The Marines Ban The confederate Flag

If you are flying the Confederate flag one would have to question who they consider the enemy.
The confederate flag is just a historical artifact.
Nothing more...nothing less. ... :cool:

It's more than that or people wouldn't be getting so upset.
..they are upset at a flag but not the THOUSANDS murdered every year!
--boy--that makes a lot of sense

I'm not interested in your fantasies.

If you are flying the Confederate flag one would have to question who they consider the enemy.

wooope dee do!!!!!!
blacks murder THOUSANDS of blacks per year---but gota get rid of those flags
....hey--as I stated, I was in the USMC for 8 years and don't recall seeing any Confederate flags

wooope dee do!!!!!!
blacks murder THOUSANDS of blacks per year---but gota get rid of those flags
....hey--as I stated, I was in the USMC for 8 years and don't recall seeing any Confederate flags

Great, so for many this will make zero difference. That's probably a good thing.

BLM wants to KILL people--shouldn't we be banning them instead?

I thought the "right" was all for self protection? Isn't that why people wear guns?
what? you are OK with BLM wanting to kill white people?

In my time in Vietnam I saw the Confederate flag at many installations.

1591562999562.png

This is very good news.

Actually I'm surprised that flag and symbol is allowed or wanted on any US military installation.

It's the flag of traitors. No real American would ever respect that flag or what it stands for.

Thank goodness it will be removed from all Marines installations.

I hope the rest of the military follows their lead.

Looks like they're fags now.

This is very good news.

Actually I'm surprised that flag and symbol is allowed or wanted on any US military installation.

It's the flag of traitors. No real American would ever respect that flag or what it stands for.

Only a moron would think the Amurican flag is not a flag of traitors...some people are so blinded by their own stupidity.

This is very good news.

Only a moron would think the Amurican flag is not a flag of traitors...some people are so blinded by their own stupidity.
As a traitor, what makes you say that?

This is very good news.

As a traitor, what makes you say that?
Did the United States not commit treason against England by declaring independence? Yes, they did. Our founding fathers were traitors as well, only difference is they won. Unfortunately the Jewunited States "won" the war of northern aggression

This is very good news.

The confederate flag hasn't been allowed to be flown at any base I've ever been to....nothing new here Dana...

Thats going to piss off quite a few marines. I have some buddies that were marines and the racism there is even worse than the army.

" Several Marines over the past few years have been booted from the Corps for alleged ties to white supremacist groups. Now, it appears another Marine may have been exposed for publicly supporting neo-Nazi views. "

I think that any marine who will be upset with this shouldn't be a marine.

They obviously lied when they swore an oath to the United States of America.

That flag isn't a flag of the United States. It's the flag of people who attacked our military, waged war with our nation which caused the deaths of over 600 thousand Americans.

That flag was used to lead attacks on the United States of America and our people. It has no place in our marines or any branch of our military.

Anyone who thinks it does should never be in any branch of our military or public office.
I agree with you whole heartedly. I was actually shocked when i joined the military and found that a lot of the white trainees were either KKK or nazis.
If Pinocchio were black do you think his nose would grow wider instead of longer?

Forum List

Back