The Marines Ban The confederate Flag

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is very good news.

Actually I'm surprised that flag and symbol is allowed or wanted on any US military installation.

It's the flag of traitors. No real American would ever respect that flag or what it stands for.

Thank goodness it will be removed from all Marines installations.

I hope the rest of the military follows their lead.

Thats going to piss off quite a few marines. I have some buddies that were marines and the racism there is even worse than the army.

" Several Marines over the past few years have been booted from the Corps for alleged ties to white supremacist groups. Now, it appears another Marine may have been exposed for publicly supporting neo-Nazi views. "

Last edited:
Thats going to piss off quite a few marines. I have some buddies that were marines and the racism there is even worse than the army.

" Several Marines over the past few years have been booted from the Corps for alleged ties to white supremacist groups. Now, it appears another Marine may have been exposed for publicly supporting neo-Nazi views. "

I think that any marine who will be upset with this shouldn't be a marine.

They obviously lied when they swore an oath to the United States of America.

That flag isn't a flag of the United States. It's the flag of people who attacked our military, waged war with our nation which caused the deaths of over 600 thousand Americans.

That flag was used to lead attacks on the United States of America and our people. It has no place in our marines or any branch of our military.

Anyone who thinks it does should never be in any branch of our military or public office.

When I went to Parris Island for my son's 'graduation' from boot camp, a mighty lot of his fellow Marines were southerners. That's the only observation I can make.

That flag isn't a flag of the United States. It's the flag of people who attacked our military, waged war with our nation which caused the deaths of over 600 thousand Americans.

That flag was used to lead attacks on the United States of America and our people. It has no place in our marines or any branch of our military.

Anyone who thinks it does should never be in any branch of our military or public office.
I agree with you whole heartedly. I was actually shocked when i joined the military and found that a lot of the white trainees were either KKK or nazis.

This is very good news.

Actually I'm surprised that flag and symbol is allowed or wanted on any US military installation.

It's the flag of traitors. No real American would ever respect that flag or what it stands for.

Slither back under your PC rock/

This is very good news.

It's not good news... It's...

Ok... The reason why they are doing this is because that flag has been co-opted by hate groups... Right? What's to stop those same groups using the American flag? State flag... the OK symbol? It doesn't matter what a small fringe of social retards think, unless you tell them you care. YOU give them power.

Don't get me wrong... I don't even have a dog in the fight as I don't give two squirts about the confederate flag. But when YOU GIVE POWER to people I don't like... Then I have to step in and say something. You are absolutely fuck'n free to ignore me... Problem... You empower the people I don't like, while hurting your allies on the topic. It's cutting off your nose to spite your face.

What people SAY doesn't mean anything unless you decide to listen. What people DO... Now that's something.

Last edited:

Yup.
A lot of cops are former military. A lot.

Why is it flying on a Marine base, anyway? Must be bases in states that are still flying it along with their state flags. Which is truly fucked up, imo.
Whatever happened to Pogo? He could probably tell us when southern states got up the nerve to put that up their flagpoles in the town square.

When I went to Parris Island for my son's 'graduation' from boot camp, a mighty lot of his fellow Marines were southerners. That's the only observation I can make.
This is very good news.

It's not good news... It's...

Ok... The reason why they are doing this is because that flag has been co-opted by hate groups... Right? What's to stop those same groups using the American flag? State flag... the OK symbol? It doesn't matter what a small fringe of social retards think, unless you tell them you care. YOU give them power.

Don't get me wrong... I don't even have a dog in the fight as I don't give two squirts about the confederate flag. But when YOU GIVE POWER to people I don't like... Then I have to step in and say something. You are absolutely fuck'n free to ignore me... Problem... You empower the people I don't like, while hurting your allies on the topic. It's cutting off your nose despite your face.

What people SAY doesn't mean anything unless you decide to listen. What people DO... Now that's something.
Its fabulous news. It sends a signal that the US is not going to finance the military training for nazi and kkk hate groups.

This is very good news.

Crawl back into your fetid cesspool, cockroach.

Yup.
A lot of cops are former military. A lot.
This is true. I'd say over 70%

This is very good news.

Crawl back into your fetid cesspool, cockroach.
Sweeter? Scarface?

Why is it flying on a Marine base, anyway? Must be bases in states that are still flying it along with their state flags. Which is truly fucked up, imo.
Whatever happened to Pogo? He could probably tell us when southern states got up the nerve to put that up their flagpoles in the town square.
The south is like a totally different world. I've had to go on several occasions and the people are something else. I remember asking my mom how did my grandpa ever get out of their alive after the first visit.

Forum List

Back