flag of traitors. No real American would ever respect that flag or what it stands for.

every once in a while I find a confederate flag at a yard sale....

I buy them for $1 then I burn them.

This is very good news.

every once in a while I find a confederate flag at a yard sale....

I buy them for $1 then I burn them.

That's a great idea.

I would add taking video of it then posting it online,

The police got away with things for decades because there was no video
The video is just another tool for the pimps and prosecutors on their side of the dog-and-pony show on court.

The police got away with things for decades because there was no video
The video is just another tool for the pimps and prosecutors on their side of the dog-and-pony show on court.

Nobody is using fake videos in court.

Forum List

Back